Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 508. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Nice, the KMD situation has been resolved. Besides downloading the new wallet, is there anything else I need to do?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
When will everything be settled? Why are there so many problems?

You didn't put much effort to ask a precise question, why you expect someone to put effort answering non-sense question?

What is your problem? Smiley
Activity: 163
Had over 200 KMD balance on Suprnova. Now it shows 0, all gone.
I checked transactions, shows nothing. Earnings have been reset to zero as well.

Those were coins mined on the fork which are unfortunately lost

I'd recommend switching to the official pool for now

There should have been some kind of public announcement about that.
I would have withdrawn to a different exchange, since Bittrex KMD wallet was down.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
When will everything be settled? Why are there so many problems?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Just tried to send a transaction several times. I always get this message. Any suggestions?
Signed message failed to generate.

update: using v 0.1.5.5e
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
I checked transactions, shows nothing. Earnings have been reset to zero as well.

Same here, balance mined up to saturday night is gone. No idea why either.  Just going to shut down Komodo rig till updated on the issue.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Those were coins mined on the fork which are unfortunately lost

I'd recommend switching to the official pool for now
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Do not worry.

I am working with suprnova to resolve this situation.

I will support the people that support komodo and that includes all parts of the ecosystem.
Activity: 163
Activity: 632
How long do transactions usually take to arrive in the Iguana wallet? I am now waiting for for over 1,5h to arrive. Luckily I only send 19 of my 1200 KMD from cryptopia as a test.
Is this normal, waiting for more than 1,5h?
For me, I can see in iguana after a few seconds as long as there is at least 1 confirmation.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
How long do transactions usually take to arrive in the Iguana wallet? I am now waiting for for over 1,5h to arrive. Luckily I only send 19 of my 1200 KMD from cryptopia as a test.
Is this normal, waiting for more than 1,5h?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
everyone dumping their new coins q_q

I expect you to drop a little more for collective buying.
Activity: 676
everyone dumping their new coins q_q
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Good news is suprnova pool is back up and chugging along. I have yet to have any wallet issues, i use it for Komodo only though thus far.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
New Komo wallet looks pretty good, I like it.
However, when i try to start in native mode, my anti-virus detects a threat!
Also, is there any way to log in NOT using the 756-word long passphrase every time?
The "interest earned" tab is nice, I wonder if it is automatically calculating compound interest or do you need to send a transaction to yourself in order to aquire compound interest?
legendary
so when is the stable wallet released ? I need the wallet to run perfectly and it shouldn't cause many issues to effect all investors. I did not dare to withdraw all my KMD coins to the wallet to stake it due to this issue.
From what I can tell the wallet is stable,  unless you have a system configuration where it still has some troubles.

Getting 100% smooth install/function on all possible variations of OS/computers will take some time. We are working to resolve such incompatibilities as quickly as possible.

Also, there is no staking, the interest accumulates automatically, so just doing a payout to your address you will start earning interest and your coins are on the blockchain.
legendary
tried this option
have inscription at the first start of the wallet(starting iguana daemon....)
and all the wallet doesn't open

Have you tried uninstalling/deleting everything and trying again through a clean install?  Last thing I could think of...  Undecided

I have tried all the options that are available for my brain)))
 only thing I haven't tried is installing on a clean operating system)))
I don't want to reinstall Windows because all other programs and wallets are working fine!!!

Deleted the folders from roaming?
Yes in the first place

Robot like answer: Insufficient data. Unable to process request. Join Slack, go to #support channel there, and explain in all details.

Can you give me the link to join Slack-Support?
slackinvite.supernet.org
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
tried this option
have inscription at the first start of the wallet(starting iguana daemon....)
and all the wallet doesn't open

Have you tried uninstalling/deleting everything and trying again through a clean install?  Last thing I could think of...  Undecided

I have tried all the options that are available for my brain)))
 only thing I haven't tried is installing on a clean operating system)))
I don't want to reinstall Windows because all other programs and wallets are working fine!!!

Deleted the folders from roaming?
Yes in the first place

Robot like answer: Insufficient data. Unable to process request. Join Slack, go to #support channel there, and explain in all details.

Can you give me the link to join Slack-Support?
Jump to: