Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 509. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
so when is the stable wallet released ? I need the wallet to run perfectly and it shouldn't cause many issues to effect all investors. I did not dare to withdraw all my KMD coins to the wallet to stake it due to this issue.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
in case of hard fork of bitcoin and split of the blockchain how the dPow algorithm will work?
sorry about the late response, been a bit busy recently.

A few weeks ago when the mempool backlog started, I asked all the notary nodes to switch to BU.

My logic was that if there is no hardfork, there is no difference which version is running. If there is a hardfork, it would only be if BU is the hashrate leader (it already has 40%), so by running BU ahead of time we wont have to do anything at all.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
can we get revs on the ICO site and on exchange so I can withdraw my komodo and revs to bittrex.

I don't like buggy wallets I will await a long stable release lest i lose my kmds and revs.
Activity: 441
Bigboss
Thanks to the guy reminding me about low prices on cryptopia. Wallet there is synced btw, just moved all of my coins out of there.
Bigboss
HEAT is creating false Komodo. Explanation: I traded on heatwallet.com HEAT <-> Komodo(KMD)

Link: https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/

Later the lead developer said, it's not a real Komodo, it's an assed called Komodo (KMD) without any value and not removable. An anonymous person can create on HEAT any existing currency without having a cent?? No, that's not right, it costs money, they pay the developers to create any fake coin. So the developers are earning money by creating false komodos!

Lost all my HEAT into false Komodos and false Golems.

Now I hear, that the supernet is invested in HEAT. This is very disturbing!

So is the meaning of P2P-trading to trade hot air??? Is this also the Komodo way? I thought you are planning to trade real blockchains?
HEAT has basically the same idea as any other DEX coin. I was burned in NXT first. Many assets were fake, a lot of others are intentional scam, just a regular PD and ICO scams. Anyone can open them paying a certain fee. It's a shame you have become a victim of another fraudster, but whole crypto field is a feeding ground for sharks and whales. Be more cautious next time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
methodic madness

Buying uncertified assets is not recommended in any way shape or form. Also, holding a position in a separate project just means that we have that position. It does not mean anything more, or less.

James, you abolutely are right with that. My excuse is, it could not be recognized clearly at the time I bought which currency is certified and which not. The coloured declaration came later. I thought I had to act fast at that time, I was the earlybird. Sad

So issuing uncertified coins or assets makes no sense in any way (except for the fraudsters). Nobody would buy it. It's hot air nothing worth.

In my opinion trustless trading goes the opposite way, you have alway the guarantee that both blockchains are moved (or nothing). So I'm glad to hear, Komodo goes to exactly what it is expected to, real P2P trading!  Smiley
Bigboss
Untill release Iguana 0.1.4 beta everything was rigth
But whith the new IguanaApp 0.1.5.5e and the others 0.1.5 before I cant finish the install program, I get a windows that says some .dll like now (cant find ffmpeg.dll) and I have to reinstall but everytime is the same and not install
what can I do? somebody can hel me?
Just first installed both 0.1.4 and 0.1.5.5e on win 10 x64
Works as a charm. Impressed with quality. Now I might consider getting my BTCD converted.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
HEAT is creating false Komodo. Explanation: I traded on heatwallet.com HEAT <-> Komodo(KMD)

Later the lead developer said, it's not a real Komodo, it's an assed called Komodo (KMD) without any value and not removable. An anonymous person can create on HEAT any existing currency without having a cent?? No, that's not right, it costs money, they pay the developers to create any fake coin. So the developers are earning money by creating false komodos!

So is the meaning of P2P-trading to trade hot air??? Is this also the Komodo way? I thought you are planning to trade real blockchains?
What are you talking about?

The HEAT assets are only as good as the issuer and the issuer for the KMD and Golem assets on HEAT is an anonymous uncertified issuer. That means it can be anybody doing it and without any assurance of validity.

Even with a certified asset, there is risk of trusting whoever is certifying it. However there are usecases where this is acceptable.

The iguana DEX is a native DEX, meaning there is no issuer of an intermediate asset, you always control your crypto even for trading. THAT is the SuperNET way.

Buying uncertified assets is not recommended in any way shape or form. Also, holding a position in a separate project just means that we have that position. It does not mean anything more, or less.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Untill release Iguana 0.1.4 beta everything was rigth
But whith the new IguanaApp 0.1.5.5e and the others 0.1.5 before I cant finish the install program, I get a windows that says some .dll like now (cant find ffmpeg.dll) and I have to reinstall but everytime is the same and not install
what can I do? somebody can hel me?
Activity: 518
I am trying to consolidate my two REVS balances in the same address where I now have my KMD.
I sent some REVS from address to another and it seemed to have worked when I checked the destination address.

However, I log back into the origin address to try to send the rest and my REVS balance is not updated from the last transaction.  And it won't let me send any more.  This seems like a bug in the software and just letting you know.

Now I closed EasyDex and reopeened it and it showed up my updated balance of REVS for my address, but it doesn't show the REVS for the address where I imported the BTCD private key at all.  It was showing up earlier.  I am trying to import it again, but isn't working yet.

And my REVS balance from the first address once again hasn't updated, even though I just sent almost the full balance out of that address.

...Ok finally showed my private key updated balance again.  It seems to just update slowly and "Refresh" or "Fetch Wallet Data" doesn't really help that much.  If you send funds out of your wallet, it shouldn't show them as being available.

Anyway I know that this REVS functionality is not a priority, and nor should it be right now, but just passing along my experience with it.  

I don't think I would hide the "Settings" sub menu in that little avatar/icon in the upper right though. I never would have known to look there if someone didn't clue me in here.  Why isn't that just one of the menu items in the menu bar?   Anyway, just giving some feedback and I know you have all the tasks properly prioritized.

But EasyDex seems to be improving with every version and I look forward to seeing more progress.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
tried this option
have inscription at the first start of the wallet(starting iguana daemon....)
and all the wallet doesn't open

Have you tried uninstalling/deleting everything and trying again through a clean install?  Last thing I could think of...  Undecided

I have tried all the options that are available for my brain)))
 only thing I haven't tried is installing on a clean operating system)))
I don't want to reinstall Windows because all other programs and wallets are working fine!!!

Deleted the folders from roaming?
Yes in the first place

Robot like answer: Insufficient data. Unable to process request. Join Slack, go to #support channel there, and explain in all details.
Activity: 658
methodic madness

I am trying to consolidate my two REVS balances in the same address where I now have my KMD.
I sent some REVS from address to another and it seemed to have worked when I checked the destination address.

However, I log back into the origin address to try to send the rest and my REVS balance is not updated from the last transaction.  And it won't let me send any more.  This seems like a bug in the software and just letting you know.

Activity: 577
How I access my REVS in Iguana/EasyDex if I don't have a wallet seed for them?   I have the private key for the BTCD address where I was holding BTCD during the snapshot, but I don't have a wallet seed besides that.

Login to Iguana with any seed

You can find the settings menu from upper right corner.

Settings -> Import Keys, and type the BTCD privatekey

Ok thanks, that worked just fine.  It didn't seem to do anything at first, but I did it again and then everything showed up as it was supposed to.  Maybe I didn't enter it correctly the first time.   But now I have all my REVS together and not sure what to do with them, but I still like having them.

Generally speaking it's better to travel hopefully than to arrive.... except in the cryptosphere where, being such a rare event, it's definitely better to arrive  Smiley
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
After the storm,0.00010 is very good and a great opportunity.Steady rise
Is this going to replace BTCD on POLO?

Ask Polo that.  If KMD has great volume point on Bittrex, Poloniex is more likely to add it, because they make their profits from commissions/fees.    And with BTCD on there too, would lead to some arbitrage and more revenue for them.  But they probably won't do it unless KMD gets more trading volume and that sure isn't going start to happen with Bittrex's wallet down for maintenance due to the fork. And couldn't have happened at a worse time..during the biggest altcoin rally in the past two years.  

Even with that, the price is almost up to .00010 on Bittrex, but we'll get a more accurate price once you can transfer KMD on and off of there again.
How I access my REVS in Iguana/EasyDex if I don't have a wallet seed for them?   I have the private key for the BTCD address where I was holding BTCD during the snapshot, but I don't have a wallet seed besides that.

Ok thanks, that worked just fine.  It didn't seem to do anything at first, but I did it again and then everything showed up as it was supposed to.  Maybe I didn't enter it correctly the first time.   But now I have all my REVS together and not sure what to do with them, but I still like having them.
Activity: 560
how much time does it take to import a single private key?

Its been 4 hours and still going on Huh  Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Any updates on the bittrex withdrawal issue? It's been a week now that the accounts are locked...
Jump to: