Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 514. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 252
I updated to 0.1.5.4e and entered my seed from the ICO site but my balance is zero.  The address matches what's on the ICO site. How can I see my balance?

You can use the block explorer: kpx.io

Did you already request a payout? If not, then you won't see your balance.

The address won't show in the block explorer because it has no transactions.

I didn't realize I had to request a payout.  I've done that using my original seed. When is the next payout?

Should be next friday.  Payments were just recently moved to a bi weekly schedule due to lack of requests.  However if you have just requested it  expect it around next friday.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

17 usd in BTC? Or 17 BTC? The title is a little misleading, 17$ for security bug bounty seems too little, but 17 BTC seems too much.

-Critical Security Bug= up to 17 BTC
-Notable Security Bug= up to 5 BTC
-Minor Security Bug= up to 1 BTC
-Trivial Security Bug= mainly FAME  Grin

News: http://us14.campaign-archive2.com/?u=9f4243304464b76b59152c7be&id=882a2b90f3

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
I updated to 0.1.5.4e and entered my seed from the ICO site but my balance is zero.  The address matches what's on the ICO site. How can I see my balance?

I didn't realize I had to request a payout.  I've done that using my original seed. When is the next payout?

I'm glad that the issue was resolved. Next payout on next Friday.

17 usd in BTC? Or 17 BTC? The title is a little misleading, 17$ for security bug bounty seems too little, but 17 BTC seems too much.

17 BTC

It is not too much if it is a really serious bug, and it is "up to 17 BTC". Our team will review each issue separately and decide an appropriate bounty.

More info here: Security Bug Bounty Program: We Want A Bulletproof Komodo

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Activity: 310
In Crypto I trust.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Set Your Ideas Free

In Crypto I trust.
Set Your Ideas Free
~snip~

But the problem is, my balance on the ICO site shows 0 in spite of never withdrawing it before. And I technically can't do the step 5 and 6 since I literally don't have any "skip" button

I've quoted the PM on my last post, on this link

Ok, if I remember correctly you shared your dashboard screenshot.

You can see your withdrawal history from the dashboard. Because your balance is zero it means you had requested the payout(withdrawal) from the PAYOUT tab already.

Now you must use Iguana to gain an access to your funds. You should have the 12 world passphrase somewhere saved. All you need is that passphrase.

Uhh... Yes, but I never withdrawn, my withdrawal history on the dashboard is also empty, I hadn't do any single transaction with kmd, at least not that I am aware of

Oh, sorry, I must have mixed you with someone else.

So your balance is zero, and there's no withdrawal history... How much did you invest and do you see that on the dashboard? Can you PM me a screenshot of your entire dashboard? Also PM me the email you used to register.

How to transfer KMD from ico.komodoplatform.com to Komodo Wallet?

Komodo wallet address is different and website seed relating address is different

Instructions about sending to an exchange are in OP

If the addresses are different then you have two different seeds. Do you still have funds on the ICO website or did you withdraw them to another address?

You can validate that you got the right seed from the ICO dashboard. If you get another KMD address when you enter your seed to Iguana, then I suspect you have some other seed active on the ICO website.

I have regenerated seed..

how what shall I do? use existing address button?

If you are withdrawing to an exchange, follow these steps:

How to send your KMD to an exchange

- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use exsisting KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange
- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Installed latest version (0.1.4) on Ubuntu and set up a wallet in Basalisk mode.  I closed the client. When I double click desktop icon it freezes saying 'starting wallet. Please wait'. If I launch the desktop icon as administrator then it works. Is this normal?
Same here, works fine otherwise.
In Crypto I trust.
Installed latest version (0.1.4) on Ubuntu and set up a wallet in Basalisk mode.  I closed the client. When I double click desktop icon it freezes saying 'starting wallet. Please wait'. If I launch the desktop icon as administrator then it works. Is this normal?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
how can generate interest coins ? minted ? put in wallet ? how much required and how much each month ?

Interest = 5% annual.

Interest is paid automatically as long as you transfer the coins at least 1 time per year.

Is interest paid on the transferred amount?

Whatever amount shows in your wallet will earn 5% per year.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
how can generate interest coins ? minted ? put in wallet ? how much required and how much each month ?

Interest = 5% annual.

Interest is paid automatically as long as you transfer the coins at least 1 time per year.

Is interest paid on the transferred amount?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Interest = 5% annual.

Activity: 676
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I have regenerated seed..

how what shall I do? use existing address button?

How to transfer KMD from ico.komodoplatform.com to Komodo Wallet?

Komodo wallet address is different and website seed relating address is different

Instructions about sending to an exchange are in OP

If the addresses are different then you have two different seeds. Do you still have funds on the ICO website or did you withdraw them to another address?

You can validate that you got the right seed from the ICO dashboard. If you get another KMD address when you enter your seed to Iguana, then I suspect you have some other seed active on the ICO website.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
~snip~

But the problem is, my balance on the ICO site shows 0 in spite of never withdrawing it before. And I technically can't do the step 5 and 6 since I literally don't have any "skip" button

I've quoted the PM on my last post, on this link

Ok, if I remember correctly you shared your dashboard screenshot.

You can see your withdrawal history from the dashboard. Because your balance is zero it means you had requested the payout(withdrawal) from the PAYOUT tab already.

Now you must use Iguana to gain an access to your funds. You should have the 12 world passphrase somewhere saved. All you need is that passphrase.

Uhh... Yes, but I never withdrawn, my withdrawal history on the dashboard is also empty, I hadn't do any single transaction with kmd, at least not that I am aware of

Activity: 676
Wallet maintenance at Bittrex yet?.What are doing these guys?? Grin

The devs have asked us to hold for an update.  We are waiting fro that and our testing before reopening.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

richie I love you thanks for the update
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Wallet maintenance at Bittrex yet?.What are doing these guys?? Grin

The devs have asked us to hold for an update.  We are waiting fro that and our testing before reopening.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex
Jump to: