Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 515. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
so is the new wallet safe? can i put my kmd in there?
i still have a bad feeling when i read about no balance is shown up.
thats no good at all. is everything fixed? safe?
i mean this should be one of the best kryptos but a buggy wallet is the baddest thing that ever could happen.

I'm holding 5k KMD on my wallet at Iguana for 1 month . it's very good. I have no issue with my Iguana wallet.
everday I also receive my interest from my KMD coins. There is nothing to worry about my coins. it's quite safe until now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

~snip~

Sorry to jump in.

Now I got confused, despite the instruction on the first page, you told me on personal message that we can not send coins directly from ICO to exchanger, we need iguana for that. Now you said that there is a complete guide to send from ICO straight to an exchange.

Please confirm

I cannot remember exactly what I have explained in a PM, but yes if you still haven't requested a payout(withdrawal) from the ICO site then you have the option to send it straight to an exchange.

Just keep in mind that these payouts are done manually, now bi-weekly, and soon monthly.

Generally speaking we would recommend anyone to keep their KMD under their control and not in our centralized ICO website or an exchange. Also, when you keep the KMD in your own control you will gain the annual 5% interest.

But the problem is, my balance on the ICO site shows 0 in spite of never withdrawing it before. And I technically can't do the step 5 and 6 since I literally don't have any "skip" button

I've quoted the PM on my last post, on this link

Ok, if I remember correctly you shared your dashboard screenshot.

You can see your withdrawal history from the dashboard. Because your balance is zero it means you had requested the payout(withdrawal) from the PAYOUT tab already.

Now you must use Iguana to gain an access to your funds. You should have the 12 world passphrase somewhere saved. All you need is that passphrase.

How to transfer KMD from ico.komodoplatform.com to Komodo Wallet?

Komodo wallet address is different and website seed relating address is different

Instructions about sending to an exchange are in OP

If the addresses are different then you have two different seeds. Do you still have funds on the ICO website or did you withdraw them to another address?

You can validate that you got the right seed from the ICO dashboard. If you get another KMD address when you enter your seed to Iguana, then I suspect you have some other seed active on the ICO website.

i mean this should be one of the best kryptos but a buggy wallet is the baddest thing that ever could happen.

The funds are stored on the blockchain - not wallet

Your funds are safe in the blockchain

Wallet is used to just gain an access to the funds

The only thing that matters is the 12 world seed that should match with the KMD address you do the withdrawal! You don't even need to download a wallet, you can just withdraw your funds from the ICO site to the address and keep the 12 word seed safe.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck

Komodo wallet address is different and website seed relating address is different

In the wallet, you use the seed of the address shown at the ICO portal (and to which payouts take place).
Alternatively, click "Use existing KMD address" and set an existing address you have access to.

If the seed+address pair at the ICO portal doesn't match with the one in the wallet, this may be a known issue.
Try to remove any leading/trailing spaces or wait for the next Iguana release with installer.

It's pretty safe, but still experimental. Better wait for the non-experimental release if you can't afford to lose coins when doing transactions.
However, if the balance shows zero, this is uncritical. Your coins are on the blockchain and you can always check your address on https://kpx.io/.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

~snip~

Sorry to jump in.

Now I got confused, despite the instruction on the first page, you told me on personal message that we can not send coins directly from ICO to exchanger, we need iguana for that. Now you said that there is a complete guide to send from ICO straight to an exchange.

Please confirm

I cannot remember exactly what I have explained in a PM, but yes if you still haven't requested a payout(withdrawal) from the ICO site then you have the option to send it straight to an exchange.

Just keep in mind that these payouts are done manually, now bi-weekly, and soon monthly.

Generally speaking we would recommend anyone to keep their KMD under their control and not in our centralized ICO website or an exchange. Also, when you keep the KMD in your own control you will gain the annual 5% interest.

But the problem is, my balance on the ICO site shows 0 in spite of never withdrawing it before. And I technically can't do the step 5 and 6 since I literally don't have any "skip" button

I've quoted the PM on my last post, on this link
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Wallet maintenance at Bittrex yet?.What are doing these guys?? Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

The 5% is reason enough to take control of your own KMD.

So valid reason because when you talk about 5% in cryptocurrency this is huge return practically doing nothing just make sure after 12 months, transfer your balance to the same or different KMD address to reactivate the interest.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

The 5% is reason enough to take control of your own KMD.
Set Your Ideas Free
I just downloaded the new Iguana/EasyDex and  it doesn't show my balance or any transactions.  It just shows "- KMD".  Yet I can see my balance on the blockchain explorer for this address and I've made several transactions in it.  And I am using the latest Windows version that was just uploaded. IguanaApp-0.1.5.4e-beta-win32-x64

Basilisk servers are currently under maintenance.

Have you tried clicking "Basilisk Actions" -> "clear cache and fetch wallet data"

Yes, Basilisk Mode won't work until the maintenance is over.

Is there someone in charge of the bounties here ? I have been waiting very long for a potential late payment but as of today I still received nothing ! Please help me !

All bounties have been paid. Which bounty are you waiting for? PM more details and I'll take a look.

Hi,I still have my coins in ICO dashboard,how can I move them to bittrex wallet? Is kmd wallet launched or is it still beta version?
I am sorry for not following the thread and asking this.

See the OP of this thread, there is a complete guide about how to send from ICO site straight to an exchange. However if you have REVS then you shouldn't do that.

Next payout will happen in 7 days

Sorry to jump in.

Please confirm

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
I just downloaded the new Iguana/EasyDex and  it doesn't show my balance or any transactions.  It just shows "- KMD".  Yet I can see my balance on the blockchain explorer for this address and I've made several transactions in it.  And I am using the latest Windows version that was just uploaded. IguanaApp-0.1.5.4e-beta-win32-x64

Basilisk servers are currently under maintenance.

Have you tried clicking "Basilisk Actions" -> "clear cache and fetch wallet data"
Activity: 910
We are now witnessing the confidence that devs have in making komodo more secure. They are now offering a bounty worth around 17 btc for whoever finds a bug in komodo chain.  Keep it up dev . That is the reason why I also have so much confidence in this project.
legendary
Activity: 854
Hi,I still have my coins in ICO dashboard,how can I move them to bittrex wallet? Is kmd wallet launched or is it still beta version?

Use the "Use existing KMD address" button to enter the Bittrex KMD address, then request a payout. Could take a while though, I heard the next payout will be in one week.
Keep in mind: If you swapped some BTCD for KMD, you'll also receive REVS which will probably be lost forever if the payout goes to an address you don't fully control (Bittrex).
Thanks for the help.I don't have Revs only KMD.
I hope keeping them on ICO dashboard is also safe as it is allowed for one year till swapping is on.
Activity: 518
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Is there someone in charge of the bounties here ? I have been waiting very long for a potential late payment but as of today I still received nothing ! Please help me !

All bounties have been paid. Which bounty are you waiting for? PM more details and I'll take a look.

See the OP of this thread, there is a complete guide about how to send from ICO site straight to an exchange. However if you have REVS then you shouldn't do that.

Sorry to jump in.

Please confirm

You can send KMD tokens to an exchange HOWEVER if you have REVS asset to claim from swapping BTCD  then  you send it to Iguana wallet as you will not receive them if you send to an exchange
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Sorry to jump in.

Please confirm
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Market price is up to .000090 on Bittrex.  Got to thank ETH and DASH for this, and also the BTC Civil War that is brewing.

The price of KMD looks much better than the attack before, I guess that people think KMD team is competent to handle all the messes, therefore KMD is rising.

There is still no way to transfer coins to bittrex. I dont think the price is reflecting the real value.

Yes perhaps.  You can transfer BTC in there to buy KMD but you can't transfer KMD in to sell.  So that favors the price being artificially high.  However people are still buying at those prices.  It's up to .000093 on there, so perhaps we will just have to wait to see how it all shakes out.

KMD is actually artificially low at the moment.  Grin
Activity: 518
Market price is up to .000090 on Bittrex.  Got to thank ETH and DASH for this, and also the BTC Civil War that is brewing.

The price of KMD looks much better than the attack before, I guess that people think KMD team is competent to handle all the messes, therefore KMD is rising.

There is still no way to transfer coins to bittrex. I dont think the price is reflecting the real value.

Yes perhaps.  You can transfer BTC in there to buy KMD but you can't transfer KMD in to sell.  So that favors the price being artificially high.  However people are still buying at those prices.  It's up to .000093 on there, so perhaps we will just have to wait to see how it all shakes out.

The price is a good bit lower on Cryptopia, but the volume there is so low and there isn't even 1 BTC at the ask that is lower than the Bittrex price.  You can't buy 1 BTC of KMD on Cryptopia for less than .00009850 (although it would average out to slightly less than that)

So KMD probably benefitted from the recent alt pump and also it was too low before and due for a bounce anyway.

Set Your Ideas Free
Basilisk Servers are down for maintenance

The Basilisk Mode will be unavailable for few hours as we are doing maintenance.
Jump to: