Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 516. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Market price is up to .000090 on Bittrex.  Got to thank ETH and DASH for this, and also the BTC Civil War that is brewing.

The price of KMD looks much better than the attack before, I guess that people think KMD team is competent to handle all the messes, therefore KMD is rising.

There is still no way to transfer coins to bittrex. I dont think the price is reflecting the real value.

Why is the wallet on Bittrex under maintainance?

Wallet is under maintenance simply because full implementation of fixed or rolled back chain is not yet being done. Sure Bittrex was not affected by the exploit because of a bug but they are making sure that no bogus KMD tokens will be able to mix it out with the legitimate ones in their exchange.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Market price is up to .000090 on Bittrex.  Got to thank ETH and DASH for this, and also the BTC Civil War that is brewing.

The price of KMD looks much better than the attack before, I guess that people think KMD team is competent to handle all the messes, therefore KMD is rising.

There is still no way to transfer coins to bittrex. I dont think the price is reflecting the real value.

Why is the wallet on Bittrex under maintainance?
Activity: 1177

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What will be with coins which were bought on cryptox.pl?
What answers cryptox.pl?
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
when will there be a new wallet release so i can finally get to my damn coins?!!!  Angry

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases

Windows Version on WIN10 working fine for me and other users
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
when will there be a new wallet release so i can finally get to my damn coins?!!!  Angry
Activity: 8
Dear devs, help me please.
I bought KMD on the KRYPTOX stock exchange in February. Now I can not get my KMD out onto the wallet of Iguana. I tried to withdrawall a small amount of KMD, but on my Iguana wallet a balance always stay 0.

Please check in the block explorer with you iguana address if the KMD is really inside the wallet https://kpx.io

Iguana wallet is buggy and sometimes it says it has 0 KMD but the KMD is really there.
Thank you, i checked up, and there is no transaction for my addres. Sad
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Market price is up to .000090 on Bittrex.  Got to thank ETH and DASH for this, and also the BTC Civil War that is brewing.

Activity: 518
Market price is up to .000090 on Bittrex.  Got to thank ETH and DASH for this, and also the BTC Civil War that is brewing.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
A small tip for frustrated users/investors:

Expectation is everything.  I used to be pretty frustrated due to all the delays and issues that have arise thus far, but I now realize that was because I expected perfection from the start.

This is a very big, complex, and unique project that tries to solve to a lot of things in the cryptocurrency and fiat world and therefore, will have a lot of issues/bugs starting out.  The team is not perfect, but they haven't given up and are still working.  So it will require a lot of patience to see things get done correctly.  Definitely much more patience required compared to other projects out there.  So just keep this in mind and you'll be much happier.

I think the only surest way to lose money is to sell now.  So I would hold on for awhile.  If the current rise of some other alt coins are any indication, then KMD has a pretty bright future ahead of it.

to
Yeah, that's it. Nice speak.

How long you hold on? Let us know   WinkTongue

That's really a matter of individual preference. Hold until whatever the your set profit point is. I certainly wouldn't be selling at a loss right now due to fear of losing even more money.

Personally, I don't plan to take any short term profits until price is at least 2-3x ICO.
Very nice Richard, thanks.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
I bought KMD on the KRYPTOX stock exchange in February. Now I can not get my KMD out onto the wallet of Iguana. I tried to withdrawall a small amount of KMD, but on my Iguana wallet a balance always stay 0.

Please check in the block explorer with you iguana address if the KMD is really inside the wallet https://kpx.io

Iguana wallet is buggy and sometimes it says it has 0 KMD but the KMD is really there.
Activity: 8
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
We hired another person to build installers, so Satinder Grewal and his team can focus on development.

Make sure to always offer a working zip version without installer.
Not everyone trusts installers.

I am follwing SuperNEt/BTCD/JL777 since 2.5 years and honestly when I summarize the outcome and the sudden forced swap to a new Coin with an ICO I am not happy. I never expected prefection or a full completion but more than what's delivered. So the whole thing is a dissapointment to me. Not financial but from a project view that was so promising once and yet went no where. You can take your time but somewhen you will be simple too late. I am not looking that optimistic into SuperNet/KMD's future based on my 2.5 year BTCD backview.

Forced? We all voted or, should have...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
unable to connect with iguana service 127.0.0.1:7778
I get this problem and can't add coins
win 8.1

Make sure you don't have any other process using that port (7778).

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Is there someone in charge of the bounties here ? I have been waiting very long for a potential late payment but as of today I still received nothing ! Please help me !

All bounties have been paid. Which bounty are you waiting for? PM more details and I'll take a look.

Hi,I still have my coins in ICO dashboard,how can I move them to bittrex wallet? Is kmd wallet launched or is it still beta version?
I am sorry for not following the thread and asking this.

See the OP of this thread, there is a complete guide about how to send from ICO site straight to an exchange. However if you have REVS then you shouldn't do that.

Next payout will happen in 7 days
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
You know, that whole Supernet with connected coins is not really the fault of James, but by the devs of other coins which got abandoned by them. But besides that, i still see a big package of the ideas from 2 years ago back in Komodo. You can't see what i already am seeing, because it isn't released yet to the public, but from what i know James is still working on his idea to connect coins instead of fighting against each other.

I understand that i taking a long time, but all other 2014 coins are now coming of the grounds. Because James has the unlucky issue that NXT was going to change he had a little hickup in that, but he managed it very well by choosing Zcash for that.

Rome isn't build in one day also. And look what a great city it is now Smiley

Yes, We must be patient for a while . KMD Dev and Team are trying their best to fix everything relative to Iguana wallet . They have chosen new technology for this wallet  and so They need more time to correct it . Let them have more time to do their work.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
Hi,I still have my coins in ICO dashboard,how can I move them to bittrex wallet? Is kmd wallet launched or is it still beta version?

Use the "Use existing KMD address" button to enter the Bittrex KMD address, then request a payout. Could take a while though, I heard the next payout will be in one week.
Keep in mind: If you swapped some BTCD for KMD, you'll also receive REVS which will probably be lost forever if the payout goes to an address you don't fully control (Bittrex).
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Great to be part of the KMD project. Very professionally handled the problem.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Anyone have an idea when Bittrex is going to let me move my KMD?
Gotta keep accumulating and storing on Exchange is just asking for trouble.

"Wallet maintenance - Upgrade for Hard Fork"
Jump to: