Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 517. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I cant install  the new release, every time I try I get this anwser:

Can't find node.dll in the device
reinstall the program to correct the problem

What can I do? I'm using windows 10 and I have an old version installed that works, but I want to install the new one
Somebody can help me?
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Komodo price is recooperating already..
Looking good - get in if you´re not yet!

Komodo is just about the only anonymity oriented coin that hasn´t skyrocketed yet. Monero and Dash of course and Cloakcoin, Aeoncoin, Pivx, Navcoin is up now + even some other ancient coins like Spectrecoin...

For quick profits - buy now and sell and make 100% if you´re that type or hold for possible bigger future gains.

Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Are early days,you have to believe.Supernet is a great team.Voilà
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Rome was falling apart last time I was there!  Has no bearing on this project, though.

This project is always being worked on and always been moving forward.  I also did not like the swap of coins, but a plan is still in place. 

This was the only other project I picked long ago that had the foundation to compete with BTC if it all came together.  The other one isn't doing too bad at this point, this one can do very well also. (The other one hit $100 this week)

The great ones are often doubted until they succeed, but would have never been great if they had given up!

Best of luck and keep on building James! 
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
You know, that whole Supernet with connected coins is not really the fault of James, but by the devs of other coins which got abandoned by them. But besides that, i still see a big package of the ideas from 2 years ago back in Komodo. You can't see what i already am seeing, because it isn't released yet to the public, but from what i know James is still working on his idea to connect coins instead of fighting against each other.

I understand that i taking a long time, but all other 2014 coins are now coming of the grounds. Because James has the unlucky issue that NXT was going to change he had a little hickup in that, but he managed it very well by choosing Zcash for that.

Rome isn't build in one day also. And look what a great city it is now Smiley
Activity: 965
Merit: 515
We hired another person to build installers, so Satinder Grewal and his team can focus on development.

Make sure to always offer a working zip version without installer.
Not everyone trusts installers.

I am follwing SuperNEt/BTCD/JL777 since 2.5 years and honestly when I summarize the outcome and the sudden forced swap to a new Coin with an ICO I am not happy. I never expected prefection or a full completion but more than what's delivered. So the whole thing is a dissapointment to me. Not financial but from a project view that was so promising once and yet went no where. You can take your time but somewhen you will be simple too late. I am not looking that optimistic into SuperNet/KMD's future based on my 2.5 year BTCD backview.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is there someone in charge of the bounties here ? I have been waiting very long for a potential late payment but as of today I still received nothing ! Please help me !
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
how many TPS komdo can handle? Bitcoin can handle only 4 TPS.
20x the transparent TPS as it has 10x faster blocks and 2MB blocksize

z-transactions are about 5x larger, so if 100% of transactions are z-transactions, then "only" 4x faster, but it is highly unlikely to go 100% ztransactions, so most likely in the 10x to 20x.

Now that is counting just KMD.
If assetchains are added into the mix, there are almost 50 assetchains, so that is another 50x multiplier, which would end up at some crazy 500x to 1000x capacity if you count all assetchains that currently exist.

of course, hundreds more assetchains can be created.

scaling tps can be done by replicating already working tech
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
how many TPS komdo can handle? Bitcoin can handle only 4 TPS.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
18 BTC buy wall at 7999, wow, interesting the wall is right at the current price
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The KMD price is shooting up on Bittrex.  It was about .000065 a few days ago and now .00008 with big bid support.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
when all bugs are fixed and the price is getting above ico i will reinvest then we can be a bit safe that it will rise
it will happen,better to invest now and you will get +50% when touch ico price.Price of safety Cheesy

nah its not safe now komodo is still in beta  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1027
I think the developers had to first put up a working version of Komodo wallet for the average user who does not own special knowledge.
what would we be able to move your coins
and then do more complex things
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
when all bugs are fixed and the price is getting above ico i will reinvest then we can be a bit safe that it will rise
it will happen,better to invest now and you will get +50% when touch ico price.Price of safety Cheesy
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
legendary
Activity: 1027
unable to connect with iguana service 127.0.0.1:7778
I get this problem and can't add coins
win 8.1

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
works also ok here on Windows

Working here on Win 7 Pro, 8.1 and Win 10
legendary