Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 584. (Read 1191996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
I have some kind of feeling with this coin... can't resist to bought more   Grin
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
bought some of these komodo again  Grin
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Just wanna say thank you to jl777 for being such an amazing dev! Can't wait to see what happens with KMD and supernet

Same here, the entire team is great!
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
In general if you see a zero balance or problems in basilisk mode, first thing to do:

DONT PANIC!

Just use the kpx.io explorer and you can see your coins on the blockchain.
Just because the basilisk is sleeping, doesnt mean anything happened to your coins.

The advantage of using basilisk is that it is setup instantly. However, it does rely on servers, which go through maintenance (scheduled and unscheduled) so you can expect downtime every once in a while.

DONT PANIC!

If you coins are in the blockchain, they are fine. just wait for the basilisk to wake up and you will be able to access your coins.

It is a bit like a website that you cant access, you dont assume all your documents on that website are deleted? Just wait till you can login and there is all your email. Kind of like that, but a lot more secure as only you have the passphrase to access the funds.

DONT PANIC
Just try again when it is announced to be working again

Thanks for the info Smiley I promis i won
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
How do I create a new receiving address using basilisk?  When I click the + sign and go to Receive, I don't see an option to create a new address.

That feature has been disabled from the current release(s). If you create new addresses you will have to back them up. This is very important to understand and thus it is currently not possible to create a new address.

what was ico price?

It's can be found from the first page! There is a lot of other useful info too, check it out  Cool

hi! I need some help with finding out if I got my revs ... I kept my btcd in my wallet before the swap. what do i need to do to see if I got them? thanks in advance!

Insert your BTCD public address to REVS explorer: revs.supernet.org

Komodo is the best coin in bittrex, I like trading it, I hope the price will go much higher than ICO price. Let us see the future, hope there will be a huge awareness and price jump.
One normal Exchange will not allow normal growth rates. Need a few more. And ongoing problems with the iguana not doing positive for this. People just starting to sell all KMD for 'bout the price of ICO.

Yes, it seems like a lot of investors only follow visible things such as:
 - pretty website
 - GUI wallet

People were used to be very skeptical that we could ever finish anything because there were no GUI. Now we have GUI with a great roadmap, and unsurprisingly there are also some bugs. Compared to the amount of work we have put in to the low level code itself, and in the current GUI, these bugs are so little that they are almost meaningless. They will get fixed in time and the GUI will become better and better with more features.

So yes, you are right, many investors look at the GUI and then sell because there was a bug. However, we have a dedicated GUI team which will eventually fix all those bugs. Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
hi! I need some help with finding out if I got my revs ... I kept my btcd in my wallet before the swap. what do i need to do to see if I got them? thanks in advance!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Komodo is the best coin in bittrex, I like trading it, I hope the price will go much higher than ICO price. Let us see the future, hope there will be a huge awareness and price jump.
One normal Exchange will not allow normal growth rates. Need a few more. And ongoing problems with the iguana not doing positive for this. People just starting to sell all KMD for 'bout the price of ICO.

I would happily purchase those cheap sell...
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
How do I create a new receiving address using basilisk?  When I click the + sign and go to Receive, I don't see an option to create a new address.

New receiving address button generator has been disabled for now. It will be reinstated in future versions with easy options to backup the wallet (The seed will always open the same initial address but any additional address you create, needs backup)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
Swapped my little amount of BTCDs successfully and I see the KMDs in my ICO site.

What is the next step to get my KMDs to a wallet?

I installed Iguana wallet and created a KMD address.

Is it recommendable (because it is Beta) to let the KMD payout to this wallet?

Or should I wait until stable version is released?

You must a request a payout from your Ico dashboard. Please be careful to backup your seed! Payouts are processed once every few days. If the wallet is beta doesn't matter, your coins are always safe in the blockchain. Next wallet version should be much improved.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Mighty Dub
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Swapped my little amount of BTCDs successfully and I see the KMDs in my ICO site.

at what rate did you exchange your BTCDs? if you dont mind telling
Activity: 473
Merit: 251

Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Just wanna say thank you to jl777 for being such an amazing dev! Can't wait to see what happens with KMD and supernet
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Do not work. I'm worried about the exchange rate.
restart iguana
after server restarts you need to restart iguana

i was working on a parallel seed node method so this wont happen in the future, but first try was having some issues.
Activity: 594
Merit: 252
Do not work. I'm worried about the exchange rate.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
In general if you see a zero balance or problems in basilisk mode, first thing to do:

DONT PANIC!

Just use the kpx.io explorer and you can see your coins on the blockchain.
Just because the basilisk is sleeping, doesnt mean anything happened to your coins.

The advantage of using basilisk is that it is setup instantly. However, it does rely on servers, which go through maintenance (scheduled and unscheduled) so you can expect downtime every once in a while.

DONT PANIC!

If you coins are in the blockchain, they are fine. just wait for the basilisk to wake up and you will be able to access your coins.

It is a bit like a website that you cant access, you dont assume all your documents on that website are deleted? Just wait till you can login and there is all your email. Kind of like that, but a lot more secure as only you have the passphrase to access the funds.

DONT PANIC
Just try again when it is announced to be working again
Jump to: