Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 581. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 515
Merit: 502
i'm having trouble sending my coins from the Iguana Desktop App to bittrex.  Iguana keeps telling me "couldnt create rawtx"  anyone have a fix for this?

The solution that most often works is sending first a small amount, try with 1 kmd or 10 or 100 and so on. Once you get a small transaction working, the rest work too.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
When we can expect PAX? Also, I'd like to know can it be used as payment gateway for billing in fiat currencies? Would there be some kind of API for managing such transactions directly from centralized website? It would be awesome to have woocommerce plugin for such functionalities... I'm really excited about this... thanks

PAX is seriously under development, you know it is a huge project, what we can only do is to be patient and keep focusing on this project. We need to wonder the better future of komodo.
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
When we can expect PAX? Also, I'd like to know can it be used as payment gateway for billing in fiat currencies? Would there be some kind of API for managing such transactions directly from centralized website? It would be awesome to have woocommerce plugin for such functionalities... I'm really excited about this... thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
It looks like I sent kmd to my ico page.
https://kpx.io/accounts/RSXBDSmt7rsPJNg4Cy6tVZCQRyWv2oRmdq

But it does not appear in my wallet.

Is this normal? It's been 12 hours since.

I will be glad if you help me .

You cannot make a deposit to the ICO site, it's not a wallet. You will have to use the Iguana app to access your funds. Login with the seed and you will see them.

Just be aware that the current version 0.1.4 has many bugs. Next version is coming at the end of this week. If you have any problems the best way to get help is through our Slack.

https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Guys that bought 100-500btc and -50% swap are putting high walls for a misery +30%,seems that needs buy a ferrari desperately...  Roll Eyes
By the other hand,there are Polo buyers  Grin Grin
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
It looks like I sent kmd to my ico page.
https://kpx.io/accounts/RSXBDSmt7rsPJNg4Cy6tVZCQRyWv2oRmdq

But it does not appear in my wallet.

Is this normal? It's been 12 hours since.

I will be glad if you help me .
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
can any of you access cryptox.pl ? I can't access it right now.
Nope.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
It is just a jealous person. Why? I don't know, but we all should know that participating into crypto, stocks, forex and gambling is a risky job. Could go well or it can go wrong. But you hear nobody complaining about the fact when you buy a new car it is already 25% less worth when you drive it for the first time. We all accept that "risk".

If you can't handle the risk, stop participating into all this. Put your money on the bank and receive a shitty 1% interest. I'm in all this since BTCD and Supernet came off the ground, but i can tell you one thing....James is always busy coding. And yes, sometimes it looks like he is doing to many things at once, but in the overall process it has always something to do with what he has started. He is just a genius and all good projects takes time....just like his work. Just look at him...someone is trolling again and he even takes the time to tell him whats going on. 90% of all devs on BCT can't stand the heat and dumps into the buy orders and disappears (hi John Connor) into the shady mist.

Have some respect for his work and have some patience. I have some stocks for already 15 years in my portfolio....thats the game. Take it or leave it.

I've been following since...around page 60. I'm definitely not a developer but "techy" enough, I'm completely intrigued and fascinated by crypto currency. I'm learning as I go. I decided to sign up to the forum, because I had a hiccup with my Komodo wallet several days ago, by the time I finished with the sign up process, jl777 already had addressed the bug. What a class act.
I could not agree more with this statement "Just look at him...someone is trolling again and he even takes the time to tell him whats going on. 90% of all devs on BCT can't stand the heat and dumps into the buy orders and disappears"

BadAss.Sx, your post is dead on target, Salud to Komodo team!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Activity: 288
how can i mine komodo? is there any guide for kmd mining? Thank you for your help
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Let me guess, a pump and dump, in a few months jl777 is working on another project and says KMD was completed! [blabla]

LMFAO

Yes, "Kid"Crypto.

I'll remind you of this on his next project
Komodo is developed by Supernet team,don't forget of it.jl777 is a dev of this team

I'll have this quote ready for his next project. In time you'll see.
you dont seem to realize that all my projects are connected to each other, almost as if it was one giant project that has many different parts to it.

There are many aspects of crypto that need improving and if it is a sin to create an overall architecture and platform that solves it and it ends up having more than one crypto to solve it, then I am guilty as charged.

All of these projects fit into the SuperNET. Now if I make some project that has no relation to SuperNET, then please scream away. I have no intentions of doing so as I feel that there is plenty to do within the scope of SuperNET.

It will take potentially multiple attempts to tap into the mass market with crypto. And there could be a specific project for each attempt. Pangea is one such project, but it already has a token. It was not an ICO. It was internally funded and a percentage sharedropped. Maybe there will be others, not sure yet. Komodo platform does make it easy to make a new chain. There are almost 50 of them. Will you complain about that?

You start a project and hold a bunch of the coins, then it pumps and you sell them off. After that you have no desire to continue on the project and declare it "complete". I'm sure you hold a lot of KMD now but later when you don't hold a lot of KMD it will be different. You will be on a new project. I'll come remind you of this after you're done making BTC from this project.
I am sure you cant prove that I sell off the coins in my projects as I havent. I am  holding long term. crypto is still in early stages and I expect it will continue increasing against fiat for the long term.

Rather than sell, I usually accumulate more on the open market. All this is visible in the blockchain as opposed to your false conclusions without any basis. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else?

I do occasionally sell some small amounts for living expenses due to this I dont have to beg people for donations, nor do I have to take any salary from my projects.

I have not sold any KMD yet and dont intend to until it reaches at least $1. At that point I will probably sell some to have living expenses covered for a while. One approach I am thinking about is just selling the interest gained. Over 14 years my percentage of KMD will get cut in half, but the total I have will stay the same.

You really don't need to explain yourself to the trolls, just wastes good development time and they don't have the mental capacity to understand it anyway...

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Trying to send some kmd to bittrex, keep getting a 'couldnt create rawtx' error everytime i try to send in basilisk mode. How to get past this? I tried over 2 days at different times now.

It seems a frequent problem, which OS and Full or Basilisk? You can try the following:
1) Don't send all your balance, leave something in the wallet
2) Send only 1 kmd, if successful then you can send the rest
3) Try to up the fee to 0.01

Let us know if any of the above works

Tried in Basilisk mode (full mode doesnt show balance)
Tried sending all but 1 kmd left in wallet (didnt work)
Tried sending with 0.1 kmd fee (didnt work)
Using windows 8.1
Anyone find a way to work around this issue?
I did have the issue, So I leave out 100 kmd in my wallet and send the rest the bittrex. It worked for me, I didn't mess with the fee. YOu can try maybe leaving 10 kmd or play around , good luck!

Hey that totally worked with leaving 10 kmd in iguana left
Activity: 294
lmfao I'll come back once jl777 is done with this to remind you guys. but you'll probably all be gone onto the next project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Let me guess, a pump and dump, in a few months jl777 is working on another project and says KMD was completed! [blabla]

LMFAO

Yes, "Kid"Crypto.

I'll remind you of this on his next project
Komodo is developed by Supernet team,don't forget of it.jl777 is a dev of this team

I'll have this quote ready for his next project. In time you'll see.
you dont seem to realize that all my projects are connected to each other, almost as if it was one giant project that has many different parts to it.

There are many aspects of crypto that need improving and if it is a sin to create an overall architecture and platform that solves it and it ends up having more than one crypto to solve it, then I am guilty as charged.

All of these projects fit into the SuperNET. Now if I make some project that has no relation to SuperNET, then please scream away. I have no intentions of doing so as I feel that there is plenty to do within the scope of SuperNET.

It will take potentially multiple attempts to tap into the mass market with crypto. And there could be a specific project for each attempt. Pangea is one such project, but it already has a token. It was not an ICO. It was internally funded and a percentage sharedropped. Maybe there will be others, not sure yet. Komodo platform does make it easy to make a new chain. There are almost 50 of them. Will you complain about that?

You start a project and hold a bunch of the coins, then it pumps and you sell them off. After that you have no desire to continue on the project and declare it "complete". I'm sure you hold a lot of KMD now but later when you don't hold a lot of KMD it will be different. You will be on a new project. I'll come remind you of this after you're done making BTC from this project.

Are you that much of a loser to fud bct threads, haha
What a fat, piece of shit you must be sitting in your parents basement.
Get a life fat ass.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
It is just a jealous person. Why? I don't know, but we all should know that participating into crypto, stocks, forex and gambling is a risky job. Could go well or it can go wrong. But you hear nobody complaining about the fact when you buy a new car it is already 25% less worth when you drive it for the first time. We all accept that "risk".

If you can't handle the risk, stop participating into all this. Put your money on the bank and receive a shitty 1% interest. I'm in all this since BTCD and Supernet came off the ground, but i can tell you one thing....James is always busy coding. And yes, sometimes it looks like he is doing to many things at once, but in the overall process it has always something to do with what he has started. He is just a genius and all good projects takes time....just like his work. Just look at him...someone is trolling again and he even takes the time to tell him whats going on. 90% of all devs on BCT can't stand the heat and dumps into the buy orders and disappears (hi John Connor) into the shady mist.

Have some respect for his work and have some patience. I have some stocks for already 15 years in my portfolio....thats the game. Take it or leave it.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Does cryptox.pl function for anybody?

I only see unchanged info and my deposits is not visible, even though the site accepted my bid as an unfilled offer.
Activity: 632
just noticed this coin and have joined in the mining for now. see where this goes
It's better to buy the coin and let it grow. It has 5% annual interest.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
just noticed this coin and have joined in the mining for now. see where this goes
Jump to: