Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 583. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Let me guess, a pump and dump, in a few months jl777 is working on another project and says KMD was completed! [blabla]

LMFAO

Yes, "Kid"Crypto.

I'll remind you of this on his next project
Komodo is developed by Supernet team,don't forget of it.jl777 is a dev of this team

I'll have this quote ready for his next project. In time you'll see.
you dont seem to realize that all my projects are connected to each other, almost as if it was one giant project that has many different parts to it.

There are many aspects of crypto that need improving and if it is a sin to create an overall architecture and platform that solves it and it ends up having more than one crypto to solve it, then I am guilty as charged.

All of these projects fit into the SuperNET. Now if I make some project that has no relation to SuperNET, then please scream away. I have no intentions of doing so as I feel that there is plenty to do within the scope of SuperNET.

It will take potentially multiple attempts to tap into the mass market with crypto. And there could be a specific project for each attempt. Pangea is one such project, but it already has a token. It was not an ICO. It was internally funded and a percentage sharedropped. Maybe there will be others, not sure yet. Komodo platform does make it easy to make a new chain. There are almost 50 of them. Will you complain about that?

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Let me guess, a pump and dump, in a few months jl777 is working on another project and says KMD was completed! [blabla]

LMFAO

Yes, "Kid"Crypto.

Komodo is developed by Supernet team,don't forget of it.jl777 is a dev of this team

I'll have this quote ready for his next project. In time you'll see.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Just ignore the kiddo....
Activity: 282
Merit: 260

LMFAO

Yes, "Kid"Crypto.

LMFAO

Yes, "Kid"Crypto.

Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck

LMFAO

Yes, "Kid"Crypto.
legendary
When will the transfers take place. It's been 24 hours.You have not given approval yet .
my ancient macbook air locked up with full battery. If only it was near empty battery... The hard restart key sequence didnt restart it, so I need to wait for the battery to drain. It has 10+ hr battery life.

I have a backup node, but it isnt quite setup right. I am configuring a new laptop, but it does take time to bootstrap a new dev machine.

So, depending on when the battery dies and whether it starts up fine (it has everytime in the past it did this), then I can do it later today. If not, I will do it when I am setup to do so efficiently again.

Open up the back cover and pull out the connector of the battery from the motherboard. And reset the macbook (SMC)

Reset the SMC on Mac notebook computers

First, determine whether the battery is removable. Mac notebook computers that have a nonremovable battery include MacBook Pro (Early 2009) and later, all models of MacBook Air, MacBook (Late 2009), and MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015) and later. Learn more about Mac notebook batteries.
If the battery is nonremovable:
Shut down your Mac.
Unplug the MagSafe or USB-C power adapter from your computer.
Using the built-in keyboard, press Shift-Control-Option on the left side of the keyboard, then press the power button at the same time. Hold these keys and the power button for 10 seconds.
If you have a 2016 MacBook Pro with Touch ID, the Touch ID button is also the power button.
Release all keys.
Reconnect the power adapter.
Press the power button again to turn on your Mac.
If the battery is removable:
Shut down your Mac.
Disconnect the MagSafe power adapter from your computer.
Remove the battery. (Learn about removing the battery in MacBook and MacBook Pro computers.)
Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds.
Reconnect the battery and MagSafe power adapter.
Press the power button to turn on your Mac.
Let me guess, a pump and dump, in a few months jl777 is working on another project and says KMD was completed! Mark my words, KMD will not be the last pump an dump by jl777. Someone please quote this on the next project from this dude

LMFAO
legendary
James is doing once a week the payout...patience is key
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Activity: 632
Trying to send some kmd to bittrex, keep getting a 'couldnt create rawtx' error everytime i try to send in basilisk mode. How to get past this? I tried over 2 days at different times now.

It seems a frequent problem, which OS and Full or Basilisk? You can try the following:
1) Don't send all your balance, leave something in the wallet
2) Send only 1 kmd, if successful then you can send the rest
3) Try to up the fee to 0.01

Let us know if any of the above works

Tried in Basilisk mode (full mode doesnt show balance)
Tried sending all but 1 kmd left in wallet (didnt work)
Tried sending with 0.1 kmd fee (didnt work)
Using windows 8.1
Anyone find a way to work around this issue?
I did have the issue, So I leave out 100 kmd in my wallet and send the rest the bittrex. It worked for me, I didn't mess with the fee. YOu can try maybe leaving 10 kmd or play around , good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
When will the transfers take place. It's been 24 hours.You have not given approval yet .
my ancient macbook air locked up with full battery. If only it was near empty battery... The hard restart key sequence didnt restart it, so I need to wait for the battery to drain. It has 10+ hr battery life.

I have a backup node, but it isnt quite setup right. I am configuring a new laptop, but it does take time to bootstrap a new dev machine.

So, depending on when the battery dies and whether it starts up fine (it has everytime in the past it did this), then I can do it later today. If not, I will do it when I am setup to do so efficiently again.

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Trying to send some kmd to bittrex, keep getting a 'couldnt create rawtx' error everytime i try to send in basilisk mode. How to get past this? I tried over 2 days at different times now.

It seems a frequent problem, which OS and Full or Basilisk? You can try the following:

Tried in Basilisk mode (full mode doesnt show balance)
Tried sending all but 1 kmd left in wallet (didnt work)
Tried sending with 0.1 kmd fee (didnt work)
Using windows 8.1
Anyone find a way to work around this issue?
Activity: 515
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
@smaragda that's sad lol

that's what happen when you trade shitcoin on shit exchange  Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
legendary
I have some kind of feeling with this coin... can't resist to bought more  Smiley
If we don't see >=$1 within 2017 (or even until the DEX is ready, if later), I might stop messing with alternate cryptos altogether.  No joke.

in same time I never seens someone so untrustable lol

What was there to trust in that statement?   Undecided

Oh bitcointalk...

dude you have like hundred of scam repport lol
legendary
I have some kind of feeling with this coin... can't resist to bought more  Smiley

If we don't see >=$1 within 2017 (or even until the DEX is ready, if later), I might stop messing with alternate cryptos altogether.  No joke.

in same time I never seens someone so untrustable lol
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
FYI:

NOTICE: Any posts from my former account "RJF19" are NOT from me, the account was hacked. PC was infected by the "CoinBitClip" Trojan even though I had 3 forms of up to date protection including corporate versions. They say "third time's the charm", hope that is correct... Be careful out there, it's a swamp...
Jump to: