Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 580. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
Hi Kommodo Team, would you consider doing a video , or listing step by step instructions about downloading and installing the Iguana and the basilisk mode wallet?

Cheesy
Did you never download & install any program?
It's not different with Iguana.
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
So we will be expecting an upgraded version of komodo wallet at the end of this week? I will just wait then. When is possible poloniex listing?

Maybe at the end of the week or weekend we will see an updated version of Iguana.
Nobody knows if Poloniex will list komodo.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
So we will be expecting an upgraded version of komodo wallet at the end of this week? I will just wait then. When is possible poloniex listing?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi Kommodo Team, would you consider doing a video , or listing step by step instructions about downloading and installing the Iguana and the basilisk mode wallet?

Cheesy
Activity: 112
Someone grabbed 19BTC wall on bittrex almost whole. Way to go guys, weak hands don't have unlimited supply of KMD.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
When we can expect PAX? Also, I'd like to know can it be used as payment gateway for billing in fiat currencies? Would there be some kind of API for managing such transactions directly from centralized website? It would be awesome to have woocommerce plugin for such functionalities... I'm really excited about this... thanks

PAX development is roughly spitted to two phrases: PAX1 and PAX2.

- The 32 PAX assets have already been created, so they exist and have their own independent blockchain with dPoW protection and on-demand block generation
 - We recently hired another part-time GUI dev that is now working on PAX GUI together with Satinder. The GUI is coming together as our team is working on it every day.
 - We won't deal with anything that would require us to get a financial license, etc. However, we have found a way to integrate PAX assets with the fiat world, and that is something we will announce once its time come.

PAX1 backend is pretty much ready, needs a GUI
PAX2 removes certain restrictions we have to place for PAX1 as it will add shorting instruments and variable interest rates that will help the system stay in balance.

P.S. we are working on the third white paper now, and looking forward to sharing it. It will have all the details and explain how PAX works.

Is there any signature campaign after ICO? Komodo is a huge market cap project, if you have a post campaign, don't hesitate to contact me. I am Komodo super fan.

There very well might be something, but not as huge as during the ICO, just little fun. More about that later though.

If you would have asked yesterday I would have said no, but things often evolve spontaneously.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
And when will it get implemented?

As soon as basic Iguana is stable and works for all users. It shouldn't take long. The cool stuff already works at command line level, it's a matter of integration, debugging and GUI for end users. It will look a lot different at year's end.

Is it normal to not appear?

The upper bars should become a single bar once synching has completed. Try to close and restart Iguana until it finishes. Your coins are safe in the blockchain: http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RSXBDSmt7rsPJNg4Cy6tVZCQRyWv2oRmdq
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It is normal.
Please wait until the bar at the top becomes one bar,
Since the full mode of windows often stops with a bug, it tries to restart.
Basilisk mode is recommended.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!

I downloaded iguana and logged in with seed. But it does not show the kmd.

If the address is correct but the balance shows: -   it's a known bug, I suppose you're in Basilisk mode, isn't it? You can check the address balance with an online explorer: http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/  if it's there your coins are safe on the blockchain. Try restarting Iguana or wait some minutes.

Is it normal to not appear?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Is there any signature campaign after ICO? Komodo is a huge market cap project, if you have a post campaign, don't hesitate to contact me. I am Komodo super fan.

Sorry, there was a campaign only during Ico

I can't believe Komodo isn't in the top 5 on cmc

It takes some effort to grasp the whole picture of Komodo + SuperNet. Once Iguana is stable and the first features like DEX get implemented, then people will start noticing!!!

And when will it get implemented?
Activity: 714

You can now register for the SuperNET meeting: https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-supernet-meetup-32081896817

The offers

Earlybird Meetup (until the 21st February) 200 €: Food and accommodation, all inclusive.

Full Meetup 220€: Food and accommodation, all inclusive.

Extra night 15th-16th 50 €: one extranight in the ship before the meetup

Extra night 18th-19th 50 €: one extra night in the ship after the meetup

Simple meetup 140 €: Food and activities (no accommodation)

The SuperNET Meetup program

(Possibility to come on the 15th June)

Friday, 16th June,

11:00-13:00 : Welcome lunch (Sandwiches)

Afternoon : Forming groups for Hackathon, Businathon and Marketathon.

Night : THE FAMOUS LUDOM'S BARBECUE

Sathurday, 17th June,

Breakfast/lunch: Selfservice Buffet

10:00-12:00: Presentation of SuperNET technology, how it works

Afternoon : working on the projects for the HBMthons

Diner : Restaurant

Night : Party in a club

Sunday, 18th June,

Breakfast/lunch: Selfservice Buffet

10:00-12:00: Presentation of the HBM projects and Awards "ceremony"

Afternoon : Toursistic visits in Amsterdam

(Possibility to stay until the 19th June)

Komodo as been added to Countmycrypto, an online crypto balance calculator in any currency:

http://www.countmycrypto.com

If the address is correct but the balance shows: -   it's a known bug, I suppose you're in Basilisk mode, isn't it? You can check the address balance with an online explorer: http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/  if it's there your coins are safe on the blockchain. Try restarting Iguana or wait some minutes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
It looks like I sent kmd to my ico page.
https://kpx.io/accounts/RSXBDSmt7rsPJNg4Cy6tVZCQRyWv2oRmdq

But it does not appear in my wallet.

Is this normal? It's been 12 hours since.

I will be glad if you help me .

You cannot make a deposit to the ICO site, it's not a wallet. You will have to use the Iguana app to access your funds. Login with the seed and you will see them.

Just be aware that the current version 0.1.4 has many bugs. Next version is coming at the end of this week. If you have any problems the best way to get help is through our Slack.

https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

Sorry, there was a campaign only during Ico

It takes some effort to grasp the whole picture of Komodo + SuperNet. Once Iguana is stable and the first features like DEX get implemented, then people will start noticing!!!
Activity: 662
Activity: 105
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
When we can expect PAX? Also, I'd like to know can it be used as payment gateway for billing in fiat currencies? Would there be some kind of API for managing such transactions directly from centralized website? It would be awesome to have woocommerce plugin for such functionalities... I'm really excited about this... thanks

That could be possible in future, once we have a large marketcap and userbase. At that point there may be external companies that offer such service. In the shorter term PAX main use-case is a proxy for fiat money in decentralized trading.
Jump to: