Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KSS] Krosscoin : Lets make good happen [Waves and Ethereum Blockchain] - page 8. (Read 34560 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Sent all my waves krosscoin on September 3rd. Still have not received KSS.

How many time we must repeate the same think...distribution will happen on 2018 in february i think, someone can confirm this, but you can also read not only the last post of the trhead..

I didn't see that date anywhere. It says " All swaps ends on November 30th" on the first page.

FANTUM IS SCAMMER ! BEWARE YOUR TOKEN GUYS !!!

scam address :
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x5ee606313a1460c264b74b4a0f24b656c98bcb86
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x1933f359c005e293fc4521fd9b513bce9e2c3543
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

PROOF : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GtCDkpQSOyihAAlTZ-_U_BTIPkfuFLUYhI5y2SxQyCI/edit#gid=1704856908
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

How many time we must repeate the same think...distribution will happen on 2018 in february i think, someone can confirm this, but you can also read not only the last post of the trhead..

I didn't see that date anywhere. It says " All swaps ends on November 30th" on the first page.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
guys, today I got 1 KSS for the airdrop.

But, really, only 1? Wow! Only 1???

Maybe is an errore, i dont know the conditions of this airdrop, try to write to dev and ask what happened.

You get 1KSS where??

I'm thinking you probably get 1KSS airdropped in WAVES platform thru a faucet or something!

Those tokens will cease to exist. It's being migrated to ETH blockchain.

No, I have 1KSS token in my wallet too. Received 2 days ago and I don't have any KSS in Waves wallet. What is this? Airdrop 1 token? Please explain.
Activity: 491

Activity: 420
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
hello i am ether wallet 1 kss thank you
I also have 1500 kss in my waves wallet
Is this different that 1500 kss available ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 139

Maybe is an errore, i dont know the conditions of this airdrop, try to write to dev and ask what happened.

You get 1KSS where??

I'm thinking you probably get 1KSS airdropped in WAVES platform thru a faucet or something!

Those tokens will cease to exist. It's being migrated to ETH blockchain.

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

As krosscoin told in different times the swap will be at the start of 2018, we must patient, the numbers of coin that you will receive after swap depend when you sent the token, if you sent before 7 september the ratio is 10:1 otherwise 100:1
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Waiting for the swap, arleady submit before.

when i can receive my KSS ?
Activity: 416
Merit: 10
Charity works are better than any other projects that is why i am supporting krosscoin. I am waiting for more more information about this project and i do not believe negative infos that is spreading here. Let us wait what the devs are going to do to make this project a success.
Activity: 143
I paused to read some comments made here by some before posting my thoughts about this project...It seems someone is feeling disappointed that the idea and dream which gave birth to this project is about becoming a success already. So I will advice all to ignore such comments and focus on what this project truly stand for...To provide charity for the needy and help the cause of faith...Let's all join hands with the developer and ensure this project continues it's part of success.
Activity: 350
I strongly support for this project, its intention and mission & vision is good. Good luck dev and for all of us.
Activity: 532
nice project. really earnestly waiting for your apps lunch.
Activity: 631
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
too bad I missed this swap :-)
Activity: 57
Very good choice to swap from waves to ethereum. Grin
I never joined waves platform anyway because I did not like it from the beginning.
Good luck with project!
Activity: 179
I joined this airdrop because I see big potential that this project will become success because of the good vision and mission of the developer and all the people working on this project this project will not only go to the moon but will conquer the earth
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Am going to take my chance on krosscoin. I think it's concept is unique and has a great chance
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
I just read their white paper , projects seems to be quite promising.
Pages:
Jump to: