Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KSS] Krosscoin : Lets make good happen [Waves and Ethereum Blockchain] - page 6. (Read 34582 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Is there a defined deadline for swap? I ve already sent the tokennon August 2017. Can someone tell me when it will be? Thanks

i have same question about kss swap. when swap kss will distribute dev?
i heard this month is time to distribution but when specific date to do that?
thanks

hey dev, why team not answer about swap token issues? i also have the same problem, swap should have been distributed by the end of february but until now no information about it. thank you

Hi dear Community, swap will be sent after ITO, we have had to move the ITO date a few times to ensure we were not afoul of regulation. Krosscoin is managed by Vinekross LLC, a Nevis registered company. We are no longer under US jurisdiction but will still ensure normal KYC/AML procedures are in place as well as country restrictions.

Also, as previously announced and as mentioned on the first page of this sub forum, KSS-waves is no longer accepted to be swapped or has any part of this project since Dec 1st 2017.
Only swap paticipants who participated during the swap period will be sent KSS-ETH from May 13th, 2018
We deeply appreciate your unexpected patience, and high  level of decorum in this matter, Thank you.
We look forward to your participation in the upcoming ITO which will hold on the KICKICO platform. Links to the KICKICO platform will be placed on our Website today.

Cheers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I read a lot about swap problems from waves and etherium i hope all will be good because project is great and i see a good potential within it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 768
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Is there a defined deadline for swap? I ve already sent the tokennon August 2017. Can someone tell me when it will be? Thanks

thanks

hey dev, why team not answer about swap token issues? i also have the same problem, swap should have been distributed by the end of february but until now no information about it. thank you

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
i like idea to move from waves to etherium, because projects on waves and waves himself are in not so good shape this year.
dev now that pipdroid petal and pearl are in use, when should we expect a monetization of the usage of those software, perhaps as soon as kss hits exchanges or what am not sure

Hi, first, we will expand the server infrastructure to accomodate over 10,000 users on Pipdroid Pearl and Pipdroid Petal, and also integrate into the Ethereum blockchain so KSS can be consumed. So right, by end of second quarter or thereabout the apps will be monetized using KSS.
Also read about the TTS bonus on our website. Thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
dev now that pipdroid petal and pearl are in use, when should we expect a monetization of the usage of those software, perhaps as soon as kss hits exchanges or what am not sure
Activity: 188
Bitcointalk username :@aditya99
Bitcointalk profil link.  :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1339119;sa=summary
Telegram username.   @royandwei
Eth address.                 :0x8aDD70979B2c63fa2d2dD50d84500D394AdE7CF4
what is the difference between some of the bots used for crypto trading and what krosscoin proposes?

Krosscoin bots are in several categories, visit our kickico campaign page to see them : https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/54726/krosscoin

The bots are optimized for profitability, and versatility. We also plan for the bots to be usable across forex and crypto exchanges in one environment (Pipdroid Optima)
Also users will be able to customize/edit the bots and upload into the app from their mobile phones. The power is coming to the traders.

All swaps will be sent immediately after the ICO is finished. Kindly visit the website for ICO dates.

To join the bounty campaign visit : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3026307.new#new

''Lets make good happen''
what is the difference between some of the bots used for crypto trading and what krosscoin proposes?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

thanks
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
So how can i swap my krosscoins from waves to ether?

Hi, KSS-WAVES doesnt apply to this project anymore, from Dec 1st 2017. Kindly refer to the first page of this announcement. You can join our telegram group to get access to the airdrop form. https://t.me/krosscoin_KSS
Activity: 71
So how can i swap my krosscoins from waves to ether?
If you are an airdrop distribution group, kindly message us at [email protected] or telegram @KSSAdmin
Thanks
Hi Folks, kindly visit this Kickico link and upvote our campaign to the roof! thanks..we need 601 votes currently to be seen at the top of the Community Choice Campaigns
https://www.kickico.com/rating
KROSSCOIN ITO WHITELIST (10% BONUS KSS)
Hi Krosscoin community,
As you well know, Our ITO will take place on Feb 28th on the Kickico platform. We require funding to expand our infrastructure to serve the crypto world with the world's only cloud bot mobile trading platform, the Pipdroid family apps.
Pipdroid Pearl and Pipdroid Petal will serve the forex, stocks, commodity, cfds market, while Pipdroid Optima will serve the cryptocurrency exchanges. Pipdroid Optima development has begun. There will be 10 crypto exchanges connected. We have connected Bitfinex and Binance already. These platforms will help traders take advantage of volatility and arbitrage opportunities right at their fingertips, anytime and anywhere using only their mobile device.

We have created 2 incentive packages for people who plan to and do invest 1 ETH and above, and 5 ETH and above.
Read about the incentives in this google form.
These incentives are for the first 200 people to register for each of the categories ; Gold (1 ETH and above), Platinum ( 5 ETH and above).
The first 2,000 registrants will be given 10% bonus on their ITO contributions.
Here is the Google form link:
https://goo.gl/forms/3prZDFieFI4Nbzjk1
''Let's make good happen''
Activity: 204
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
http://www.valuewalk.com/2018/01/jacob-wohl-finds-religion-maryland-strip-mall-goes-dark-side-unregistered-cryptocurrency-craze/

KrossCoin appears to be soliciting for derivatives and equities business, in violation of regulatory guidelines

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

lol. This is golden. Don't you just love BCTalkers!!!  Cool They figure things out themselves.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

@BitPotus Don't waste anymore time with these charlatans.  Grin Grin Grin
I think everyone got the message a long time ago. They r a joke.  Cool

ps. nice article by the way. good find.
sucks ass if u put ur money into krosscoin wit all the shillin noobs...u've already lost it big time. hey, don't say we never warned u.
shit. 'church-centric' my ass
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
http://www.valuewalk.com/2018/01/jacob-wohl-finds-religion-maryland-strip-mall-goes-dark-side-unregistered-cryptocurrency-craze/

KrossCoin appears to be soliciting for derivatives and equities business, in violation of regulatory guidelines

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: