Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔶LAMDEN🔶Blockchain Interoperability & Rapid Development - page 12. (Read 28589 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
I like the look of this project, I heard about it a while back while the pre-sale was going on but thought I had plenty of time to get in so I just saved it in my bookmarks.  Then I saw a lot of hype building and they had finished their pre-sale and went on to 0 bonus mainsale so managed to get in for a little contribution right before the sale ended and it's already 3x ICO mainsale price on Etherdelta.  I am expecting we might see some nice gains on this project if the team delivers on their promises.
I can't find the coin in etherdelta so how you saw it?
If anyone provide details about the ico price and exchangers to be listed.
Thanks
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm new to crypto world and I'm looking to learn as much as possible and the idea of lamden sounds pretty straightforward and clear even to someone like me. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
This is good news, where the development of blockchain is getting better with advances technologi and research from experts, hopefully Lamden is getting more advanced and utilized by many users
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Guys, good afternoon! Tell me please the bounty program is already finished? I received Lamden tokens on my wallet, but I read that there was some error in the distribution of these tokens, what does this mean?
As I saw from the final table, my wallet was token to bounty program on Twitter, and when will the tokens be distributed for the rest of the program?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
To bad I missed the ICO for this one. Really looking forward to seeing what your team can deliver!
You have not lost anything. Bounty program ended early. The main thing that the fees are over and now the developers can take to work closely
Activity: 588
Merit: 35

we're putting together an extensive bounty program for the community to be a part of. I really like the success of signature campaigns because they have such a grassroots effect. We're also pushing a more traditional marketing route and like a lot of projects use them for the initial buzz because people like free tokens and then they kind of pitter away because they don't really mean anything
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
whats the ico price of this coin, i see some people are purchasing it at a large amount on etherdelta, is there any good news?
Activity: 131
The first thing investors look at in any new crypto project are: the project idea, the team behind it, the whitepaper, the roadmap and of course the web site design and content. Lamden has all the above elements perfectly done. Great job team!
Activity: 238
What qualities are good and new qualities that distinguish your LAMDEN coin from other coins that are now on the market? On what algorithm does the LAMDEN coin go about what problems and problems should the LAMDEN coin solve?
Activity: 252
I like the look of this project, I heard about it a while back while the pre-sale was going on but thought I had plenty of time to get in so I just saved it in my bookmarks.  Then I saw a lot of hype building and they had finished their pre-sale and went on to 0 bonus mainsale so managed to get in for a little contribution right before the sale ended and it's already 3x ICO mainsale price on Etherdelta.  I am expecting we might see some nice gains on this project if the team delivers on their promises.
Activity: 7
I cannot fault the staff at Lamden gallery! Smart advice, professional service, fantastic frames and a first class quality finish every time! Has helped my business grow! Thank you!
Activity: 28
This ICO looks very promising, will be carefully watching process of development in future, No fees plus POS could be really good solution for future. After reading Whitepaper only getting sure about Lamden statements. Looks like good team with great tech.  Cool
Activity: 1
I want to learn how to mine crypto's am I in the right place. I wanna learn the in's and out of getting into all this. I hope to learn a lot from here. Thank you guys for the support.
Activity: 4
Project looks very solid. Also a good Team. Hope Lamden will used often in the future. Will buy some TAU soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
To bad I missed the ICO for this one. Really looking forward to seeing what your team can deliver!
Activity: 126
Please manager, give us details about the bounty program which is announed over but without any explanation for participants.

guys, join their TG group. they talking bounty in few days

https://lamden.io/

click tg grp and join, devs are very responsive there.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Please manager, give us details about the bounty program which is announed over but without any explanation for participants.
Activity: 266
lawyer, crypto and stocks trader
i like how they differentiated lamden from other interoperability tokens. makes it easier for investors to study the concept behind the technology. i'm hoping more partnerships and actual use will be included in the future.
Activity: 378
this project looking successfull and to be great and nice thanks dev to be given oppurtunity to join and easy i hope one of me are give chance to join good luck
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
This project seems promising. I like its idea and concept.
Pages:
Jump to: