Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔶LAMDEN🔶Blockchain Interoperability & Rapid Development - page 11. (Read 28589 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 15
Hello guys,

Landem (TAU) is listing in CoinMarketCap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lamden/

US$1,14  Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Did TAU just get pulled from EtherDelta or am I imagining that?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
What is really sad is they display false information about competition, I let you decide by yourself :
https://trello.com/c/MLhrJhXk/37-competition-chart

Really Lamden team?
So the competition is inferior and they have no developer tools. Where are yours?
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
Do we really need more blockchain projects right now? The existing ones can't find the funding they need, so maybe quickening everything is not as good as it sounds.

probably not, but this sounds promising as it aims to simplify blockchain and cross blockchain functionality for developers.  On platforms such as this, we could eventually see actual community based tokens being developed and used in their respective communities, not just speculated on.

I would love to see the launch of a token that promises no exchange listing, only use in a community. Smiley

brand new
Activity: 0
I have been tracking this crypto and this is a promising project. I regretting not knowing about it since ICO.
Activity: 84
Do we really need more blockchain projects right now? The existing ones can't find the funding they need, so maybe quickening everything is not as good as it sounds.
Activity: 5
Please tell me. Token Lamden TAU already traded on the stock exchange? If so, in addition to a smart-contracts Etherdelta?

Idex
Activity: 448
Please tell me. Token Lamden TAU already traded on the stock exchange? If so, in addition to a smart-contracts Etherdelta?
Activity: 378
Yahoos! The project is finally collected all the money needed to run the tools blockchain. Congratulations to the project developers as well as investors.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Cool ~
It takes time to prove the benefits of this project.
Really excited for TAU to grow and blow up! What an interesting concept.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Fortunate to get in during the ICO
Holding this for years.
Activity: 305
this project is pretty cool.. the concept of this platform is also nice and the developer of this system is awesome looking for more information about this.. hoping for your success.. gooduck..
Activity: 92
With the anticipated growth it would be good if it is in multiple exchanges
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
If Lamden can pull out what they have written in their whitepaper this can easily be a top 10 marketcap token. No joke! I have bought a bag under $1 and I pretty excited about the future of TAU.
Activity: 32
Where can I buy lamden today?

Etherdelta or Idex. Neither are for the novice crypto user. This is a very solid project though, so it will not suprise me to see exchanges add it very soon. Look at dragonchain. It too was on ED ( You could only trade by adding the contract yourself for 1 week on etherdelta, the same as TAU now) and no novice users knew they could trade it until etherdelta "added' it to the list. It had 1 million in volume the first day it was there too. Lamden is pushing 2 million! Hold your Lamdens... They will be Lambos soon :>
Where can I buy lamden today?
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
twitter bounty
twitter username: @serthantopal
twitter url: https://twitter.com/serthantopal

my ethereum address not included..this my ethereum address = 0xfb0f37C0456d60eDEd9b64442dFB0C4847CdD06A can you update my record
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
As i understood by plan after having read through the white paper LAMDEN , is that they are essentially building a developer suite for the customization of applications for businesses.  One of the examples mentioned by their dev in the COIN interview on youtube was an inventory management system capable of managing complex product streams through various levels of product development. LAMDEN brings many new tools to the crypto currency market for users.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
A Technical Overview of the Lamden Tau Blockchain

The original whitepaper outlines most of the tooling that will be produced as part of the Lamden platform. However, there is not much included information on the Lamden Tau Blockchain, although we have written about some of the features in other piece of content, such as the interoperability of the chain, the Turing incomplete smart contracting language, etc. This will serve as an official overview of the Lamden Tau Blockchain that will be produced. Based on community feedback, this will be the first deliverable of our project so token holders can begin to utilize this technology as soon as possible.

https://blog.lamden.io/a-technical-overview-of-the-lamden-tau-blockchain-42a3f4295c1f
Pages:
Jump to: