Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH] [YUM] BaconBits - A coin so good you'll want to eat it! - page 7. (Read 22827 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Well my attention was brought to this coin on IRC and it seems like you guys could use some support, so I'll write a small article about BaconBits on cryptoarticles.com in a minute Smiley

Free of charge, no bounties or whatever required, just trying to get as much info out there Smiley

Hey, much appreciated!  Take a look & copy the link from my signature.  Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Well my attention was brought to this coin on IRC and it seems like you guys could use some support, so I'll write a small article about BaconBits on cryptoarticles.com in a minute Smiley

Free of charge, no bounties or whatever required, just trying to get as much info out there Smiley
Activity: 84
what about exchanges? Would it be promoted?
for now can sell some YUMs pm offers.
yak
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
selling 8520YUM for btc or ltc
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
Just wondering if someone can verify for me.  Does the next difficulty adjust at Block 5760?  I'm going to keep pushing my power towards it, but everytime I look, the network hashrate drops and the avg block time is growing quickly.

Maybe a donation to the people keeping this coin alive in these hard times  Smiley

GLhtP8MUzWH6wTEvdqCPCT7WBtr762xbvm 
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hey, theres a new Pool on:

yum.easy-mining.net

1% fees

[email protected]

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
wts 70 YUM for 0.07 BTC or 2.6 LTC
Activity: 60
WTS 650 YUM for BTC. PM if interested.
Activity: 84
WTS 300 YUM for 0.15 BTC - PM me if interested.
Activity: 126
wts 70 YUM 0.07 BTC pm me rep in sig
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Bettercoin 0% fees pls

Karnov
Activity: 42
Is there a status/ETA for getting this onto an exchange?
Activity: 56
why hasnt the diff moved in hours

So much hash power jacked the diff up really high and now its having to catch up to the network rate. In a few hours the diff will be back to being low.
Activity: 56
why hasnt the diff moved in hours
Activity: 42
I just started getting into crypto currencies and have been on the forum for around a month and it seems every single thread I go to someone is screaming scam . I pay no attention to these claims why can't these people who feel they are being scammed just move on? It's really annoying I feel like I joined a community full of little crybaby kids.

Ok little idiot, explain this:

OP said that the premine was for promotions and giveaways, so far he has given away 10,000 on 100 ammounts (and one got 1000):

http://abe.altexplorer.net/tx/4e4b882b8e78c397d79fb6e6403d693131b45c55b82a8f32267fa284b299ed45#i0

but the premine wallet only has 414500 BacoinBits remaining:

http://abe.altexplorer.net/address/GTaofpHsCf8WZavHFzU4nYTNSMfbecp5Qc

450,000 - 10,000 = 440,000
440,000 - 414,500 = 25,500

The creator gave away 10,000 to the community which is 2.2%
And 25,500 to unknown people which is 5.7%

So someone got 2.5x of the amount of the total giveaway so far

you're the most whiny bitch i've ever seen. Your time of the month, nurse Ratchet? Your mother probably regrets not sticking a coat hangar up her cunt.

Either way. The coin hasn't even been out for 24 hrs and your complaining about the percentage of premined he's given out? You petty fuck. Kill yourself.

There's an easier way to say that. However, I appreciate the One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest reference.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Almost to 24 hours now on Bettercoin's Bacon pool. I have almost 6 bacon. I have been mining with cudaminer and a 560gtx on an i7 based laptop so nothing special. Giveaways being 13x what I have mined makes me a sad panda but whatevs. My system sucks Tongue. Twas fun times getting digital bacon. Thanks for the fun Raminnoodle! Cheesy
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Validation Error is looking for more hashing power!

Come join us and lets find some blocks!

http://yum.valid-error.com

1% fee, PROP, STRATUM, VARDIFF (USA Based Server)
Guys -- I know bettercoin didn't handle the initial onslaught very well - and everyone's got my sincerest apologies for that.  In retrospect we could've made some adjustments early on to make this smoother for all.  Growing pains -- live and learn! [ we are as a pool operation only about 3 weeks old? ]

With that said, I'd like to invite a few of you (or more than that?) back into https://yum.bettercoin.org.  I'd like to see how much the pool can handle now that lots of tweaks are in place & the BaconBits' difficulty is somewhat normal.

1% FEE -- PPS
- first 100 registrations still at 0%

https://yum.bettercoin.org - Registration is Open  Cheesy

The comments on this forum are way off base.  I have no idea why you are flaming and trolling one of the best coin launches we've seen in a while.  The pools had a few issues at the start line, but that wasn't the coin's fault - it is STRONG.  Now that those issues are remedied, I see nothing but a bright future for this coin.   Certainly it will hit Cryptsy... maybe not as fast as we've seen with other coins, but it will get there.

The developer has been nothing less than professional and outstanding in all matters with this coin.

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool

+1 Finally some sense!  Couldn't have said it better myself
Activity: 238
Totally agree.  I see good things for this coin.  it feels like a great contender that will land somewhere in the mid-range of coins on CoinWarz, occasionally peaking to the top and making an appearance every few days.

Pages:
Jump to: