Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LBRY] Open, User-Controlled, and Decentralized Content Marketplace/YouTube - page 9. (Read 8731 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
it's not coin dead it's bittrex is dead.
Activity: 25
as soon as they add to the large exchange, the price comes to life.
Activity: 280
What is a sense to create updates? Coin is dead 100%, no even chance to be saved! Tech is not interest at all.  Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
legendary
No tricks and all treats in our latest Community Update! Come see what's new in LBRY and with our Community groups around the world! Plus, Hacktoberfest updates!

Read the blog here: https://lbry.com/news/comm-2019-10
Activity: 345
Merit: 4
I'm not sure what is the end game here, but if the economics of Lbry matched the technical capability of their team, it would be one of the best crypto projects out there. They are hard-working, building new stuff all the time, fast in fixing what doesn't work, really, really capable coders... but I can't see how it could economically work and Tom goes to full arrogant asshole mode whenever faced with that. Shame.
legendary
Hey LBRYians, happy Friday! We're proud to announce a dual release for Desktop and Android - Heisenberg and CartWheel! The biggest feature for both is allowing account/wallet syncing across multiple devices, including existing Desktop users. See https://lbry.com/faq/account-sync for more details.

Desktop changes:
- You can now comment on channel pages via the Discussions tab
- Use markdown / embed images in comments.
- Keyboard shortcuts on videos (arrow keys to skip, m to mute, and f for full screen).
- Subscription auto downloads temporarily disabled

Android changes:
- Ability to share URLs from content pages
- Playback fixes on some mobile networks
- URL auto suggestions (see Settings to enable)

See the blog post here: https://lbry.com/news/unification

Desktop release notes: https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-desktop/releases/tag/v0.37.0

Android release notes: https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-android/releases/tag/0.10.0
legendary
We are building a product with a critical use case. We didn't ask for holders and speculators, you guys did that without understanding the risks.

Well fuck you too mate.

Love you too buddy!
legendary
Devs, it's time to be fair and to say sorry to holders of Lbc, coin is dead, it's going to zero, it's garbage. Even trashy Poloniex  understand it.

We are building a product with a critical use case. We didn't ask for holders and speculators, you guys did that without understanding the risks.

''We didn't ask for holders and speculators''

But yet the only thing that let this project continue...
You need market to deploy your product to continue,but ditch everything that come with !

You guys are lost ! It don't even make sense,and your product doesn't even answer a problem,you create drama against youtube most of time to give credibility to your project ...

"But yet the only thing that let this project continue" - what proof do you have of this? Don't spread fud.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Well fuck you too mate.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Devs, it's time to be fair and to say sorry to holders of Lbc, coin is dead, it's going to zero, it's garbage. Even trashy Poloniex  understand it.

''We didn't ask for holders and speculators''

But yet the only thing that let this project continue...
You need market to deploy your product to continue,but ditch everything that come with !

You guys are lost ! It don't even make sense,and your product doesn't even answer a problem,you create drama against youtube most of time to give credibility to your project ...

legendary
Hey LBRYians, we're pleased to announce the latest installment of our development update!

Check out https://lbry.com/news/sept-dev-2019 to dig in!

Hint: there is a reward code available!

We cover updates for:
Hacktoberfest at LBRY!
Desktop App
SDK
Blockchain
LBRY.tv
LBRY for Android
YouTube Sync
Rewards
2019 Roadmap Progress
legendary

The Polo delisting caught us by surprise as much as it did everyone else. We are working to get answers and will share as soon as we have some. LBRY's VC also counts the CEO of Circle as one of it's founding CEOs, so hopefully we will actually get one.

So... how long does it take to get an answer?  Roll Eyes

I replied earlier:

This is the response of JK on the LBRY Discord. (Feel free to share message below in other chats)

The Polo delisting caught us by surprise as much as it did everyone else. We are working to get answers and will share as soon as we have some. LBRY's VC also counts the CEO of Circle as one of it's founding CEOs, so hopefully we will actually get one.

Regardless of what happens, nothing will stop us from continuing to develop LBRY, and LBRY has continued to grow with more than 40,000 using it just last week.

We will use this delisting as a spark to only ensure we are listed in more places, and also re-examine our policies regarding listings (to date, it has been to never pay to be listed).

And we've had no update since. The same typical reply from Poloniex- they won't say exactly why.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

So... how long does it take to get an answer?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 459

I remember it was like 3 years ago that i found out about LBRY project, and it gave me a positive feeling so i invest some cash in the coin.

When i see now that my investment is going to level useless, it make me a little disappointed. Not because i lost money bud more about less of interest the team had and still have for there investors.  

I speak yesterday with somebody from the team that first put a message in the main room like " we never ask people to buy lbc, everybody knows that trading coins is a risk"

I told him also that the team also needed to get paid so who is paying your pay check now, and from where this money is coming from.

If i overview the timeline i can only conclude that the juni 2017 pump was create to cash out big, and the team is still paid with that money today.

After that the value of rewards and paid support make the coin going into a downtrend, and never stops.

And we all know this is the risk, bud this delisting will turn the project into a negative vibe to.  

The lack of interest and support from the team results in empty pockets from there early investors, this is not how you respect the people what keeps your project still on going right now.

I saw somebody write something like, if you want to be on a good exchange this day's it cost you a lot of cash.

And you maybe right bud investors did there support its time the team do something back for the people who make it possible that this team still get a paycheck.

So i see only solution and that will be that LBC will be listed on Binance Exchange and yes that will maybe cost some cash, bud do they have any other choice who is going to pay there paycheck in the future.

And second as investors we have also some right to tell them what to do with there money, or do they totally not care us?

If lbc is only trade on one exchange then the price will be soon dumped to 10 and never will get up and be delisted also. That will give a negative vibe that will damage the project to, is that what they want ?

This project is to good to end like this lets find some solution for this together  
So i see only solution and that will be that LBC will be listed on Binance Exchange and yes that will maybe cost some cash, bud do they have any other choice who is going to pay there paycheck in the future
It's very good and important suggestion!
Activity: 459
This is the response of JK on the LBRY Discord. (Feel free to share message below in other chats)

Regardless of what happens, nothing will stop us from continuing to develop LBRY, and LBRY has continued to grow with more than 40,000 using it just last week.

We will use this delisting as a spark to only ensure we are listed in more places, and also re-examine our policies regarding listings (to date, it has been to never pay to be listed).
Thanks for this feedback, dev!
LBC's price did not fall significantly after delisting so  LBRY is growing in the right direction.
I very like LBRY !

Please could anyone tell what is the safest way to hold LBC ( including control private key) ?
Is there paper wallet?
Thanks!

Best way would be the LBRY desktop app + encrypt the wallet, or you can also use a ledger: lbry.com/faq/multisig

Coinomi also supports LBC, that's another option too.
Thanks for answer!
Activity: 68
Devs, it's time to be fair and to say sorry to holders of Lbc, coin is dead, it's going to zero, it's garbage. Even trashy Poloniex  understand it.

No bud the team is still paid with the money that we invest in the coin, so strait back to you it has nothing to do with risk bud respect for the people that pay there paycheck now

Activity: 68

I remember it was like 3 years ago that i found out about LBRY project, and it gave me a positive feeling so i invest some cash in the coin.

When i see now that my investment is going to level useless, it make me a little disappointed. Not because i lost money bud more about less of interest the team had and still have for there investors. 

I speak yesterday with somebody from the team that first put a message in the main room like " we never ask people to buy lbc, everybody knows that trading coins is a risk"

I told him also that the team also needed to get paid so who is paying your pay check now, and from where this money is coming from.

If i overview the timeline i can only conclude that the juni 2017 pump was create to cash out big, and the team is still paid with that money today.

After that the value of rewards and paid support make the coin going into a downtrend, and never stops.

And we all know this is the risk, bud this delisting will turn the project into a negative vibe to. 

The lack of interest and support from the team results in empty pockets from there early investors, this is not how you respect the people what keeps your project still on going right now.

I saw somebody write something like, if you want to be on a good exchange this day's it cost you a lot of cash.

And you maybe right bud investors did there support its time the team do something back for the people who make it possible that this team still get a paycheck.

So i see only solution and that will be that LBC will be listed on Binance Exchange and yes that will maybe cost some cash, bud do they have any other choice who is going to pay there paycheck in the future.

And second as investors we have also some right to tell them what to do with there money, or do they totally not care us?

If lbc is only trade on one exchange then the price will be soon dumped to 10 and never will get up and be delisted also. That will give a negative vibe that will damage the project to, is that what they want ?

This project is to good to end like this lets find some solution for this together 
legendary
Devs, it's time to be fair and to say sorry to holders of Lbc, coin is dead, it's going to zero, it's garbage. Even trashy Poloniex  understand it.

Pages:
Jump to: