Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 49. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
How do I rescan my wallet? I added all my private keys, after each key it prompts if you want to rescan. I though I had more so declined but now I need to rescan to receive the coins and can not make it work.

still need help with this, is over shadowed by the huge ass post before lol

How do I rescan the wallet? I tried -rescan in the debug consol. I need to rescan to recieve my coins

"-rescan" is a command line option when you launch the wallet, not a console command.

Okay, any idea on how to rescan the wallet? I don't know how to enter command lines when the wallet is launching.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Uhhh.

1. Wait for the fork; 2. Move your Litecoin to a new address; 3. Use the private key for the "old" address to claim your Litecoin Cash.

Okay, I did exactly that, imported the private key, it re-scanned for a while and...

https://i.imgur.com/gy9VEW4.png

Is this a known issue with the Mac OS X wallet or something? So I have 0 LCC? Fail. Sad

you had ZERO LTC in that wallet at the time of fork.

Wrong, I had ~6.1 LTC in this wallet until earlier tonight when I did this: "2. Move your Litecoin to a new address". I dunno where it gets that I moved them somewhere on Feb 9th, I definitely didn't do that.

You did move it at some point, the timestamps are wrong.  Presumably you moved it to yourself, so you'll find it.
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
First block found! Not super high hash, but would like to invite more to join Smiley consistent and good portion of the block!

Mine LCC at Fatpanda Club!

http://yiimp.fatpanda.club/

Connection settings

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://yiimp.fatpanda.club:3333 -u -p c=LCC

4 Miners @ 44TH - ya I'd say not super high hash LOL
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
How do I rescan my wallet? I added all my private keys, after each key it prompts if you want to rescan. I though I had more so declined but now I need to rescan to receive the coins and can not make it work.

How do I rescan the wallet? I tried -rescan in the debug consol. I need to rescan to recieve my coins

"-rescan" is a command line option when you launch the wallet, not a console command.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul

Wrong, I had ~6.1 LTC in this wallet until earlier tonight when I did this: "2. Move your Litecoin to a new address". I dunno where it gets that I moved them somewhere on Feb 9th, I definitely didn't do that.

well that would be a bit shit, wouldn't it?

Yes, very much shit. Here's a screenshot of my LTC wallet that reflects what I'm saying. Sad

Ugh.

Well, there is this:
If the dev's gave a fuck, they'd be on here answering your (and other people's) queries.

looks like shitcoin is just shit all round.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Yes, very much shit. Here's a screenshot of my LTC wallet that reflects what I'm saying. Sad

https://i.imgur.com/Xg1gI1Q.png

Ugh.
raskul

Uhhh.

1. Wait for the fork; 2. Move your Litecoin to a new address; 3. Use the private key for the "old" address to claim your Litecoin Cash.

Okay, I did exactly that, imported the private key, it re-scanned for a while and...

Is this a known issue with the Mac OS X wallet or something? So I have 0 LCC? Fail. Sad

raskul
Uhhh.

Uhhh.

Activity: 42
Merit: 4
<3 BTC
What is the RPC port for this coin..

And what should the .conf file be called in the QT? litecoin.conf or litecoincash.conf?

Thanks
So what are all those trades on YoBit if they don't allow LCC deposits?  Huh
People had LTC on Yobit and so they got their LCC on there. Thus, they can trade. If you like conspiracy theories, Yobit themselves could have used "their" LTC->LCC to also trade. And they could very well have deposits working for themselves, devs etc and so are able to trade. We'll never know.

Your theory is correct, this is the reason why Yobit love forked coin and credit all their users, because Yobit is the home of the pump and dump coin, they have a new coin now to pump and dump, they can easily make a profit out of it, easy to understand Yobit's action.
I thought Bittrex was the home of the pump and dump coin lol.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
People had LTC on Yobit and so they got their LCC on there. Thus, they can trade. If you like conspiracy theories, Yobit themselves could have used "their" LTC->LCC to also trade. And they could very well have deposits working for themselves, devs etc and so are able to trade. We'll never know.

Your theory is correct, this is the reason why Yobit love forked coin and credit all their users, because Yobit is the home of the pump and dump coin, they have a new coin now to pump and dump, they can easily make a profit out of it, easy to understand Yobit's action.
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
So when will the coinomi guys see their free coins? Any deadline for those automatic coins in the wallet?

Does anyone have an answer to this? I still don't see any support for this in coinomi. What am I missing?
Coinomi still working on the integration.
I don’t know what you mean. Can I undo it, by downloading the wallet again from scratch?

Recheck the block explorer regarding what public key has coins associated with it.
explorer.litecoinca.sh
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
I don’t know what you mean. Can I undo it, by downloading the wallet again from scratch?
I just completed lcc synchronisation. I have 1000 lcc less then I should have. 1000lcc are send to another wallet (not mine). I didn’t made that or any other transaction on my LTC, so it is a false transaction. How is it possible? I double checked it on my ltc wallet, where no similar transaction is done.
Most likely change address.
Pages:
Jump to: