Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 21. (Read 96300 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
yobit.net have added LDOGE/USD LDOGE/ETH LDOGE/WAVE pairs for trading.
I spotted that - you can also trade LDOGE with DOGE =)
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
yobit.net have added LDOGE/USD LDOGE/ETH LDOGE/WAVE pairs for trading.
legendary
We will see, it will not make me bankrupt to leave the few millions I have aside and see.
Not sure what the likelihood is, and I'm by no means going 'all in', but have invested some modest profits made from trades in other coins as a bit of speculation, so just have a few million to play with. Will be fun to see what happens in the new year.

Until i see bid ar buy bigger then what I have I do nothing :-)

Makes perfect sense =)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
We will see, it will not make me bankrupt to leave the few millions I have aside and see.
Not sure what the likelihood is, and I'm by no means going 'all in', but have invested some modest profits made from trades in other coins as a bit of speculation, so just have a few million to play with. Will be fun to see what happens in the new year.

Until i see bid ar buy bigger then what I have I do nothing :-)
legendary
1 SATOSHI! WTF...

THE COIN HAS DEAD ....

SCAM ! :/

The coin was always 1 2 or 3 ....
Yep, only stays very low unless DOGE is being pumped. The higest it ever went was 16 during the last DOGE surge. But buying at 1sat could mean 16x profit next time there is a potential rise in DOGE - its worth the risk of a few satoshis for me.

I have a few from long ago and lost track of them staking so I missed the peak (or I would have now a few BTC), I will leave them there but hope for a new DOGE pump is low
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
Those with wallets that don't sync, make sure you try to delete the files in the roaming folder, except the wallet file and then reopen wallet.
legendary
Wallet doesnt synch

My wallet has synced. 16 active connection to LDOGE.

7 connections and nothink

now 24 connections and   OUT OF SYNTH

You're looking in the wrong place Try these links - there is more synth than you'll ever need
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGSKrC7dGcY
http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2015/09/07/the-25-best-synthpop-tracks-ever/

On the other hand - If you are looking to sync, may be better to backup your wallet and remove the database files (everything other than the wallet.dat and your config file) and redownload the chain Wink
Activity: 152
Wallet doesnt synch

now 24 connections and   OUT OF SYNTH
Wallet doesnt synch

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/LiteDoge is also "dead" with wrong links to wrong web pages.
Twitter account has been owned by an old LiteDoge supporter who abandoned the project and dumped his coins long ago. Any relevant news of LiteDoge will be posted on the devs twitter account.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Wallet doesnt synch

Wallet doesnt synch
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
https://twitter.com/LiteDoge is also "dead" with wrong links to wrong web pages.
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
Does anybody have an updated L-Doge schedule and roadmap ?  I noticed it fell back to 1 sat and was curious if it's still a active project.  Thanks
legendary
I'm hoping for another exchange to pick up litedoge.  Although staking the coin right now has done wonders, another exchange would really boost confidence.  hodl .

Agree. We may need a big exchange like Poloniex or Bittrex to adopt LiteDoge. When that time comes, trading volume and price may see a significant boost, helping LDOGE gain momentum over the cryptocurrency markets.

Given its quick staking results, LDOGE may seem ideal for anyone who's looking to make profit in the long term, without spending much due to its inexpensive nature. Its even faster than Dogecoin, making it a great tool for micropayments.

Nevertheless, as long as LiteDoge remains actively traded on the markets, it will survive for the long term. One thing that I'm looking forward to in the future is the addition of a mobile wallet for LDOGE. If it manages to remain active in development, I'm sure that this will become a reality soon. Just my thoughts Grin
Sounds good - I've been picking up quite a lot of LDOGE at 1sat, seems rude not to - I'm fairly sure when DOGE rises next time LDOGE will follow with it and the rise will be much larger in percentage terms.
LDOGE was on bitrex and cripsy till late 2015.
It behaved exactly as it does today and tracings went so low it got kicked out :-(
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I'm hoping for another exchange to pick up litedoge.  Although staking the coin right now has done wonders, another exchange would really boost confidence.  hodl .

Agree. We may need a big exchange like Poloniex or Bittrex to adopt LiteDoge. When that time comes, trading volume and price may see a significant boost, helping LDOGE gain momentum over the cryptocurrency markets.

Given its quick staking results, LDOGE may seem ideal for anyone who's looking to make profit in the long term, without spending much due to its inexpensive nature. Its even faster than Dogecoin, making it a great tool for micropayments.

Nevertheless, as long as LiteDoge remains actively traded on the markets, it will survive for the long term. One thing that I'm looking forward to in the future is the addition of a mobile wallet for LDOGE. If it manages to remain active in development, I'm sure that this will become a reality soon. Just my thoughts Grin
As reference I have 31M on staking and I get something like 2k a day or less.
Staking is now greatly reduced.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
1M ISit 1 million?
Pages:
Jump to: