Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 22. (Read 96300 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Hi please tell me how many coins need for pos technolodgy&

You can get started with one coin only, obviously you will not stake anything with it. 1M coins seems fine for a little reward every now and then.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi please tell me how many coins need for pos technolodgy&
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
pool ?

we have a multipool for Litedoge at https://prohashing.com you can mine x11 or scrypt and set in the settings to get paid out in LDOGE - litedoge!
Activity: 9
No, I am on same chain.
But most of staked coins on 25 and 26 were rejected.
Now it is stabilised again: 500 coins per 3mil Ldogs

Did anybody got staked coins on 25 and 26 August?

I got some, yeah. Though, I did have a few rejects on the 25th and 26th, slightly more than usual.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
pool ?
As far as I'm aware LDOGE is a PoS only coin, you'll have to acquire some and stake it in the wallet. Staking rewards are 500 LDOGE. Best to start with at least 3,000,000 to get some regular staking rewards.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
legendary
Looks like DOGE is back on the rise again now - I wonder if LDOGE will start to follow it?
Looking good - the price is back to 3 sat on both 'topia and yobit - and volume is looking pretty healthy too, I managed to buy a few last coins at 2sat =)
legendary
Looks like DOGE is back on the rise again now - I wonder if LDOGE will start to follow it?
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
No any mined-Staked blocks are accepted in last 2 Days.
What is going on? Angry
Are you on a fork? Looks like the chain is still moving
http://ldoge.miningalts.com/
No, I am on same chain.
But most of staked coins on 25 and 26 were rejected.
Now it is stabilised again: 500 coins per 3mil Ldogs

Did anybody got staked coins on 25 and 26 August?
legendary
What is going on? Angry
Are you on a fork? Looks like the chain is still moving
http://ldoge.miningalts.com/
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
What is going on? Angry
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
I'm hoping for another exchange to pick up litedoge.  Although staking the coin right now has done wonders, another exchange would really boost confidence.  hodl .
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
LDOGE has come a long ways compared to many of copy paste so called devs that just abandons all their coins.

Yeah. It mas managed to grow as a stable altcoin, yet with a small community that is always supporting it every step of the way. LDOGE has many great features than DOGE itself, and has blazing fast speeds which is one of the most important things a cryptocurrency should have to serve its purpose as a micropayments tool.

The only thing is that LDOGE hasn't gained much traction, and its limited trading activity, could make it very difficult to rise in value and market cap over the long term. But despite everything, I believe that LDOGE is a great cryptocurrency to stake and reach ROI in no time. If it somehow gains popularity, its prices could soar over the course of years.

Nevertheless, I have been holding many LDOGE over the course of time, and I'm planning to buy more to grow my stakes in the future. Being a shibe fan myself, I will support LDOGE to the end, as it may shine someday before you know it. Just my thoughts Grin
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
Well after all this jears gone bay where is the android wallet in your step plan its shows but by development just nothing this coin is not so great as you talk about .
It never take,s off to the moon you talk to muts and dont do what the poster says
Imean look at crocodile it starts this augustus and it has evrything you can think off i cant say that off this shittycoin cald litedoge.i waited 2 jears and nothing news has happend its all bla bla buy my ldoge only maxlee pumped  and dumpted.
iOS and Android Wallet are bountys. That simply means that a developer receives some LDOGE, if he develops an iOS/Android Wallet. Howsoever, nobody is really interested for the bounty yet.
Apart from this, Litedoge surged several times to a new level in the past thanks to the social media networks.
Activity: 21
Well after all this jears gone bay where is the android wallet in your step plan its shows but by development just nothing this coin is not so great as you talk about .
It never take,s off to the moon you talk to muts and dont do what the poster says
Imean look at crocodile it starts this augustus and it has evrything you can think off i cant say that off this shittycoin cald litedoge.i waited 2 jears and nothing news has happend its all bla bla buy my ldoge only maxlee pumped  and dumpted.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Lots of coins are slowly rebounding from the crazy BTC bull.  Have faith in the little doge longer term.  Wish trex would list it again.
Think it will rise when big DOGE rises next - which should at least be start of 2018 and hopefully before

LDOGE has come a long ways compared to many of copy paste so called devs that just abandons all their coins.
legendary
Lots of coins are slowly rebounding from the crazy BTC bull.  Have faith in the little doge longer term.  Wish trex would list it again.
Think it will rise when big DOGE rises next - which should at least be start of 2018 and hopefully before
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
legendary
I was looking at this coin as one of my friend recommended this to me. I was trying to open the official website however it seems to down since couple of days. I am not sure why. Is this coin still worth buying? Are there any recent development being done by the dev or people are just holding the coin and staking?

I think you should take a look at ECC, it's a great coin with great community

Can you share a working link to download the wallet and also what are your thoughts about this coin? I see that it was dumped quite hard. The POS for this coin is 25% which looks decent as compared to other coins who offer high ROI and then these coins eventually die. I feel nowdays, each new day brings in new coin. Ldoge might pay just 500Ldoge at the moment but people say that it is still a stable coin and good to hold for long term. For me, it is more of stability and continuous development with decent ROI which plays an important role while selecting a coin. I would hold Ldoge however get me the details of ECC please if you can.

PoS coins with such a high reward are not made for the future - hyperinflation is all but guaranteed unless you are staking a lot, for me 7% ROI is the maximum for me to consider. if all ECC were being staked the total new supply would be 17,028,743 per day, that's a lot to dump.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
I was looking at this coin as one of my friend recommended this to me. I was trying to open the official website however it seems to down since couple of days. I am not sure why. Is this coin still worth buying? Are there any recent development being done by the dev or people are just holding the coin and staking?

I think you should take a look at ECC, it's a great coin with great community

Can you share a working link to download the wallet and also what are your thoughts about this coin? I see that it was dumped quite hard. The POS for this coin is 25% which looks decent as compared to other coins who offer high ROI and then these coins eventually die. I feel nowdays, each new day brings in new coin. Ldoge might pay just 500Ldoge at the moment but people say that it is still a stable coin and good to hold for long term. For me, it is more of stability and continuous development with decent ROI which plays an important role while selecting a coin. I would hold Ldoge however get me the details of ECC please if you can.
Pages:
Jump to: