Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 20. (Read 96300 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
2questions:
for how many usd do i need to buy to receive significant stake?
is ldoge stakable on the web?

I'd start with at least 1,000,000LDOGE ($82) - price is dirt cheap right now, if the price rises to 2 sat - you'll double your money. It'll likely rise when DOGE does next (but never guaranteed)

You'll need to download and run the wallet to stake

(EDIT - There is a risk on the coin as well - since you can't sell it immediately right now as price is 1 sat - so if you want to sell at 1, you have to join a queue of sell orders and wait a few days)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
2questions:
for how many usd do i need to buy to receive significant stake?
is ldoge stakable on the web?
Activity: 69
l'argent est mon étape
ldoge is a very secure coin right now, you can not lose any money if you buy it at 1 satoshi  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Hi will a windows 10 reset (keep user files) show my original wallet balance after the wallet resynchs again? As of now, while it is synching it displays zero,...or will I have to restore my balance someway?

Check your block height is correct (to be sure you are not on the wrong chain)

Go to console on the wallet and type checkwallet, then repairwallet - usually that should restore your balance

(and be sure to make sure you take a fresh backup)
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi will a windows 10 reset (keep user files) show my original wallet balance after the wallet resynchs again? As of now, while it is synching it displays zero,...or will I have to restore my balance someway?
Activity: 226
Yea I think ldoge will pump again but not for quite some time.  Doge is a obvious buy and hold.  Ldoge, i'm not so sure.  Glad i sold between 10-15 sats last time.
If Doge's price increase , LDOGE;s price will increase also.
Doge coin is strong, surely the price will increase in future.
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
Yea I think ldoge will pump again but not for quite some time.  Doge is a obvious buy and hold.  Ldoge, i'm not so sure.  Glad i sold between 10-15 sats last time.
legendary
Doge under 20 satoshi's seems like a good buy and hold.  Litedoge under 1 satoshi is just ded.  lol    I'll probably pick some more up though just for the next alt run.
I'm certainly buying more DOGE than LDOGE - looking at previous trends there is a chance it could rise next time DOGE is pumped (assuming it does, of course), last time DOGE was at this level LDOGE was <1sat, so more LDOGE demand than there was - ?maybe? that's a good sign. Not worth selling your house over though =)
Doge under 20 satoshi's seems like a good buy and hold.  Litedoge under 1 satoshi is just ded.  lol    I'll probably pick some more up though just for the next alt run.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Hopefully this goes up to half of doge ath soon.
legendary
I really appreciate how you guys haven't dropped below 1 sat during forkpocalypse '17!

I might bother to start staking soon.  I expect at least 3 or 4 sat by December.

Yeah - I was expecting to be able to buy a large wedge straight at 1 sat by now but still holding strong. There are still enough sells in to fill 1sat orders though =)
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
DEEPONION - NO ICO
I really appreciate how you guys haven't dropped below 1 sat during forkpocalypse '17!

I might bother to start staking soon.  I expect at least 3 or 4 sat by December.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
How are the roadmap plans coming for litedoge?  I too am just staking some coins I have left over from the last time.  Hopefully alts recover soon.

Simple game plan.
Solid unit of value : 1satoshi

Maintain until popularity pushes to Solid unit of value : 2satoshi
repeat solid steady up growth

The network numbers are robust.  And the LTC and DOGE markets fun to play.   Grin

HINT
How many DOGE are needed to have an exact 1:1 backing?
Activity: 98
Hello Dev

Good luck for your project .

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
legendary
How are the roadmap plans coming for litedoge?  I too am just staking some coins I have left over from the last time.  Hopefully alts recover soon.
Think its a case of sitting it out for the alts - the drop has been sharper than some previous drops - so hopefully the bounce will faster too. DOGE is at a pretty good price right now (for buyers), if it drops a bit further is could be a catalyst for a bull which will hopefully drag LDOGE up with it...
How are the roadmap plans coming for litedoge?  I too am just staking some coins I have left over from the last time.  Hopefully alts recover soon.
Activity: 81
I have been getting 4 stakes per day. It's been really nice to buy at this bottom and hold
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi please tell me how many coins need for pos technolodgy&

You can get started with one coin only, obviously you will not stake anything with it. 1M coins seems fine for a little reward every now and then.

With 3M coins you should be getting stakes about twice a day. Is there a Slack channel for this coin? I would be interested in talking with other BCT community members / Lite Doge shareholders and see if anything can be done to improve the Lite Doge ecosystem.

The coin has the advantage of fast transactions. It seems to me that this coin has a strong use case for micropayments and or commerce n Africa and South America due to the low fiat dollar value and the friendly community. Is there any interest by current or former investors for more active development?

There is a telegram ...
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Hi please tell me how many coins need for pos technolodgy&

You can get started with one coin only, obviously you will not stake anything with it. 1M coins seems fine for a little reward every now and then.

With 3M coins you should be getting stakes about twice a day. Is there a Slack channel for this coin? I would be interested in talking with other BCT community members / Lite Doge shareholders and see if anything can be done to improve the Lite Doge ecosystem.

The coin has the advantage of fast transactions. It seems to me that this coin has a strong use case for micropayments and or commerce n Africa and South America due to the low fiat dollar value and the friendly community. Is there any interest by current or former investors for more active development?
Pages:
Jump to: