Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 157. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i dont know what you guys are talking about, but as i can see things this coin can pass 30 satoshi pretty soon

^ This is exactly the delusional circle-jerking that I've been talking about.

Do you guys do this on every other coin that you mine? Is it like some understood thing where you guys blindly promote the coin to each other, but silently acknowledge that this is a shit coin and you're really just here to making money? Or do you guys really delude yourselves into this odd state of denial and hope?

I want to understand you people, please teach me your ways..
Yo, mr telephone - is somebody paying you to write all this bull...it or what your objective here, in this thread?

Haha, nobody's paying me, but I'd certainly accept tips. I've been hovering around LEAF making percentages on the dips and boosts the last couple of days, and after doing research I found this thread and just decided to put in my two cents. If I could offer any advice to people sitting on mined LEAF right now, is sell high and buy back in lower. A lot of people will dump and walk away, but a lot of people have been waiting for LEAF to dump for days. It can absolutely be the next big penny coin, but not until AFTER a substantial dump. It's almost like I've been saying this for days.

sell high meaning how much?

Haha, I'd say right about nowish.

Yeah, sell support is at an all time high, buy support is at a 3-4 day low. I think people might float it around 17-15? And maybe a little bit of rise through tomorrow?
Yo, mr telephone - is somebody paying you to write all this bull...it or what your objective here, in this thread?

Haha, nobody's paying me, but I'd certainly accept tips. I've been hovering around LEAF making percentages on the dips and boosts the last couple of days, and after doing research I found this thread and just decided to put in my two cents. If I could offer any advice to people sitting on mined LEAF right now, is sell high and buy back in lower. A lot of people will dump and walk away, but a lot of people have been waiting for LEAF to dump for days. It can absolutely be the next big penny coin, but not until AFTER a substantial dump. It's almost like I've been saying this for days.

Haha, I'd say right about nowish.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Just bought 2 trees at 20, guess I'll be watching leaves the next days/weeks/months.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Let's see this... The only problem is that (I can feel it) it's going to go back above 20 by tomorrow morning so I won't have much sleep  Undecided
The best time to trade is at night or what ? ^^
EDIT : More support at 20 but as long as the whale doesn't get in it shouldn't change anything I guess

Cannot wait, will go to bed. Hope to see 100 satsohi in dream and on coinmarket.io too Wink

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Let's see this... The only problem is that (I can feel it) it's going to go back above 20 by tomorrow morning so I won't have much sleep  Undecided
The best time to trade is at night or what ? ^^
EDIT : More support at 20 but as long as the whale doesn't get in it shouldn't change anything I guess
Activity: 112

I'm getting better at this shit  Grin
It's gone until we're down at 14-15 then they will pump it I think!

I'm getting better at this shit  Grin
Activity: 28
Wallet won't sync at all now, even after the upgrade. Very annoying. Anyone have updated node list? And that stupid message at the top won't go away... WTF??

Backup wallet.dat and delete blockchain, then UPDATE client and RESTART
Activity: 159
Wallet won't sync at all now, even after the upgrade. Very annoying. Anyone have updated node list? And that stupid message at the top won't go away... WTF??
Ok I've dived into the wall with my 0.5 BTC let's see if I was right... for the first time (no the second I had some luck with EAC tonight)...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Well I'd like to read just positive when it'll be that for sure.
But for now he's probably right; price must fall below 19, maybe even 12-13; no one want to buy so ppl start to sell...
Activity: 39
This dump was predictable. No much demand + block halving + strong selling walls. Hope the price will be 0.00000014-15 soon, then we can see a pump. Cause panic seller will sell most of coins.

This bid 19 bid.. if it fall, no good :-/

That will be great. Cause panic seller will dump most of coins -----> cleared road to pump without crazy sell walls.
Yep it's not bad news on the contrary. The coin is finally moving. I'm selling personnaly I'll just have to wake up several times this night to buy back...
Of course the 19 bid will fall and there's no support behind... Not until the guy holding the wall really buy at 16 Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
This dump was predictable. No much demand + block halving + strong selling walls. Hope the price will be 0.00000014-15 soon, then we can see a pump. Cause panic seller will sell most of coins.

This bid 19 bid.. if it fall, no good :-/
Jump to: