Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 155. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well, now I feel a bit lucky, since I moved most of my LEAF to other alts, when it was still @22-25. Time to buy some more again!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
At 0.00000025btc is still cheap for a coin with a lots of support from the community, it will be crazy to sell now due to  panic.

It's not at 0.00000025btc, it's at 0.00000016btc. This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about, you're obviously just trying gain support so you don't have to sell under 15 satoshi.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Sold all LEAF. I'm out.

very stupid

why are you selling it under the actually worth?

You is already clear that price make the seller?

If a seller will be sold cheap the buyers price high to go with, etc.

google translate
Down trend forcing me to sell 150M LEAF at 22-19 Satoshi. Maybe buy back if price down to 10-12.

Don't expect much you maybe disappointed.

ps: Coinmarket.io is good exchange but lack of statistic and limited buy/sell history (no indicated for buy or sell order, can't check older record)

Oh boy! 150M LEAF is veeery much.... how much hash power do you have there ?Smiley

Lol why would u panic? KITTEH took a little while to jump up in price. Cryptomarkets move fast, but not THAT FAST
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Sold all LEAF. I'm out.

very stupid

google translate
Down trend forcing me to sell 150M LEAF at 22-19 Satoshi. Maybe buy back if price down to 10-12.

ps: Coinmarket.io is good exchange but lack of statistic and limited buy/sell history (no indicated for buy or sell order, can't check older record)

Oh boy! 150M LEAF is veeery much.... how much hash power do you have there ?Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
At 0.00000025btc is still cheap for a coin with a lots of support from the community, it will be crazy to sell now due to  panic.
Activity: 10

So maybe this will help you with that...

Hi,
I made simple chart app for LEAF/BTC trades on CoinMarket. You can find it at temporary address:

http://tmp.hilab.pl/coinmarket/leafbtc/trades

This chart could be helpful for traders Smiley At now chart is not loading data online - you have to refresh page to see new data. But I will be working on that and at orderbook chart too...

If I've helped, you can send me some leaves on the address:

fGYc5RG3mACYdvRvAuqqoj2gwj1wxprfW1

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 126
both numbers have to match.

chance 1:1000000  ?
mcg
Activity: 196
both numbers have to match.
time to give the prizes folks, winning chance has been adjusted again, come and win them! 5 tickets per hour, +40 prizes

remember, the most played address gets 2,000 LEAFS (prize increased from 1,000) bonus tomorrow at 17 GMT

http://leafscratch.tk

if anyone is interested to sponsor the game pls let me know

How  can i win ?

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
There should be a separate thread for price speculations. 95% of this thread is about buy/sell/pump/dump. Annoying to read.
Sold all LEAF. I'm out.

very stupid

google translate

150 M ok you have a lot of computing power.
  minet you just continue?
if you drop out is all great but clearly the award just drops!
I could be saying "I told you so," but instead I'll just say follow me on twitter: @theAncient0ne.

(Oh, also, I told you so.)
Activity: 490
Sold all LEAF. I'm out.

very stupid

google translate

Sold all LEAF. I'm out.

very stupid

google translate
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Do you remember? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4889692

Scenario 1 realizing.  Wink Stay calm and wait until whales hoove all leafs by simple trick - moving buy walls down to scare ppl.
Activity: 490
Sold all LEAF. Reward halves but price keep going down. I'm out.
please big miner with rigs  mine this nice coin for diff 1000  Grin Lips sealed
let the coin grow naturally

concentrate on promoting the coin

tell people about it, advertise it, offer new services and websites

this is what should be done... honestly.

^ This. This is exactly what you all should be doing, but hording a coin will only force it into crashing. If you hug a kitten too tight, you could kill it. Miners are a very important element in the life of a coin, but unfortunately their most important function is to spread the coin, but instead you all are trying to smother it. 

If you REALLY want to see this coin hit 100, then you'd dump off a significant percentage of your coin, and let the market take care of the rest. Otherwise, it's pretty apparent that you're all just being greedy, hording the coin until it hits 100, where you'll all just dump it and walk away and not give a shit about it.

i was wrestlin with him about this earlier in the thread.. but the market has spoken. hold if you want, but you may be missing out on an even better sum of investment. either way, i cashed out. leaf served me well. thanks. i'll be trading still, jus much lower at first.

^ This. This is exactly what you all should be doing, but hording a coin will only force it into crashing. If you hug a kitten too tight, you could kill it. Miners are a very important element in the life of a coin, but unfortunately their most important function is to spread the coin, but instead you all are trying to smother it. 

If you REALLY want to see this coin hit 100, then you'd dump off a significant percentage of your coin, and let the market take care of the rest. Otherwise, it's pretty apparent that you're all just being greedy, hording the coin until it hits 100, where you'll all just dump it and walk away and not give a shit about it.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

as i said before: value comes in time

and of course use any of the services in my sig..this would make me very happy.
Jump to: