Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 156. (Read 352596 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Man there's some cheap LEAF out there.  I seen 26 satoshis earlier today.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If smb is in panic because the price hit 16 it means that  has no cohones Wink
The price even can get down at 12 sats....I don`t care....why? Because it`ll rebounce, glory for those how have the nervs a part....
Don`t sell at funny prices guys...
You're saying you have cojones and then you say "I know it'll get higher"... That is not taking risks ^^ Taking risks would be dragging the coin a bit lower to attract more people to it and give it momentum even if it means losing some of your coins.
I've been following this thread for a while now, since the battle between TheTelephone and everyone else was pretty damn entertaining. And in this clash of opinions I sometimes stop to wonder to which side should I lean. Should I trust guys posting meme pictures and random numbers, which they personally think the price of LEAF will be in the future or someone, who offers deeper trading insight and actual arguments.

Hm. Tough choice.
Grin If I can give you my two leaves : both sides are right. Yes it's going to get dumped and Yes it's going to go to the moon.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
it's funny how hard some people will try to convince everyone else that this is a "shit coin", to try and instill doubt so that he can (self-admittedly) swoop in and scoop up some cheap coins.

honestly, if you're making trading decisions based on "helpful hints" like this, you're being trolled, there's a reason they call crypto chat rooms "trollboxes"

everyone is looking to get a leg up, so i'd take everything you hear with a big fat grain of salt

+1 the price on one exchange is going down, the price on another is going up. The market will do it's thing.

That's called an arbitrage opportunity, the gap'll close.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I've been following this thread for a while now, since the battle between TheTelephone and everyone else was pretty damn entertaining. And in this clash of opinions I sometimes stop to wonder to which side should I lean. Should I trust guys posting meme pictures and random numbers, which they personally think the price of LEAF will be in the future or someone, who offers deeper trading insight and actual arguments.

Hm. Tough choice.
Activity: 95
it's funny how hard some people will try to convince everyone else that this is a "shit coin", to try and instill doubt so that he can (self-admittedly) swoop in and scoop up some cheap coins.

honestly, if you're making trading decisions based on "helpful hints" like this, you're being trolled, there's a reason they call crypto chat rooms "trollboxes"

everyone is looking to get a leg up, so i'd take everything you hear with a big fat grain of salt

+1 the price on one exchange is going down, the price on another is going up. The market will do it's thing.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!

+1
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
The price even can get down at 12 sats....I don`t care....why? Because it`ll rebounce, glory for those how have the nervs a part....

thats the spirit! +1
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Activity: 126

I love Steaks and LEAFCOIN with salt ^^

mine mine mine ^^
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

legendary
time to give the prizes folks, winning chance has been adjusted again, come and win them! 5 tickets per hour, +40 prizes

remember, the most played address gets 2,000 LEAFS (prize increased from 1,000) bonus tomorrow at 17 GMT

http://leafscratch.tk

if anyone is interested to sponsor the game pls let me know
Activity: 294
i dont know what you guys are talking about, but as i can see things this coin can pass 30 satoshi pretty soon

^ This is exactly the delusional circle-jerking that I've been talking about.

Do you guys do this on every other coin that you mine? Is it like some understood thing where you guys blindly promote the coin to each other, but silently acknowledge that this is a shit coin and you're really just here to making money? Or do you guys really delude yourselves into this odd state of denial and hope?

I want to understand you people, please teach me your ways..

I'll put it as simply as possible.

You are looking for a quick profit. Make some through daily fluctuations, and some more through pump and dump.

Believe it or not, there are some who think that there's a future to altcoins - some at least.

Cryptocurrency as a whole is growing rapidly - more and more money is coming - as more and more people believe in it. Some in short profit, some as long term investment, some as future money (sort of).

At the end of the day, the strong coins will survive - these are the ones which have development, services and community support, and couple months from now 20 satoshi for Leaf will be considered cheap as chips.
100? 200? 500? 1000? There's no limit, demand is going to set it.
When people believe something has value, they like to keep it. And looking at cryptocurrency, it's clear more and more do so.

So yeah, trade short-term, make your profits. I'm not going to sell a single coin any time soon, too much potential in this coin.

And to anyone whose been following altcoins in the last few months, it's quite obvious.

P.S. I do keep other wallets to, diversification is a must - but this one I consider as a safe long term value.
16 BTC wall got pulled out in no time  Grin
Activity: 153
THeTelephone you are ignored. I think you are CoinThinker in alias. Stop spreading FUD and looking to buy cheap
legendary
^^^ i believe this coin has a future that is all, nothing to explain more

It does indeed have a future, why do you think I've been hanging around here for so long? LEAF's future involves the coin taking a huge shit and dying, then vultures (myself included) will swoop in and give you all some real buy support to work with, not this fake-wall boost and dump nonsense that's been going on all weekend. Now, whether or not that huge shit happens overnight or if it's strained out over the next month, this coin is gonna hit it's bottom, so that's up to you all, but if you think that LEAF's immediate future is not looking stormy then you're looking in the wrong direction.

no worry, i'm in for long term, did the same with eac and i still think eac is not mature yet for example

It does indeed have a future, why do you think I've been hanging around here for so long? LEAF's future involves the coin taking a huge shit and dying, then vultures (myself included) will swoop in and give you all some real buy support to work with, not this fake-wall boost and dump nonsense that's been going on all weekend. Now, whether or not that huge shit happens overnight or if it's strained out over the next month, this coin is gonna hit it's bottom, so that's up to you all, but if you think that LEAF's immediate future is not looking stormy then you're looking in the wrong direction.
Stop flooding the thread Telephone '-- You are right I think but...

We've reached a high when you just quoted yourself three times '--
EDIT : And here is the buy wall I feared ^^ But it's prolly as fake as the last ones.
Activity: 126
Almost half have dropped again all miner and hope that the price rises?
You do realize that the price increases as the difficulty increases?
Please stay in it, makes advertising for more miner, diff increases and price will rise.
Yo, mr telephone - is somebody paying you to write all this bull...it or what your objective here, in this thread?

Haha, nobody's paying me, but I'd certainly accept tips. I've been hovering around LEAF making percentages on the dips and boosts the last couple of days, and after doing research I found this thread and just decided to put in my two cents. If I could offer any advice to people sitting on mined LEAF right now, is sell high and buy back in lower. A lot of people will dump and walk away, but a lot of people have been waiting for LEAF to dump for days. It can absolutely be the next big penny coin, but not until AFTER a substantial dump. It's almost like I've been saying this for days.

sell high meaning how much?

Haha, I'd say right about nowish.

Yeah, sell support is at an all time high, buy support is at a 3-4 day low. I think people might float it around 17-15? And maybe a little bit of rise through tomorrow?

Actually, this isn't quite correct, buy support ratio is at a near 3 - 4 day low, not total buy volume. I think the buys on coin market around 30something on Friday when sells were under 100, but not the ratio is below 1:4. Whoever was playing with those fake buy walls earlier could come in and still save the day.
legendary
Jump to: