Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 158. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
ppl who are selling this are making  a big mistake the reward will halve like three times a month and then it'll me much more difficult to get. I guess it's better of mining something more stable and buy leaf at ~5 - 10 satoshi and wait

Dude, it's called tact. You can't come on here one day telling everyone to sell, then come on here the next pretending to be bummed that people are selling. I'm certainly outspoken about the shortfalls of holding LEAF, but your panic tactics are cringe-worthy and transparent.

I don't think we can influence the market much :-P
Activity: 56
DUMP :-/

This is not even a relatively large or bad dump, not at the moment. It could pick up, but my guess is whoever is dumping will set another buy wall and boost the price back into the 20 to 25 range.
ppl who are selling this are making  a big mistake the reward will halve like three times a month and then it'll me much more difficult to get. I guess it's better of mining something more stable and buy leaf at ~5 - 10 satoshi and wait

Dude, it's called tact. You can't come on here one day telling everyone to sell, then come on here the next pretending to be bummed that people are selling. I'm certainly outspoken about the shortfalls of holding LEAF, but your panic tactics are cringe-worthy and transparent.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
http://cryptexplorer.com/address/fcVrNeEidMwoY1Kh7kpgoZ3wRKMRAk9cWv

Wallet showing 200k leaf

Yet wallet on PC showing nothing.

Anything I can do?

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
DUMP :-/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

What's wrong? It's been like this for an hour...
I've got the new wallet, I've added a node...

Backup wallet.dat and delete all files from appdata/leafcoin. Then put wallet.dat in it and restart wallet.
I'll try, thanks'!

What you think about Fedoracoin (TIPS) ?
Already got dumped hard. A complete new feature, that no other coin has, is almost done and already in beta version -> Coin mixing
And the difficulty will be fixed before the feature will be released.

So what you think about TIPS?

TIPS became pretty interesting within the last few hours, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it take off upon the release of a BTC/TIPS market. Seems like the LTC/TIPS market is getting a lot of consistent volume today, but I don't think Cryptsy open a BTC market until the price reaches a certain milestone, probably 150-200 litoshi. The risk is certainly much smaller than it was this time yesterday, and it'd be worth playing percentages for the time being, but whether or not it gets a solid buy base is still uncertain at the moment.

Yeah it gets very interesting. Have to correct you in 1 point. BigVern wrote in the forum he will add BTC/TIPS when it hits >300-350.
I´m looking forward to see whats gonna happen when the difficulty fix will be released.

Gotchya, if that's the case TIPS won't be taking off for maybe a little while.

In other news, LEAF is taking quite a tumble as miners are dumping through sell walls at the moment.
Activity: 182

Backup wallet.dat and delete all files from appdata/leafcoin. Then put wallet.dat in it and restart wallet.

P. S. I see that your PC was infected with virus32.dumper. Pls remove it.
Activity: 112

Activity: 98

Already got dumped hard. A complete new feature, that no other coin has, is almost done and already in beta version -> Coin mixing

TIPS became pretty interesting within the last few hours, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it take off upon the release of a BTC/TIPS market. Seems like the LTC/TIPS market is getting a lot of consistent volume today, but I don't think Cryptsy open a BTC market until the price reaches a certain milestone, probably 150-200 litoshi. The risk is certainly much smaller than it was this time yesterday, and it'd be worth playing percentages for the time being, but whether or not it gets a solid buy base is still uncertain at the moment.

Yeah it gets very interesting. Have to correct you in 1 point. BigVern wrote in the forum he will add BTC/TIPS when it hits >300-350.
I´m looking forward to see whats gonna happen when the difficulty fix will be released.
Activity: 70
So.. a lot of postings to initiate panicsells....
You have to ask yourself....   if people want to push the price to buy big for little....   what they can do with the prize once they have enough volume. The same people that push the prize down, will also push it up when they have enough to make a shitload of money.

You mean like what miners are doing, right now on coinmarket.io? There's been a wall of about 35 to 50 btc, that I've been watching for the last three days. It gets broken up, moved around, it gets pulled suddenly, then it'll appear suddenly, and it's always to try and boost the price upward, despite the immense amount of sell pressure. The only whales on the market are miners that want to dump their coins, nobody else is holding LEAF like that.

Trading is not a black and white issue, and it's certainly not a science with concrete rules and results. The whole "If X happens, then Y will soon happen, too" does not apply to trading, because there are many different stages of a coin's life. Once the coin gets dumped heavily, which STILL hasn't happened, it'll shoot way up, but there's absolutely no reason for people to buy LEAF. This isn't about panic sells, and this isn't about speculation. Speculation is the people saying that it'll go to 200-300 satoshi, and beat out DOGE or MEOW or whatever the big penny coin is at the moment. What I'm telling you is what DOES happen. A penny coin comes along, it gets dumped then it explodes. Another comes along, it gets dumped then it explodes. Another comes along, and it doesn't dump? Well, it'll just sit there and stay stagnant until it gets dumped, afterward it'll explode. It happened with LOT, EAC, DOGE, MEOW, every single penny coin that's gone to the moon was ALREADY dumped before the whales came along and bought in. Nobody wants LEAF until AFTER it's dumped. Right now the potential, aside from playing the 20 to 25 percentages, is only negative. Once it gets dumped and goes on sale, big traders will come in, buy, and hold until the 70s to 100s.

It's just the way it works, and it's just the way it's always worked.

Activity: 126
hmmm not so good now

12gh down to 6gh 12 hours

That was to be expected with block halving...  too difficult for most miners now at current value.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
hmmm not so good now

12gh down to 6gh 12 hours

Activity: 182
Can we hardfork this coin into scrypt-jane algo? This will protect us from multipools!!!
Activity: 98
You have to ask yourself....   if people want to push the price to buy big for little....   what they can do with the prize once they have enough volume. The same people that push the prize down, will also push it up when they have enough to make a shitload of money.

You mean like what miners are doing, right now on coinmarket.io? There's been a wall of about 35 to 50 btc, that I've been watching for the last three days. It gets broken up, moved around, it gets pulled suddenly, then it'll appear suddenly, and it's always to try and boost the price upward, despite the immense amount of sell pressure. The only whales on the market are miners that want to dump their coins, nobody else is holding LEAF like that.

Trading is not a black and white issue, and it's certainly not a science with concrete rules and results. The whole "If X happens, then Y will soon happen, too" does not apply to trading, because there are many different stages of a coin's life. Once the coin gets dumped heavily, which STILL hasn't happened, it'll shoot way up, but there's absolutely no reason for people to buy LEAF. This isn't about panic sells, and this isn't about speculation. Speculation is the people saying that it'll go to 200-300 satoshi, and beat out DOGE or MEOW or whatever the big penny coin is at the moment. What I'm telling you is what DOES happen. A penny coin comes along, it gets dumped then it explodes. Another comes along, it gets dumped then it explodes. Another comes along, and it doesn't dump? Well, it'll just sit there and stay stagnant until it gets dumped, afterward it'll explode. It happened with LOT, EAC, DOGE, MEOW, every single penny coin that's gone to the moon was ALREADY dumped before the whales came along and bought in. Nobody wants LEAF until AFTER it's dumped. Right now the potential, aside from playing the 20 to 25 percentages, is only negative. Once it gets dumped and goes on sale, big traders will come in, buy, and hold until the 70s to 100s.

Hi,
I made simple chart app for LEAF/BTC trades on CoinMarket. You can find it at temporary address:

http://tmp.hilab.pl/coinmarket/leafbtc/trades

This chart could be helpful for traders Smiley At now chart is not loading data online - you have to refresh page to see new data. But I will be working on that and at orderbook chart too...

If I've helped, you can send me some leaves on the address:

fGYc5RG3mACYdvRvAuqqoj2gwj1wxprfW1

Thanks Smiley
Jump to: