Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 183. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Dat buywall on 24 tho, mirin

Yeah, it's crazy and scary!!!
Scary good!
It means the price will only go up as long as it's there!

haha Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Is there any ABE explorer yet? If yes, has a request been made to get it listed on coinmarketcap?

http://explorer.leafco.in/chain/LeafCoin  is an abe explorer, Not sure if anybody has requested addition.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Scary good!
It means the price will only go up as long as it's there!
Activity: 65

hmm actually.. FYI, the celebration for chinese new year.. is not just one day.. its a 2 week celebration and generally.. there is little to no business being done for the first week. Chinese don't really have a lot of holidays so this is the one function they go all out..

Not to say that some wont buy but for the most part i expect the majority of the community to not wish to engage in any trades which might bring them bad luck for the rest of the year..

Yes I know that the celebration is during a couple of days. The makets will be quite calm these days. I think in the middle/end of the next week will be a huge demand for this coin....

Yes, right now is the weekend and night for many places so it probably will not move much soon.  Very boring Tongue

But Leaf is very hot right now with huges transactions happen. It's one of the best starts for a coin.
Lets see what will happen in the future. No one knows!!

hmm actually.. FYI, the celebration for chinese new year.. is not just one day.. its a 2 week celebration and generally.. there is little to no business being done for the first week. Chinese don't really have a lot of holidays so this is the one function they go all out..

Not to say that some wont buy but for the most part i expect the majority of the community to not wish to engage in any trades which might bring them bad luck for the rest of the year..

Yes I know that the celebration is during a couple of days. The makets will be quite calm these days. I think in the middle/end of the next week will be a huge demand for this coin....
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

it's only 3pm in China, and they are not sleeping man.

I hope not! They should take this coin in consideration!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
it's only 3pm in China, and they are not sleeping man.
By the way.. It's 6:39 AM in Portugal

I just arrive to my home after good night life and i remembered  to check how leaf is sustain all the dumps!!! Leaf is a good and promise coin!! Let's go pump and pump and pump this coin.

PS. I'm not a big miner!! I'm only a small miner that believes in the cryptocoin future.

We always need to create service and to reach the common people. Spread the word!!
Selling leaf at this prices is like a giveway!!...
This coin had a better start than doge!! We need create services and other things for this coin.

The chinese people will wake up tomorrow after the new year and they willl want this coin for sure.. And will happened the block halve. The price will go increase.

Just my thoughts
Activity: 540
Over 4,000,000,000 LEAF has been traded on CoinMarket.io

Lets see how long it takes for CoinedUp to reach that volume Wink

Quality of Service mattters . .

Coinmarket.io is hell of a way ahead than most other older exchanges.

Cheers pal . .
Activity: 770
I got some LEAF.... but i'm kinda nervous

no need to be nervous, just wait and watch.

What do u predict LEAF i capable of hitting? As a senior member, i value your opinion. I am holding a lot of these and have invested a lot of my portfolio on this coin..i was beginning to think i had made a very bad choice after reading a few posts in this thread, however your seniority is reassuring that me i might not actually be a complete noob after all?  Undecided

1. invests a lot of portfolio
2. without knowing the coin
3. influenced by other posts
4. seniority = alt coin expert

oh no, you are definitely a noobh

when the block reward will half , everyone will get their answers.Till then just wait.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
.....when for 2.000 USD (maximum) he can create his very own LEAF? Then spends 10.000 USD on making it popular (hiring people on forums, etc..).
Once 12.000 USD are spent, he takes out 100 BTC and made an easy 700% profit within one week or two....

Then why dont you do it, if its that simple.....?   In fact get the people together and I'll throw $12,000 at it for a 700% return in a few weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
I bid 4 satoshi. That is what this coin is worth IF it gets on Cryptsy in the next 1-2 weeks.
Everyone else paying more than that at this point is taking a BIG RISK. If you are paying 20 then you better sell ASAP.

Factoring the number of coins will double in 2 weeks. And factoring in pump and dump nature of this coins
current state of affairs.

To the new people... final warning.

You can read all the posts people are writing above.

Nothing wrong with having a great hyped coin but the desire to jump to the beginning
and get the cheapest price doesn't work so well with really NEW coins since people are still mining them
massively.
Activity: 140
I'm brought back 8 million leaf after sold 15 million of it. Wink.

Anyway, big guys are here and they are pre-pumping it now. Better buy some more before large PUMP when it hit BIG EXCHANGE Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
Total shown: 108.66536663 BTC for sale

This is only what is shown in ONE exchange, there are 1000 btc + off the books ready to unload which is why this coin will never be higher than 28. Maybe a buy at 5 satoshi after the massive dump.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting

What do u predict LEAF i capable of hitting? As a senior member, i value your opinion. I am holding a lot of these and have invested a lot of my portfolio on this coin..i was beginning to think i had made a very bad choice after reading a few posts in this thread, however your seniority is reassuring that me i might not actually be a complete noob after all?  Undecided

1. invests a lot of portfolio
2. without knowing the coin
3. influenced by other posts
4. seniority = alt coin expert

oh no, you are definitely a noobh
Activity: 210

Activity: 770

Jump to: