Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 185. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
SkyValeey, you are talking from your heart... not very good when doing business.

How hype, and popularity will help LEAF when someone will dump 4.000.000.000 LEAF on the market? To make you understand, that is almost 1.000 BTC with the current prices. You understand that this is unreal? It's almost 1.000.000 USD, who is going to invest 1.000.000 USD when for 2.000 USD (maximum) he can create his very own LEAF? Then spends 10.000 USD on making it popular (hiring people on forums, etc..).
Once 12.000 USD are spent, he takes out 100 BTC and made an easy 700% profit within one week or two? Now, do you thing that investing 1.000.000 USD in LEAF will make you have 7.000.000 USD in two weeks? I hardly doubt.

So please be ice coool when you making plans in business. (for your sake) Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

By the way, I am not impressed by the volume on coinmarket...

Hahaha then show me 1-week Coin with bigger volume than LEAF now? Maybe Doge? But something else?  Cool

Well, maybe I wasn't clear enough... I am not impressed because of what I explained in the next sentence... it is produced by the 24/25 trader game, same bitcoins are circulating over and over again. You can have a market volume of 100 X by having two trades of 50 each at 24 satoshi and 25 satoshi... or you can have the same market volume by buying 1 X at 24, selling at 25, and do this 50 times... hope you get the point this time.

This is your imagination. You can create a conspiracy theories about big Leafcoin's volume but it's pointless; you cannot denied this way (by using your imagination without proof), that LEAFCOIN has:

big volume
big hashrate
popularity
hype

etc. etc.

So: there's no need to seek a brack where the hedge is whole  Cool

Big Volume: because people can make 4-5% on single satoshi fluctuations, which I might add, are coming down because of a clash of buy/sell pressure.

Big hashrate: hashcows sitting on billions of LEAF

Popularity: see Big Volume, above

Hype: see Popularity

etc. etc.: I'm assuming you just couldn't think of anything else good about your coin.

On the other hand, there's a few billion LEAF just waiting to be dumped on the market, and that'll crush the coin regardless. So, you can crush it now, and then traders can pick it up and play with it, or you can crush it later, and turn it into just another pump and dump coin on cryptsy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Got out about an hour ago, don't like the 30 btc sell walls that keep popping up.

Made 3 BTC with LEAF today!

Thanks leaf! Smiley

Great name, great dev, great potential!

When the sell pressure drops off, I'll be back.

Keep working at it and hopefully LEAF will become something better than most people think.
Activity: 10
It will go to 1 satoshi well before it's added to cryptsy, load the guns
Activity: 560

Hahaha then show me 1-week Coin with bigger volume than LEAF now? Maybe Doge? But something else?  Cool

Well, maybe I wasn't clear enough... I am not impressed because of what I explained in the next sentence... it is produced by the 24/25 trader game, same bitcoins are circulating over and over again. You can have a market volume of 100 X by having two trades of 50 each at 24 satoshi and 25 satoshi... or you can have the same market volume by buying 1 X at 24, selling at 25, and do this 50 times... hope you get the point this time.

This is your imagination. You can create a conspiracy theories about big Leafcoin's volume but it's pointless; you cannot denied this way (by using your imagination without proof), that LEAFCOIN has:

big volume
big hashrate
popularity
hype

etc. etc.

So: there's no need to seek a brack where the hedge is whole  Cool
So obviously this coin never get to the 30 satoshi limit... with only 33% of the existing coins on the market creating such a huge wall. There are around 60 BTC worth of LEAF below that limit. What will happen when the other 4 billion of coins will hit markets? I really hope that this coin will not get listed on Cryptsy, because then it's the end of it... at least for sure it goes way below 10 satoshi.

So I would ask that delay the listing on cryptsy as much as possible.

By the way, I am not impressed by the volume on coinmarket... most of that volume is made up by traders who buy at 24 satoshi for example, and then sell at 25; then buy at 24 back, sell at 25, and so on... it doesn't sound much, but it's actually a 4% profit/round. So if one makes this 25 times a day, just doubled his portofolio value. I think that was the game which pushed up the price, because more and more started to play it. Maybe some people from coinmarket.io can confirm my theory? Because I really don't see people buying LEAF to hold as a long term investment... As any altcoin, is just for speculation and serve to acquire BTC.

Would appreciate educated answers, not personal attacks.

This all is about right. Not a single trader I've spoken to plan on holding the coin long-term, and anyone that is holding the coin mid-term is just going to be making those 3-4-5%s on the fluctuations, until the sell book fills up and even those small fluctuations become impossible (kind of like what happened with MOON). If LEAF hits cryptsy before the big dump, it'll get stalled with the pent up sell orders. If it goes above 30 satoshi this weekend, it'll get dumped down to the low 20s.

It's really kind of a lose-lose scenario so long as there are a few billion LEAF sitting in someone's wallet. Doesn't matter what services you can provide, if the coin is gonna get dumped once it gains steam, nobody's going to want a piece of it.

Best case scenario, people dump a percentage of their holdings through the current buy walls, tank the coin early on, and let it rise and gain natural buy support. Then maybe later when it's heading toward 100, people can dump a little here and a little there and unload their bags of LEAF.

Too much sell pressure off the books, waaaay too much risk for whales or anyone else with the BTC to boost the coin. Dump some now, save some for later. Or everyone can just be greedy and screw each other over. I'm out of LEAF, so I really don't care.

Hahaha then show me 1-week Coin with bigger volume than LEAF now? Maybe Doge? But something else?  Cool

most of that volume is made up by traders who buy at 24 satoshi for example, and then sell at 25; then buy at 24 back, sell at 25, and so on... it doesn't sound much, but it's actually a 4% profit/round. So if one makes this 25 times a day, just doubled his portofolio value. I think that was the game which pushed up the price, because more and more started to play it.

You don't know if one person really do this, so this idea is very pointless. Sorry, but this is just your imagination. No proof to prove that.
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
who posted the http://gofundme.com  link... pm me your address..

it will become something like that....
So obviously this coin never get to the 30 satoshi limit... with only 33% of the existing coins on the market creating such a huge wall. There are around 60 BTC worth of LEAF below that limit. What will happen when the other 4 billion of coins will hit markets? I really hope that this coin will not get listed on Cryptsy, because then it's the end of it... at least for sure it goes way below 10 satoshi.

So I would ask that delay the listing on cryptsy as much as possible.

By the way, I am not impressed by the volume on coinmarket... most of that volume is made up by traders who buy at 24 satoshi for example, and then sell at 25; then buy at 24 back, sell at 25, and so on... it doesn't sound much, but it's actually a 4% profit/round. So if one makes this 25 times a day, just doubled his portofolio value. I think that was the game which pushed up the price, because more and more started to play it. Maybe some people from coinmarket.io can confirm my theory? Because I really don't see people buying LEAF to hold as a long term investment... As any altcoin, is just for speculation and serve to acquire BTC.

Would appreciate educated answers, not personal attacks.

Do you think the block halving will actually have an effect on price?

Nope. Hashcows is sitting on billions of LEAF. No substantial movement until that threat is gone.

Billions is a bit much, dont you think? 1B yeah, probably, but not several billions

How many total coins in LEAF? What's the total percentage of coins mined? How much of that percentage does hashcows have?

There's around 6,250,000,000 coins. Do you really think Hashcows has billion*s*? If so, please send me their wallet address.

6.25 billion mined. Only 1.85 billion on coinmarket.io. So, over 4 billion coins split between CoinedUp and people's pockets. Whether the pockets belong to hashcows or not, we really don't care.

That's like saying there are MILLIONS! of bitcoins in people's wallets...

So long as it's not THAT concentrated, it's not a problem...

Hell, maybe it's better being concentrated. More incentive to increase the price.

You can't compare LEAF to BTC. That just make no sense, not only in terms of size and price, but also in terms of mined-coins vs. traded-coins. If there were MILLIONS of bitcoins in people's wallets and only 0.25 million BTC in the market, then yes that would be a huge, huge problem, but that simply is not the case.

This is a week old coin, with more than 2/3 of the coins in existence sitting in peoples wallets. Very, very different scenario.

I was being intentionally absurd.

If you don't want more than 2/3 of coins in existence sitting in wallets, where do you want it?

On the market.
let's load our guns and make massive dump
TheTelephone, you made a special account to say that... Huh

Haha, that is most certainly not me. I don't know if there's any way to prove it, as I am not a computer person, but I can assure you that I'm not that desperate of a human being. I use my words, not scare tactics.

Nope. Hashcows is sitting on billions of LEAF. No substantial movement until that threat is gone.

Billions is a bit much, dont you think? 1B yeah, probably, but not several billions

How many total coins in LEAF? What's the total percentage of coins mined? How much of that percentage does hashcows have?

There's around 6,250,000,000 coins. Do you really think Hashcows has billion*s*? If so, please send me their wallet address.

6.25 billion mined. Only 1.85 billion on coinmarket.io. So, over 4 billion coins split between CoinedUp and people's pockets. Whether the pockets belong to hashcows or not, we really don't care.

That's like saying there are MILLIONS! of bitcoins in people's wallets...

So long as it's not THAT concentrated, it's not a problem...

Hell, maybe it's better being concentrated. More incentive to increase the price.

You can't compare LEAF to BTC. That just make no sense, not only in terms of size and price, but also in terms of mined-coins vs. traded-coins. If there were MILLIONS of bitcoins in people's wallets and only 0.25 million BTC in the market, then yes that would be a huge, huge problem, but that simply is not the case.

This is a week old coin, with more than 2/3 of the coins in existence sitting in peoples wallets. Very, very different scenario.
Activity: 182
TheTelephone, you made a special account to say that... Huh

Date Registered:    Today at 10:12:02 PM

FUDers attack again? :-)
Go ahead, dump your coins; we're holing very strong our Leafs  Cool
Activity: 224
Does a coin getting listed on cryptsy always increase in price?

please respond

Initially yes, then it plummets. This is usually the case(I haven't seen it go an other way)
Activity: 10
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Does a coin getting listed on cryptsy always increase in price?

please respond
Activity: 224

I got about 10% of my LEAF at coinmarket.

Jump to: