Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 184. (Read 352596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
I got some LEAF.... but i'm kinda nervous
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
F.ck Multipool. They are going to kill all the new good coin, go f.ck the LTC multipool!!!
Activity: 490
I got cheap LEAF, more BTC is on the way to coinmarket to buy more.

Thanks to the dumpers.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Guys lets see... It's 3:30 a.m. in Italy and I'm thinking...yes I do  Grin
GH is growing
Diff is growing too and at this lvl it`s better to think a bit rather than selling LEAF lower than 23 satoshi.
For about 33 hours if not earlier we have halves so mining will give us less coins, the price will rise.
If we hit the cryptsy its very possible that the price will pump and dump after some days but don't do not inteligent moves with dumping the price now.

Meaby it's time to bed?? ;-)

Let's keep LEAF healthy one!

you're right Smiley
Everything is positive. Leaf will survive dumping for sure.
Halving reward = price rising, some miners may leave but i don't think too many...
03:58 here (Poland) Smiley

Serio? ;-) hehe we are spreaded all over rhe world :-)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I sent some coins to https://leafs.coinsfortress.com/ game but didn't read about the max bet of 25000 LEAFS

Does anyone know what happens if you send more than this accidentally. I haven't seen my bet appear yet... :/

edit: found the ANN thread for this site, I'll post there

It sends you back your coins -20%.

Hmm, that's a bit harsh a penalty for not reading... how can it cost 20% just to return them?
And it was half an hour ago, still haven't been returned and bet from my address hasn't appeared on the website
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
I sent some coins to https://leafs.coinsfortress.com/ game but didn't read about the max bet of 25000 LEAFS

Does anyone know what happens if you send more than this accidentally. I haven't seen my bet appear yet... :/

It sends you back your coins -20%.
Activity: 70

Activity: 98
Faucet on leafcoin is not working currently. http://leaf.impy.me/ has problems with payments. Where to get some free coins now?  Sad
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
whoo..

bashfest in here

trying to create a lot of FUD and introducing trading fear/mentality.

A lot of people don't care if it goes to 300 satoshi or 100 because they aren't trying to get rich next week or scrounge up taco bell money.

I used to day trade futures and equities and thought I knew a lot but generally you just get burned. Diff is high right now so guys that are dumping millions will have trouble mining them back at the same rate.

Halve will kick in and maybe it will bring support or maybe not but early low diff mining is over and it will not be as easy to get a stack as it was. It could still lower in price based on a lot of things but I'm keeping mine and probably so are a lot of people.

If they go to 1 satoshi I will ride them down.
If they go to 1k satoshi I'll be on board and the dumpers won't.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
GH is growing
Diff is growing too and at this lvl it`s better to think a bit rather than selling LEAF lower than 23 satoshi.
For about 33 hours if not earlier we have halves so mining will give us less coins, the price will rise.
If we hit the cryptsy its very possible that the price will pump and dump after some days but don't do not inteligent moves with dumping the price now.

you're right Smiley
Everything is positive. Leaf will survive dumping for sure.
Halving reward = price rising, some miners may leave but i don't think too many...
03:58 here (Poland) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Leaf hits another exchange! https://www.swisscex.com/market/LEAF_BTC

Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
GH is growing

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
guys! I may be new (never needed to take a vote) but: shut the f***** up! Let it be! Popularity (mining) might kill it, but: it is the only good and worth investing coin there is now. Why killjoy? Ppl want to do it, why the f do you want to kill it? Potential is huge, why do you seem so angry about it? It's so cool place to be, money may come so good and so quick, we can eat those pool dumpers! Go LEAF, lets see, really!! I belive, I don't sell, let's go!!!

+1
Activity: 106
fLJanRNDnyz2mUv9izD98Ypm9j3JRRfQrR

thanks~~~~ Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 4
guys! I may be new (never needed to take a vote) but: shut the f***** up! Let it be! Popularity (mining) might kill it, but: it is the only good and worth investing coin there is now. Why killjoy? Ppl want to do it, why the f do you want to kill it? Potential is huge, why do you seem so angry about it? It's so cool place to be, money may come so good and so quick, we can eat those pool dumpers! Go LEAF, lets see, really!! I belive, I don't sell, let's go!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 67
Wooow... Almost 13 Ghashes now
Activity: 67
Is there any ABE explorer yet? If yes, has a request been made to get it listed on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 420
Supply is way greater than demand.

When is this going on cryptsy? That might raise the demand factor.
Activity: 56
It will go to 1 satoshi well before it's added to cryptsy, load the guns

It'll probably never go to 1 satoshi unless something really really unforeseeably awful happens, but 15 - 10 is fair game, so far as a "absolute worst case scenario" goes. I strongly recommend that people dump through the current buy orders; people will rush up to meet them at even 19-16, but if worse case scenario happens, you all will be wishing you'd dumped on those buy walls when they were at 24-20.

Also, blatantly inciting miners to dump is probably going to have the exact opposite effect that you expect to have.
Jump to: