Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 187. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
he made a reasonable analysis at first.. then he started acting like a bitch after people responded. don't defend him, unless..

you are a bitch too.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
You guys, he is making a reasoned analysis. You are free to disagree with him but you're getting overly defensive and the personal attacks are just stupid. I am holding most of my leaf coin but I'm not going to rage at multipools or whatever because that's the game. You can't blame them for trying to make a buck, and expecting Coinmarket to seize their coins is absurd. If the leaf community is strong enough it will survive the multipools and the halving. You can't blame the traders for doing what they do, especially in an unregulated market like this.
Haha, 260 BTC is just people buying in and playing percentages. If you guys really think they're buying in and holding because they believe in the integrity of the coin, you're dreaming.

you must be one of them fat rednecks who like mma huh.. @TheAncient0ne. you remind me of them. go out of your way to pick fights over stupid shit.. go jack off to duck dynasty you fuckin clown. you are not in a trading forum here.. so stfu w/ your trading bullshit. there are other traders here as well.. and you don't hear us spewin shit. these guys are building a coin, it is not BUILT. it is a work in progress because unlike other coins.. the devs have not abandoned, and rather, are working very hard still in promoting and doing decent things behind the name of leafcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
What do you think guys about creating the page where people could add their own different ideas and needs, and the others could choose them and donate in LEAF's ?
I mean something like kickstarter, but not limited just to the business support. I think it's a good material for a huge website and community.

Nice, good one, why not, do it so Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So, yes, I did buy in and sold out already. Yes it had solid buy support. But nobody's pumping 100s of BTC into it, like they did DOGE, or MEOW, or LOT, or EAC, or MOON, because they're not that fucking stupid.

LEAF/BTC volume data (CoinMarket.io):

last 24h: 300 BTC
last 12h: 260 BTC

reposted.. just to shut him up twice. this coin is a week old telephone.. quit bashin on a baby it ain't right.

Haha, 260 BTC is just people buying in and playing percentages. If you guys really think they're buying in and holding because they believe in the integrity of the coin, you're dreaming.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
so, does anyone find a project from http://gofundme.com valuable for the coin? let's choose together

Found this foundation http://shop.arborday.org/donate-fire.aspx

You can buy trees at their site that will be planted in the US national forests. I think if we plant enough new trees in the name of Leaf coin it could reach even the news? They have the media section on the site too for showcasing donations..

1$ = 1 tree
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
Do we have a trusted escrow around here?

If so, please pm me.
So, yes, I did buy in and sold out already. Yes it had solid buy support. But nobody's pumping 100s of BTC into it, like they did DOGE, or MEOW, or LOT, or EAC, or MOON, because they're not that fucking stupid.

reposted.. just to shut him up twice. this coin is a week old telephone.. quit bashin on a baby it ain't right.
Activity: 112
so, does anyone find a project from http://gofundme.com valuable for the coin? let's choose together

This is a great idea! I'll have a look when I'm able to Smiley

What do you think guys about creating the page where people could add their own different ideas and needs, and the others could choose them and donate in LEAF's ?
I mean something like kickstarter, but not limited just to the business support. I think it's a good material for a huge website and community.

I think that might be a good idea... Later on! There are plenty crowdfunding sites out there, I think we'll need to get more established until we launch our own Smiley
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
Let's just keep talking about how this coin is going to the moon!

Far more interesting.
Activity: 532
people let's talk about coin promotion, forget all the speculation, value will come in time

I was literally about to post this!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
so lets start immediately with the give aways

addresses please... 500 k each

ik keep getting the The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. ... so might not be able to respond to you all
hi i would love some coins..heres my addy... fZLCL36d7WzeUSwXqPYgHJiKhLbaGXqR9p
tytyty

free coins: http://leafcoin.tk
Activity: 98
Quite epic discussions you have here.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
so lets start immediately with the give aways

addresses please... 500 k each

ik keep getting the The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. ... so might not be able to respond to you all
hi i would love some coins..heres my addy... fZLCL36d7WzeUSwXqPYgHJiKhLbaGXqR9p
tytyty
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
I just bought me nice bag of leafs  Grin
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
Hey everyone,

I've seen a lot of anxiety on this thread regarding the fate of LEAF on the exchanges, and as I'm a regular trader and pal around with a lot of larger traders, I thought I'd come in here and shed a little light on the skinny of what's going through everyone's minds right now.

Everyone knows that the miners are waiting to dump on them at 24 sat and above. Everyone knows that you guys are really nervous about this coin. Everyone knows that half of you expect this coin to fail, while the other half has delusions that this will be the next DOGE (or MEOW, or whatever). And EVERYONE knows that you have some serious mining pools that are trying to drop a load of LEAF at a moment's notice.

The traders know the miners very well, but perhaps the miners don't know the traders very well, so I'll let some of you in on what the traders are thinking; LEAF is a no buy. Throughout this morning, people were playing with LEAF, and sure enough the sell orders on CoinMarket.io went up over 50+btc, which is absolutely insane. We all know what the deal is, a lot of those buy walls that are out there right now (what's left of them) are from traders looking to boost the price and sell out of LEAF so they can walk away with some dignity. After this morning, there is pretty much zero chance of LEAF getting the skyrocket treatment before a substantial dump of some sort.

Now, that being said, with the way things are looking this afternoon, the terrain is looking pretty unsteady going forward. Traders won't buy because they know they're going to get dumped on. Miners won't sell because they want to sell as high as they can. So, what's going to happen? More than likely, the traders will walk away, a certain particular mining pool will dump hard, and then other independent miners will follow suit, sending the coin into the single digits, and LEAF will be crushed into obscurity. Will traders pick it up in the single digits? Sure, probably, but we keep an eye on the total number of coins on a market, and if we see that miners are STILL holding a substantial number of coins, this song and dance will continue until you all sell your coins below 10.

Now, what can be done to avoid this? There ARE traders that are watching LEAF and willing to buy in between 15 and 10. The traders with large BTC rolls will walk away probably in the next 12-24 hours, and the small guys will walk away by the end of the weekend. Traders are telling newbies: "DON'T BUY UNTIL IT HITS 10." which means they'll probably buy anywhere between 10 and 15, because newbies don't listen to anything.

So, my best advice would be to sell down to 15. I know one whale that was thinking of buying 10-20+btc worth at 17 (that won't pop up until it gets down to 20). A ton of big guys are waiting for 15. I know what you're thinking: "But we only want to sell at a profit" but guess what guys? That's not going to happen, because we're all walking away.

I'm not trying to manipulate prices, I'm not trying to cause mass panic, I just came on here and saw a lot of people that were worried, unsure or super optimistic about dumping LEAF in the 50s, so I thought I'd throw in my two cents. Will I by LEAF low? Fucking, hells yes I would, because I'm a trader, that's what I do. Am I a whale? Not in the least. Will there be big buy orders above 20? Will LEAF go to the moon? Almost definitely not. Not without a significant dump. We traders can count boys and girls, and right now LEAF is a no-buy. We can make well over 100% a day just from cryptsy pumps, and LEAF is already taking a beating regarding the sudden influx of sell orders on coinmarket.io.

If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to hit me up on twitter @theAncient0ne. If anyone's offended, or whatever at my post, I'm really sorry, but a lot of people seemed really anxious and worried, and if nothing else hopefully you guys can take away a little perspective.

Happy hunting, ya'll, and best of luck.

this should clarify things for you.. https://twitter.com/search?q=leafcoin&src=typd

.. i believe i saw you a page or two down saying solid buy support.

Yup. It did have solid buy support, and still does.... until you take into account that there's a few billion coins about to be dumped on to everyone's heads. I'm not some super genius crypto trader. I looked at the books, and was like "fuck yeah, a small coin with big buy support" and while I was playing percentages and talking it up to other people, I realized why NOBODY had bought into it big.

The coin is one week old. Big whales will come when will be popular enough. And it's just happening. Like american dream Wink
people let's talk about coin promotion, forget all the speculation, value will come in time

thank you. you couldn't have said it any better.
Jump to: