Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 190. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Finally got around to sell other coins and buy more leafs!

It's still cheap, at least 100 satoshis is guaranteed...
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
50 BTC wall to 30 satoshis xD Someone's trying to saw our beautiful tree down... I hold

HODL! THE LINES!

Putting giant sell walls doesn't work, look at moon for further proof!

Such noobs.

Coinedup is looking better!  Smiley

Whoa, didn't know LEAF is on coinedup, can someone update the OP of this thread?

Here's the link: https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=LEAF&base=BTC

it's been already posted in the first thread

No it says:

COINEDUP (Petition) PLEASE SIGN!:http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1w41wt/please_we_need_leaf_for_exchange/

yes it is, second from exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
50 BTC wall to 30 satoshis xD Someone's trying to saw our beautiful tree down... I hold

HODL! THE LINES!

Such noobs.

Whoa, didn't know LEAF is on coinedup, can someone update the OP of this thread?

Here's the link: https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=LEAF&base=BTC

it's been already posted in the first thread
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
HOLD!!!
Even kid knows how to hold LEAFs!  Wink

Haha ! Great ! Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager

HODL! THE LINES!

Such noobs.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
HOLD!!!
Even kid knows how to hold LEAFs!  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 113
Thev 26 BTC sell wall made me laugh for a second... then cry x)

I noticed that 24 keeps being bought out and replaced by 1.2 BTC or so

and the sell wall keeps moving, wtf?

I think that who is dumping and not re-buying will regret

Smiley
Activity: 70
Thev 26 BTC sell wall made me laugh for a second... then cry x)
Activity: 196
Diff change every block with kitmoto. Prevents leaving a coin with a very high diff and (way) lower hashrate

Multipools do that.
Just work for small coins which nethash is not stable. None of big coins have diff changes everyblock. Doge, Litecoin and Leaf are different league.

All i can say that current retarget is very very good, diff increase/decrease just perfect when nethash up to 13ghs or down to 4ghs.

dumbest thing ever, what if its suddenly drops from 13Ghash/s to 4 Ghash/sec, people still mining leaf are stuck with a higher diff for ~ 4 hours...
Did any big coins suffer a major drop on nethash? If so Litecoin and Doge would have died long time ago. Big players think different!

Maybe you should stop comparing this to big coins, it is just the 15 minutes of fame it gets before block halving, a pump and dump copy of doge.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Diff change every block with kitmoto. Prevents leaving a coin with a very high diff and (way) lower hashrate

Multipools do that.
Just work for small coins which nethash is not stable. None of big coins have diff changes everyblock. Doge, Litecoin and Leaf are different league.

All i can say that current retarget is very very good, diff increase/decrease just perfect when nethash up to 13ghs or down to 4ghs.

dumbest thing ever, what if its suddenly drops from 13Ghash/s to 4 Ghash/sec, people still mining leaf are stuck with a higher diff for ~ 4 hours...
Did any big coins suffer a major drop on nethash? If so Litecoin and Doge would have died long time ago. Big players think different!

Multipools do that.

Multipools do that.

Activity: 182

Multipools do that.

Fox coin has it and dying. Maybe some corrections in retarget time, but kimoto is too radical.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

Multipools do that.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
we will be doing research this evening......
Current diff re-target is extremely good, any changes would kill the coin.

+1
Activity: 281
please note that implementing kimoto will not save us from big pumpers ( trade whales ).....

Can you please explain us what's the advantage of implementing Kimoto at this point?
Current diff re-target is extremely good, any changes would kill the coin.
mcg
Activity: 183
Maybe MCXNow is a place for LEAF.

The reopened for trading in v2.1

https://mcxnow.com/?r=taborresen

Maybe Crypsty?
Jump to: