Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 189. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey everyone,

I've seen a lot of anxiety on this thread regarding the fate of LEAF on the exchanges, and as I'm a regular trader and pal around with a lot of larger traders, I thought I'd come in here and shed a little light on the skinny of what's going through everyone's minds right now.

Everyone knows that the miners are waiting to dump on them at 24 sat and above. Everyone knows that you guys are really nervous about this coin. Everyone knows that half of you expect this coin to fail, while the other half has delusions that this will be the next DOGE (or MEOW, or whatever). And EVERYONE knows that you have some serious mining pools that are trying to drop a load of LEAF at a moment's notice.

The traders know the miners very well, but perhaps the miners don't know the traders very well, so I'll let some of you in on what the traders are thinking; LEAF is a no buy. Throughout this morning, people were playing with LEAF, and sure enough the sell orders on CoinMarket.io went up over 50+btc, which is absolutely insane. We all know what the deal is, a lot of those buy walls that are out there right now (what's left of them) are from traders looking to boost the price and sell out of LEAF so they can walk away with some dignity. After this morning, there is pretty much zero chance of LEAF getting the skyrocket treatment before a substantial dump of some sort.

Now, that being said, with the way things are looking this afternoon, the terrain is looking pretty unsteady going forward. Traders won't buy because they know they're going to get dumped on. Miners won't sell because they want to sell as high as they can. So, what's going to happen? More than likely, the traders will walk away, a certain particular mining pool will dump hard, and then other independent miners will follow suit, sending the coin into the single digits, and LEAF will be crushed into obscurity. Will traders pick it up in the single digits? Sure, probably, but we keep an eye on the total number of coins on a market, and if we see that miners are STILL holding a substantial number of coins, this song and dance will continue until you all sell your coins below 10.

Now, what can be done to avoid this? There ARE traders that are watching LEAF and willing to buy in between 15 and 10. The traders with large BTC rolls will walk away probably in the next 12-24 hours, and the small guys will walk away by the end of the weekend. Traders are telling newbies: "DON'T BUY UNTIL IT HITS 10." which means they'll probably buy anywhere between 10 and 15, because newbies don't listen to anything.

So, my best advice would be to sell down to 15. I know one whale that was thinking of buying 10-20+btc worth at 17 (that won't pop up until it gets down to 20). A ton of big guys are waiting for 15. I know what you're thinking: "But we only want to sell at a profit" but guess what guys? That's not going to happen, because we're all walking away.

I'm not trying to manipulate prices, I'm not trying to cause mass panic, I just came on here and saw a lot of people that were worried, unsure or super optimistic about dumping LEAF in the 50s, so I thought I'd throw in my two cents. Will I by LEAF low? Fucking, hells yes I would, because I'm a trader, that's what I do. Am I a whale? Not in the least. Will there be big buy orders above 20? Will LEAF go to the moon? Almost definitely not. Not without a significant dump. We traders can count boys and girls, and right now LEAF is a no-buy. We can make well over 100% a day just from cryptsy pumps, and LEAF is already taking a beating regarding the sudden influx of sell orders on coinmarket.io.

If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to hit me up on twitter @theAncient0ne. If anyone's offended, or whatever at my post, I'm really sorry, but a lot of people seemed really anxious and worried, and if nothing else hopefully you guys can take away a little perspective.

Happy hunting, ya'll, and best of luck.

As a noobie, I have to say that this is the most interesting thing I've read this week. Even if it actually is a try to manipulate market. I'd love to hear your opinion on some other coins, but I'm not sure if a) I should ask; b) I want to know the answer Smiley Anyway, great post!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

So, my best advice would be to sell down to 15.

so he can buy. we're not that stupid.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

So, my best advice would be to sell down to 15.

legendary
by looking at the charts leafcoin will reach 30-35 satoshi easily very soon
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey everyone,

I've seen a lot of anxiety on this thread regarding the fate of LEAF on the exchanges, and as I'm a regular trader and pal around with a lot of larger traders, I thought I'd come in here and shed a little light on the skinny of what's going through everyone's minds right now.

Everyone knows that the miners are waiting to dump on them at 24 sat and above. Everyone knows that you guys are really nervous about this coin. Everyone knows that half of you expect this coin to fail, while the other half has delusions that this will be the next DOGE (or MEOW, or whatever). And EVERYONE knows that you have some serious mining pools that are trying to drop a load of LEAF at a moment's notice.

The traders know the miners very well, but perhaps the miners don't know the traders very well, so I'll let some of you in on what the traders are thinking; LEAF is a no buy. Throughout this morning, people were playing with LEAF, and sure enough the sell orders on CoinMarket.io went up over 50+btc, which is absolutely insane. We all know what the deal is, a lot of those buy walls that are out there right now (what's left of them) are from traders looking to boost the price and sell out of LEAF so they can walk away with some dignity. After this morning, there is pretty much zero chance of LEAF getting the skyrocket treatment before a substantial dump of some sort.

Now, that being said, with the way things are looking this afternoon, the terrain is looking pretty unsteady going forward. Traders won't buy because they know they're going to get dumped on. Miners won't sell because they want to sell as high as they can. So, what's going to happen? More than likely, the traders will walk away, a certain particular mining pool will dump hard, and then other independent miners will follow suit, sending the coin into the single digits, and LEAF will be crushed into obscurity. Will traders pick it up in the single digits? Sure, probably, but we keep an eye on the total number of coins on a market, and if we see that miners are STILL holding a substantial number of coins, this song and dance will continue until you all sell your coins below 10.

Now, what can be done to avoid this? There ARE traders that are watching LEAF and willing to buy in between 15 and 10. The traders with large BTC rolls will walk away probably in the next 12-24 hours, and the small guys will walk away by the end of the weekend. Traders are telling newbies: "DON'T BUY UNTIL IT HITS 10." which means they'll probably buy anywhere between 10 and 15, because newbies don't listen to anything.

So, my best advice would be to sell down to 15. I know one whale that was thinking of buying 10-20+btc worth at 17 (that won't pop up until it gets down to 20). A ton of big guys are waiting for 15. I know what you're thinking: "But we only want to sell at a profit" but guess what guys? That's not going to happen, because we're all walking away.

I'm not trying to manipulate prices, I'm not trying to cause mass panic, I just came on here and saw a lot of people that were worried, unsure or super optimistic about dumping LEAF in the 50s, so I thought I'd throw in my two cents. Will I by LEAF low? Fucking, hells yes I would, because I'm a trader, that's what I do. Am I a whale? Not in the least. Will there be big buy orders above 20? Will LEAF go to the moon? Almost definitely not. Not without a significant dump. We traders can count boys and girls, and right now LEAF is a no-buy. We can make well over 100% a day just from cryptsy pumps, and LEAF is already taking a beating regarding the sudden influx of sell orders on coinmarket.io.

If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to hit me up on twitter @theAncient0ne. If anyone's offended, or whatever at my post, I'm really sorry, but a lot of people seemed really anxious and worried, and if nothing else hopefully you guys can take away a little perspective.

Happy hunting, ya'll, and best of luck.
legendary
Ok, i want to also participate with the following ideas for the bounty:

- create a website with a big tree and people can buy leafs until entire tree is sold. all money goes to charity

- create a website with a tree without leafs and people can buy leafs and make it green. all money goes to charity

- create a four leaf lottery website where the big prize is 1,000,000 leafs and people can buy tickets to play

- print a paper wallet from http://leafaddress.tk , load it with a small amount from http://leafcoin.tk and give it for free to your friends

thinking of more ideas as well

What about a redesign of millionpixel, paid for via coins, and given to charity.

Doge has lots of millionpixel, but is all for owners own pocket, not for charity.

something like that yes! but with a tree and you buy the pixels that are the leafs

Sounds like a good plan, as long as the site owners is very open (like the dev has been) or even if its an official site by the dev

let's help a music band to get known and launch their debut album! this will also get great youtube traffic.

or sponsor someone from gofundme.com

example: http://www.gofundme.com/HelpTWUConcertChoirNYC

let's decide and let's do it folks!
Activity: 532

- create a website with a big tree and people can buy leafs until entire tree is sold. all money goes to charity

- create a website with a tree without leafs and people can buy leafs and make it green. all money goes to charity

- create a four leaf lottery website where the big prize is 1,000,000 leafs and people can buy tickets to play

- print a paper wallet from http://leafaddress.tk , load it with a small amount from http://leafcoin.tk and give it for free to your friends

What about a redesign of millionpixel, paid for via coins, and given to charity.

Doge has lots of millionpixel, but is all for owners own pocket, not for charity.

something like that yes! but with a tree and you buy the pixels that are the leafs

Sounds like a good plan, as long as the site owners is very open (like the dev has been) or even if its an official site by the dev
legendary

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Be carefull with buying guys, someone's trying to manipulate the market here. As soon as some ppl start buying up to 35/40 satoshi they'll just dump their coins on you while making big profits.

+1 that's the first mistake a newbie does. already been there.

but i think it will rise more than that!

It might, but probably not yet since the big pools were mining today. They're just got everyone hyped at 25 sat, then raised the bar to 50 sat. Everyone now thinks 25 satoshi is really cheap and will probably be buying to much higher values till the point where they'll just dump all of their coins at once on you. And by the way, those guys are also the owners of a big part of the buy walls, this is to give people an even more safer feeling while buying up to higher values. They'll just delete those buy orders as soon as they start dumping/

Don't get me wrong, buying at this price might be a really good choice if you're in for the long run but you might just have to wait a really long time to get those profits while seeing your capital sink close to zero in the meantime.

Just trying to keep you guys from making bad decisions/panic selling.
Activity: 532

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Looks like there's a pump incoming anyway!
legendary
Be carefull with buying guys, someone's trying to manipulate the market here. As soon as some ppl start buying up to 35/40 satoshi they'll just dump their coins on you while making big profits.

+1 that's the first mistake a newbie does. already been there.

but i think it will rise more than that!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nah I think it's fine... It will go over 50-60 on cryptsy anyhow!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io

- create a website with a tree without leafs and people can buy leafs and make it green

- create a four leafs lottery website where the big prize is 1,000,000 leafs and people can buy tickets to play

- print a paper wallet from http://[Suspicious link removed] , load it with a small amount from http://[Suspicious link removed] and give it for free to your friends

I think the first two ideas are really good. If we can find a good cause like the bobsled team Doge did, that would be amazing.

The idea with lottery is great too. Not everyone will want to participate in charity, so for those people also need to think of something.
legendary

- create a website with a tree without leafs and people can buy leafs and make it green

- create a four leafs lottery website where the big prize is 1,000,000 leafs and people can buy tickets to play

- print a paper wallet from http://[Suspicious link removed] , load it with a small amount from http://[Suspicious link removed] and give it for free to your friends

I think the first two ideas are really good. If we can find a good cause like the bobsled team Doge did, that would be amazing.

then let's start implementing it. we need to find a project that really draws people attention.

actually i have a great idea:

let's sponsor a beginning artist to launch his first single or album! sport has been already covered.
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
we will be doing research this evening......
Current diff re-target is extremely good, any changes would kill the coin.

+1

thats what i am worried about as well... we are doing an extremely good job...

so this is why we dont know yet if we are going to implement it.

the poll says yes... but we are still looking at what needs to happen.

sure we are able to do this but if we do it, we need to decide on when and investigate all the what-ifs.

we surely dont want to KILL the coin... everybody's money is on this.

investigating this takes time.

hope you all understand.

+1 definitely not worth killing the coin

In the mean time there is a 31 btc wall at 25 sats to get eaten on coinmarket
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Finally got around to sell other coins and buy more leafs!

It's still cheap, at least 100 satoshis is guaranteed...

There's a 12BTC wall just until 30.... I don't know about 'guranteed'
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
we will be doing research this evening......
Current diff re-target is extremely good, any changes would kill the coin.

+1

thats what i am worried about as well... we are doing an extremely good job...

so this is why we dont know yet if we are going to implement it.

the poll says yes... but we are still looking at what needs to happen.

sure we are able to do this but if we do it, we need to decide on when and investigate all the what-ifs.

we surely dont want to KILL the coin... everybody's money is on this.

investigating this takes time.

hope you all understand.
legendary

Jump to: