Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 196. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I FULLY believe in Leafcoin Cryptoatc that's precisely why I sell/buy, to get more of them before they go "tothemoon" as some would say Smiley And that's also why I bought immediately at 24. Because I know it'll go so high that 2 satoshis is nothing Smiley

Yes, you are right Smiley

Its still a good deal , its gonna hit  40-50 satoshis soon ....
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I FULLY believe in Leafcoin Cryptoatc that's precisely why I sell/buy, to get more of them before they go "tothemoon" as some would say Smiley And that's also why I bought immediately at 24. Because I know it'll go so high that 2 satoshis is nothing Smiley

Yes, you are right Smiley

Activity: 70
12.5Gh... And going up Smiley Maybe we'll beat dogecoin's growth ? We don't have wolong but do have some believers... Unless multipools jumped in ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
This is one of the fastest growing leafs I've seen in a while. Watch out DOGE  Grin
Activity: 532
CoinMarket.io asking the community:
do most of you agree that we should raise fees to 0.15% to expand the team faster
(and thus make an better exchange)?

0.15% is acceptable to me , the exchange is working fine till now and great support from your side too.

BTW Est. Next Difficulty  160

What about setting it up like the MPOS pools, a default optional donation of an extra 0.05% (or what ever) with the option to remove it.
Activity: 406
Crazy hashrate
Activity: 560
Lucky Day:)

Wink
anybody thinks 100 is too optimistic?

yes

unreasonable? no
+1
Btw I left my computer two hours ago with a sell order at 22 and now I have to buy at 24 because of the crazy hashrate... Why did pools have to jump from 7 to 11Gh right when I leave ? T_T

Man... you need to believe Smiley

I'm full hashrate and holding like a tree in Spring
Activity: 770
do most of you agree that we should raise fees to 0.15% to expand the team faster

0.15% is acceptable to me , the exchange is working fine till now and great support from your side too.

BTW Est. Next Difficulty  160

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

yes

unreasonable? no
+1
Btw I left my computer two hours ago with a sell order at 22 and now I have to buy at 24 because of the crazy hashrate... Why did pools have to jump from 7 to 11Gh right when I leave ? T_T

:s Though luck.
Value jumped to 27 in no time... Enjoy this first ride to the 30 that's gonna be nothing compared to Cryptsy Wink Love leaves and nature even more (if it's possible)...
Activity: 364
seems ppl find the value of leafcoin,
Hashrate growth from 6g to 11g within a day

yes

unreasonable? no
+1
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i agree on the 0.15% you are doing a great job with coinmarket.io.

thanks for supporting us.

+ 1 adding fees will also discourage autobots from multipools.

yes

unreasonable? no

I would say optimistic... not too optimistic
mcg
Activity: 196
i agree on the 0.15% you are doing a great job with coinmarket.io.

thanks for supporting us.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

I'd pay 0.3% if you took action against multipools.  Im sure others would too.  Multipools do more damage than 0.3% to the value of a coin.

at the moment increasing the fees by 50% just seems to be cashing in on the multipool dumping.  Thats why no exchange wants to try and take action against them.  Everyone says that multipools are bad and killing the value, but they are quite happy to cream off the fees from their massive dumping....
Activity: 112
https://www.coinmarket.io/market/LEAFBTC

This is main exchange for now I think.
And works better than coinedup.
Look at https://www.coinmarket.io/market/LEAFBTC and then at https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=LEAF&base=BTC  Wink

coinmarket.io over coinedup.com any time of the day!
so much faster! the layout is usable. coinedup is a pit of lags

CoinMarket.io is definitely the main exchange right now, considering speed, volume and buy support.
Thanks for all the action! It has been a journey (coinmarket.io is now 2 weeks old).

1.5MH/s of hashcows on it.  Incoming dump alert....
This is why the coinmarket exchange needs to take action against this sort of thing, just identify the pool deposits and confiscate them.

By delaying the release of our Trade API and other API's, we are throttling down the dumps from multipools.
But thats about all we can do. We cant confiscate somebodys coins.

That's one step in the right direction. I hope coinmarket.io somehow can become the anti-multipool exchange! As mentioned earlier, they are destroying the market for everyone (including themselves!). Nobody needs them and everyone except for the oweners will be happier without them.

0.15% is fine by me. Keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting

yes

unreasonable? no
Jump to: