Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 195. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I know with the "Hype mode on" and everything it's not the best moment for this but please look into this guys and let's show the world we're a better community than doge Wink See you at the top of the tree !
http://www.reddit.com/r/LeafCoin/comments/1wn9r9/puppy_needs_your_help/

http://www.croftrescuekennels.net/Sad-Stories%282115441%29.htm

People watch out, i'm not calling anyone scammer but think twice before sending your coins to someone not authorized by the DEV

EDIT: Definitely a scam READ HERE

We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who donated towards Ben's operation. Ben has now had the operation which was a great success. He is now in a new home with a loving family. Again, thank you to everyone who made this possible. Photos in his new home are to follow.

THE OPERATION IS ALREADY DONE, DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Thing is, the multipools can't autosell at the moment. It's not listed on cryptsy yet!

They are manually selling on coinmarket.  They were mining this when coinmarket was the only exchange that traded it.  So it would be a piece of cake to spot the account dumping these from Hashcows, but the exchange is reluctant to take any action.

Just confiscate their coins.  Would anybody anywhere who cares about crypto rather than just a quick buck, be in the least bit bothered that some drones on a multipool wasted their time?  Its about time the community and exchanges stood up to these pools and took drastic action.  They have completely f**ked the coin market thanks to their dumping of every single coin, so its about time they were f**ked themselves and were made extinct.
Activity: 40
Hashcows is mining LEAF... it was fun while it lasted. Sad

And no doubt others too.  No way it grows like that without others on it.

There are only two exchanges that allow trade in the sort of volumes that these pools are mining.   The power to stop these is in the hands of the exchanges.

However, these pools are not going to hold coins, they are going to dump them.  Its what they do with every coin, so value of this could possibly reach 100 satoshi naturally, but by allowing the multipools on, its killing the value and keeping it low.

My vote would be to add gravity well now, as the exchanges dont seem bothered about helping the communities they rely on.  All they want is the exchange fees, if that comes from hundreds of honest miners working for the good of a coin, or just one big fat dump from a multipool they couldnt give a sh*t.   It would be very easy to spot an account dumping the sort of voluimes that these multipools are accumulating, so it would be easy to ban them or confiscate coins and give to the other investors.   That would put the multipools off.  All there needs to be is a threat posted on each exchange that multipool deposist if discovered will be confiscated, and watch how quickly those multipools will drop mining the coin.

I can honestly see no reason what so ever why an exchange would not do this.

As Ive said, if anyone has the coding knowledge to build an exchange like coinmarket, Im happy to pay for all hardware required to host it, and I would happily confiscate coins from multipools and givve back to the other holders.  Lets see where most people would go to to trade coins if they think they are protected from multipool dumps.

Why would people go to a pool that is involved in theft? any exchange that just "takes" coins from people is stealing.  While exchanges could do things like limit deposit frequency, or maximum deposit size to limit the ability to dump at a certain price, outright stealing the coins and giving to others will cause a major backlash and could get them in legal hot water.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I know with the "Hype mode on" and everything it's not the best moment for this but please look into this guys and let's show the world we're a better community than doge Wink See you at the top of the tree !
http://www.reddit.com/r/LeafCoin/comments/1wn9r9/puppy_needs_your_help/
Activity: 224
We are at 13.31 GH/s and Next Diff is 183!
I think multipools are stepping in! Fuck this! D:

What the fuck! Left the sell order at 23 to rebuy at 22/21, now 27, i'm left with a nice bunch of bitcoins .-.
(luckily that was only 1/4 of my leafs, even if I am not really rich - the other 3/4 is safe in my wallet, ready to get to the market when it will reach the moon!)

Crap, i'll really enjoy having some more leafs. My bad, i would need a better miner. I am mining since day 1, I love this coin! Cheesy

EDIT: And 200K Volume on CoinMarket.io, the best exchange thus far. I like it better than Cryptsy, even if it does not have candlesticks yet. But candlesticks help people panic, and panic buy/sell, instead of just looking at the trades done and the actual value.. so I'm still not sure if I like candlesticks or not D:

It's risky to trade when in an uptrend like this;)

And when they dump thanks to the exchanges that are happy to allow this - value will be in the toilet.

Exchanges need to take action against these pools, or the coin needs gravity well now.  They are just going to leave the coin with crazy high difficulty and a low value after the dump.  Action needed to protect against these pricks in needed NOW.
Activity: 112
Thing is, the multipools can't autosell at the moment. It's not listed on cryptsy yet!
Activity: 98
0.15 % is still low enough fee if it helps to improve the services you provide
We have raised the fee to 0.15%

And no doubt others too.  No way it grows like that without others on it.

There are only two exchanges that allow trade in the sort of volumes that these pools are mining.   The power to stop these is in the hands of the exchanges.

However, these pools are not going to hold coins, they are going to dump them.  Its what they do with every coin, so value of this could possibly reach 100 satoshi naturally, but by allowing the multipools on, its killing the value and keeping it low.

My vote would be to add gravity well now, as the exchanges dont seem bothered about helping the communities they rely on.  All they want is the exchange fees, if that comes from hundreds of honest miners working for the good of a coin, or just one big fat dump from a multipool they couldnt give a sh*t.   It would be very easy to spot an account dumping the sort of voluimes that these multipools are accumulating, so it would be easy to ban them or confiscate coins and give to the other investors.   That would put the multipools off.  All there needs to be is a threat posted on each exchange that multipool deposist if discovered will be confiscated, and watch how quickly those multipools will drop mining the coin.

I can honestly see no reason what so ever why an exchange would not do this.

As Ive said, if anyone has the coding knowledge to build an exchange like coinmarket, Im happy to pay for all hardware required to host it, and I would happily confiscate coins from multipools and givve back to the other holders.  Lets see where most people would go to to trade coins if they think they are protected from multipool dumps.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
CoinMarket.io asking the community:
do most of you agree that we should raise fees to 0.15% to expand the team faster
(and thus make an better exchange)?

0.15 % is still low enough fee if it helps to improve the services you provide
Activity: 28

What the fuck! Left the sell order at 23 to rebuy at 22/21, now 27, i'm left with a nice bunch of bitcoins .-.
(luckily that was only 1/4 of my leafs, even if I am not really rich - the other 3/4 is safe in my wallet, ready to get to the market when it will reach the moon!)

Crap, i'll really enjoy having some more leafs. My bad, i would need a better miner. I am mining since day 1, I love this coin! Cheesy

EDIT: And 200K Volume on CoinMarket.io, the best exchange thus far. I like it better than Cryptsy, even if it does not have candlesticks yet. But candlesticks help people panic, and panic buy/sell, instead of just looking at the trades done and the actual value.. so I'm still not sure if I like candlesticks or not D:
Activity: 40

They have been mining it off and on for well over 24 hours.
today i thought about buying @21
waited 2 hours came back and had to buy @24 thinking hope it was a good idea.
Now we @26!

So nice Wink Everytime i F5 this forum there are some new posts. Looks good

Crazy Hype mode ON detected 8-]

In a few hours i have to leave for 1 day. Looking so forward to see what i gonna see when i come back Wink
Activity: 224
Now we @26!

It's awesome how popular we've become Grin It will be the best weekend for cryptos I've experienced.
Activity: 210
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Now we @26!

Crazy Hype mode ON detected 8-]
Now we @26!

Activity: 70
I'm currently at 1M5 and I'm considering buying 0.5 more BTC worth of it. If the 12Gh stays (or better grow) that would be a good investment...
EDIT : 13.5Gh by the time I send this post so yes it looks quite healthy xDD
Activity: 560
wow price 27 satoshi now

I'm waiting to 100-120 and no joke.Smiley
Bought at 4-5-8 all of my Trees:D
Activity: 887
wow price 27 satoshi now
Jump to: