Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 233. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
But should we worry about the massive sell orders?

Hardly massive.  There are about 720m a day being mined so its all relative to total coin production and block halving.

Finally someone points out an important aspect, which I also pointed out: the big mine whales are not even on the market yet, and a few millions, maybe a few ten millions are already pushing down the price so hard... they will appear immediately as it gets listed on Cryptsy. It would be GREAT if it wouldn't be listed on Cryptsy for a while in my humble opinion, to  save this coin.

Can you imagine what will happen when they will show up on the market and they'll throw out hundreds of millions of LEAF out there?

Can you point at least ONE coin which do not have a "whales" on the board ??

No. Can you point out at least ONE altcoin which didn't lost it's value within a few days being listed on Cryptsy? This is a general problem with altcoins. Unfortunately, no matter how good they are (and as I told I really think LEAF is very very good, and devs made everything they could, didn't just let it hang around), this is what happens with them. Whales don't mine them because they like the coin, they mine because with the easy difficulty level they make 100.000.000 coins/day, which they can sell at a few satoshis, and they make still a lot more money than mining a coin which already has a big difficulty level.

They don't care about the potential, and don't look at it as an investment. For them it's only a quicker, more profitable way for making BTC. They have very large amounts, and they will not risk to wait while their value decrease a lot. If you have 5-10 million of LEAFs, then you probably say: "what the hell, I am going to take my chance, put a sell order at 40 satoshi, and if it hits there it hits, if not then that's it". If you would have on the other hand hundreds of millions, then there is a completely different issue, and you will not play that game. You will start selling, if you have a little brain in smaller chunks, so you don't devalue too much your own coins, but with every sell you just add the new set of coins you want to sell, and so on.
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io

Hardly massive.  There are about 720m a day being mined so its all relative to total coin production and block halving.

Finally someone points out an important aspect, which I also pointed out: the big mine whales are not even on the market yet, and a few millions, maybe a few ten millions are already pushing down the price so hard... they will appear immediately as it gets listed on Cryptsy. It would be GREAT if it wouldn't be listed on Cryptsy for a while in my humble opinion, to  save this coin.

Can you imagine what will happen when they will show up on the market and they'll throw out hundreds of millions of LEAF out there?

Can you point at least ONE coin which do not have a "whales" on the board ??
Activity: 406
STOP WITH UNPRODUCTIVE DISCUSSIONS PLEASE.

This a good community, and we can't let trolls grab this.

TRANSLATORS GROUP

I would like to begin with the tranlations work for the wallet, and website. I know that chinese version will be available soon.

I contacted dev because I want to organize a translators group.

Feel free to join in:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FNNfpeHkLfeQtzoG4zin3cV164HDRULZpW6odbPObGY/viewform
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
Price                    LEAF   BTC
0.00000024   0.5081   0.00000012

The heck is this sell Tongue

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

Activity: 196
Of course it does... the coin will value a few satoshi, with a huge difficulty level, halved block. People, and of course the big whales will move tomorrow, day after tomorrow to the next coin which is going to be lunched. No one is going to mine LEAF, etc. I guess you realize the result of this chain reaction.

Inevitably dead. Too bad, I really felt for this coin, but knew right from the start that this is the only possible outcome.

Really.

Same block payout as doge, same block frequency as doge, just 1\5th the level of coins and earlier block halving.  Easy maths says this is very cheap now.

Exactly my thoughts...
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
LEAFcoin was one of the best alt coins. I really enjoyed it.

Unfortunately the game is over, because a market showed up, and the big mining whales started to dump their tens of millions. Price is going rapidly down, and unless there'll be someone to make the sacrifice to try to keep it up, this coins is gone within 1-2 days maximum.
And I am sure that NO ONE can keep up with the huge sale which is produced by the big whales.

Anyway, was a nice adventure.

You did a great job with difficulty calculation and stuff, but I am surprised you started to FUD. Maybe you are looking to buy back cheap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Unfortunately the game is over, because a market showed up, and the big mining whales started to dump their tens of millions. Price is going rapidly down, and unless there'll be someone to make the sacrifice to try to keep it up, this coins is gone within 1-2 days maximum.
And I am sure that NO ONE can keep up with the huge sale which is produced by the big whales.

Bye-bye, man, hope we will not see you anymore in this thread Wink

First he spends whole day trying to buy leafcoins, and now all of a sudden mr schizo gets an anxiety attack, please leave indeed

No you should be buying!

Reality is that while millions of LEAF are disappearing on the buy orders column, not even a few hundreds are disappearing on the sell order column.

Well I've obviously been trading a different leaf coin then, because I've bought and sold in 1.5m chunks about half a dozen times in the last couple of hours.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

First he spends whole day trying to buy leafcoins, and now all of a sudden mr schizo gets an anxiety attack, please leave indeed

Well I have purchased LEAF all day, but never kept it... as soon as I got them, I forwarded to someone, for a nice share. You can name call me anyway you like, but that will not change the reality.

Reality is that while millions of LEAF are disappearing on the buy orders column, not even a few hundreds are disappearing on the sell order column. Only on 28, 29 and 30 satoshi they are about 35 million LEAFs for sale in very large blocks... I hope I am wrong, but beside these blocks they are still so many tens of millions which haven't even shown up on the market.

The only lucky thing is that it's not listed yet on Cryptsy. If it would, then people would have 100% confidence and they would immediately transfer hundreds of millions of LEAFs for sale.

What is your problem? If you don't like this coin and think that won't rise get lost from this thread and that's all.

You cry like a little girl. You've balls or not? Man it's silly. Coin has 5 days, which 1-2 on market and you spaming bullshit that game is over bla bla bla. Go away, because your opinion is like bllah blah blah with noting important to say. Do not waste your time and our plz.
Cheers
Activity: 51

Only one thing I can say:

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-save-the-rainforest-23.png

Activity: 196

WTF?

So by your thinking any new coin that doesn't bring anything to the table is doomed?

As soon as a coin hits a market, miners will start to dump it to see some return on their time and electricity, once this lot is in circulation we will see a steady stream of sales at a reasonably stable price.
Activity: 35
I missed the rich train again  Grin

Someone could explain to me why this coin explodes despite of nothing new? Coins based on meme is like mushroom after the rain and we have seen a lot since New Year. What is the secret of this coin?  Huh

the nice logo and green nature pitch
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Est Next Difficulty   101.22248945 (Change in 192 Blocks)

You can mock the coin for all you want but more and more ppl are showing up to mine
Of course it does... the coin will value a few satoshi, with a huge difficulty level, halved block. People, and of course the big whales will move tomorrow, day after tomorrow to the next coin which is going to be lunched. No one is going to mine LEAF, etc. I guess you realize the result of this chain reaction.

Inevitably dead. Too bad, I really felt for this coin, but knew right from the start that this is the only possible outcome.

Really.

Same block payout as doge, same block frequency as doge, just 1\5th the level of coins and earlier block halving.  Easy maths says this is very cheap now.
Activity: 29
The client seems to still be trying to connect to the irc, even with noirc=1 added to the conf.

Well I have purchased LEAF all day, but never kept it... as soon as I got them, I forwarded to someone, for a nice share. You can name call me anyway you like, but that will not change the reality.

Reality is that while millions of LEAF are disappearing on the buy orders column, not even a few hundreds are disappearing on the sell order column. Only on 28, 29 and 30 satoshi they are about 35 million LEAFs for sale in very large blocks... I hope I am wrong, but beside these blocks they are still so many tens of millions which haven't even shown up on the market.

The only lucky thing is that it's not listed yet on Cryptsy. If it would, then people would have 100% confidence and they would immediately transfer hundreds of millions of LEAFs for sale.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Sorry but this is bullshit.
Activity: 135
trolls gonna troll...
Jump to: