Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 70. (Read 352594 times)

legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Just hopped on da leaf, you guys still doing giveaways?
faxRscRvAzX34vtyHinpgxL4KQohQDDgJ6

You can get some free leafs here: http://leafcoin.tk/

Thx! Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
now almost 2 days ago i send from my leafcoin wallet to cryptsy al my leafcoins but they are still not there yet.... is it normal to wait 2 days on cryptsy?? i have double checked the adres and its the right one ;-)
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Seems Ive got a wallet that doesnt want to sync either now.  stuck at 18817.  Its the latest version..  hmmmm  Undecided

remove peers.dat and restart.. seems to work in many occasions
mcg
price slowly increasing... keep in mind that cryptsy is not safe to deposit/withdraw. thanks.

a little clarification here please...
Havent tried depositing or withdrawing but i do have quite a bit on it..

transfers come to crypsty, in case of problems write to support , today I did transfer

"Hello

I am showing the transaction already posted in your account. Sorry for the
delay.
Thank you kindly for your patience.

LeafCoin    fXHSQQXT99Z3Cgcwr83FrKaUkMEVyRhkDF xxxxx LEAF    95e59385e44155b797a37dc17f8ec0a948389d18156fbb5d4de2245295c3fa6a    2014-02-10 12:25:03

Make it a great day!  Smiley

Sincerely,"

ah so they have updated but not notified us.... how nice.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Seems Ive got a wallet that doesnt want to sync either now.  stuck at 18817.  Its the latest version..  hmmmm  Undecided
And as if by magic, it must know ive posted about it - its started updating...  cheeky monkey.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
what's going on with this coin? 12 sat on coinedup? are we going back to 1 sat?

the volume just completely died the last week

outta curiosity where did you get LEAF for 1 sat?

its 12 on coinmarket as well but theres been a slow reversal... it dipped to 12 on cryptsy but is now sitting comfortably with people starting to buy at 15.. looking at the history.. you will note that recent transactions at 14 are in small amount between 1000-80000... nothing in 100k plus...

But when you consider the sell walls at each point.. your gonna have to expect time for the buy walls to be eaten away..

Volume is actually increasing as well... I wont say "price is going up.. get it cheap while you can ...as that would be relatively baseless" but for the current difficulty/price.. we are golden... I would suggest Holding though as the current pattern indicates buying interest... but if you must sell... for credit card etc...

Place your sell order on 15.. and dont destroy the 14btc buy bid.. as its in our best interest to get the  price going.. if ppl wait for a few hours with a 14 btc buy bid... even though there is only 0.10 btc ahead of them and still dont have their order filled.. they are going to want to shift their buy position from 14 to 15.. as mental economics will determine that would be the best price they will get before the 14 btc buy wall gets bypassed with a 15 btc buy wall...

Unfortunately, not much can be done about auto-sells... interesting to note though... that the exchange with AUTO-sells actually has the higher price...
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Be patient. Today is the day of KGW. Price will slowly (or quickly ;p)increase day by day.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Because of a small volume. Better check Cryptsy for price.
Activity: 154

Activity: 84
price slowly increasing... keep in mind that cryptsy is not safe to deposit/withdraw. thanks.

transfers come to crypsty, in case of problems write to support , today I did transfer

"Hello

I am showing the transaction already posted in your account. Sorry for the
delay.
Thank you kindly for your patience.

LeafCoin    fXHSQQXT99Z3Cgcwr83FrKaUkMEVyRhkDF xxxxx LEAF    95e59385e44155b797a37dc17f8ec0a948389d18156fbb5d4de2245295c3fa6a    2014-02-10 12:25:03

Make it a great day!  Smiley

Sincerely,"
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

I must have missed it, what is wrong with the cryptsy deposits and withdrawals?  Wish I would have seen this before I deposited my BTC to there 30min ago..

You can get some free leafs here: http://leafcoin.tk/
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

mcg
Now that coinwarz has leaf on right chain, Leaf will have nice exposure at the top for a long time. KGW is working and multipools jumps in only for a few blocks.

but there might be another reason the multipools are here.

kgw is confirmed working...

but we are currently monitoring some stuff...

( dont worry, coin works fine )

will dump more info if we are sure....
Now that coinwarz has leaf on right chain, Leaf will have nice exposure at the top for a long time. KGW is working and multipools jumps in only for a few blocks.
mcg
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
wallet is synced finally
it was the stupidest thing, I had to laugh ...
all that time we wasted ... im sorry ...  I pmd you mcg
Pages:
Jump to: