Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 71. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Good payout here. Estimating just by the past few hours' payout for me, I've been mining at a rate of 120 LEAF/kh/day

glad you all like the latest fix.

we will continue our normal projects now.

foundation, light wallet and such

ps. still no confirmation from cryptsy that they updated wallet. so better use other exchanges for newly minted coins. coinmarket.io is preferred

It's amazing how much work you do.

That's why this coin has real value - people behind it!
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
I send mail to coinwarz, that they are on the wrong chain. (wrong block, wrong diff, wrong diff chart, wrong profitability)

Now block explorer is offline. Time to fix this.

Maybe mcg you could contact them.

ps. i think they fixed it now
mcg
Activity: 196
Good payout here. Estimating just by the past few hours' payout for me, I've been mining at a rate of 120 LEAF/kh/day

glad you all like the latest fix.

we will continue our normal projects now.

foundation, light wallet and such

ps. still no confirmation from cryptsy that they updated wallet. so better use other exchanges for newly minted coins. coinmarket.io is preferred
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
Is leaf borked today?

I've jumped off mining as its hardly returning anything! Sad

question did u update your wallet to gravity 3?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Is leaf borked today?

I've jumped off mining as its hardly returning anything! Sad
mcg
Activity: 196
mcg still no luck on syncing new wallet..
I havnt had a synced wallet in 2 weeks now..
I know how busy you are with all this but when you get some time pm me with a new idea.
ty

do you want a teamviewer session? pm me

ps you are the same guy i already did a tv session with?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
mcg still no luck on syncing new wallet..
I havnt had a synced wallet in 2 weeks now..
I know how busy you are with all this but when you get some time pm me with a new idea.
ty
Activity: 224
KGW KILL ANY COIN multipools!  Sad

Fixed for you.   Wink

KGW is the best thing that has been coded for cryptos in a year Smiley
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
KGW KILL ANY COIN multipools!  Sad

Fixed for you.   Wink
As I thought, you read it wrong: Generation: 198873 + 18.01264998 total fees   

Yeah, I've had a look at couple pools and all looks fine with blocks and rewards.
Activity: 532
As I thought, you read it wrong: Generation: 198873 + 18.01264998 total fees   
Activity: 224

ANYONE LOOKING INTO THIS?

I don't math well enough :/
Activity: 532
Something clearly wrong somewhere, majorminer now at almost 300% for the next block, after a 500% block.  Look at the blocks graph and its very strange.

should be finding a block every 20 minutes or so, yet has found only two in about 2.5 hours...

Are we sure this is on the right fork?

major pool hashrate 200mh/s, network hash rate 3gh/s. Yep it's good (that's like 7% of all hash rate)

At 7% it should result in a block every 15-20 minutes, not one every hour.

Now at 1200% for a block.  WTF?

Most likely a visual error, Stratum probably fine, just pool page showing false data.

Im not buying it.  2 blocks in about 5 hours now.  Time since last block 2.5 Hours.....

Umm. Block explorer: block 19000 reward 20600114.83014774. On Majorminor page 198,891.01 (!!?!)

Considering the reward can only be 250,000 max, then I think you must be reading it wrong  as what you pasted is a 20 million reward
Activity: 56
Something clearly wrong somewhere, majorminer now at almost 300% for the next block, after a 500% block.  Look at the blocks graph and its very strange.

should be finding a block every 20 minutes or so, yet has found only two in about 2.5 hours...

major pool hashrate 200mh/s, network hash rate 3gh/s. Yep it's good (that's like 7% of all hash rate)

Now at 1200% for a block.  WTF?

Most likely a visual error, Stratum probably fine, just pool page showing false data.

Im not buying it.  2 blocks in about 5 hours now.  Time since last block 2.5 Hours.....

and the diff should be 6.....very low...26 now.... Huh

something is indeed wrong..

ANYONE LOOKING INTO THIS?
Activity: 182
Activity: 164
KGW KILL ANY COIN!  Sad
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

Now at 1200% for a block.  WTF?

and the diff should be 6.....very low...26 now.... Huh

something is indeed wrong..
Activity: 56

Now at 1200% for a block.  WTF?

Umm. Block explorer: block 19000 reward 20600114.83014774. On Majorminor page 198,891.01 (!!?!)
i'm mining Leafcoin at updamoon pool about 8hours and page pool show anly 4 unconfirmed. Why?

That's good, network hash rate is high so the confirms are fast and you should have payments out.
Pages:
Jump to: