Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 69. (Read 352594 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
New wallet don't synced. Stuck at 19025 blocks. Please write some working nodes

delete peers.dat, restart wallet

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
yes it does look like coinmarket.io will be the new go-to exchange for pretty much all new coins... Its a great niche they have carved out for themselves so far.. they dint do to well with the older coins like Doge/btc etc but no surprise there.. the volume those coins deal in a day... is better suited for cryptsy, for now...

Personally i love coinmarket.io for the fact that.. when i sell now... its sold now...i dont have that lag between you have booked/cancelled an order and listing/delisting of the order.. and i dont have to worry about double selling and going into negative balance.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Yes but their miners may not be so great at switching, many will have disconnects for a few minutes if they arent running the right versions of mining software.  and as their miners are full of newbies, this is more than likely to happen.

They will have to split the hash, and will be left fighting for scraps on coins that keep jumping around all over the place.   The short era of multipools and their lazy miners will soon be over.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
New wallet don't synced. Stuck at 19025 blocks. Please write some working nodes
mcg
updamoon is reporting diff at 21… and post-KGW mined coins have transferred to my gravity 3 wallet just fine.

Hmm, seems to keep jumping around.  Now its at the top of coinwarz lol.

Thats KGW working - keeps geting the multipools to join for just a few minutes and then leave again when the diff jumps. Its great to see it in action.  The pools must be spending longer switching than mining now. Ha Ha.   once all the coins have KGW its going to screw the multipools completely.  Good.

they are very good at switching.... middlecoin probably written in c.. they even can distribute the hash amongst diff coins. dont underestimate them. they are currently still at work @ leafcoin.
mcg
coinmarket upgraded immediately... they have always been the fastest with everything.

they deserve to become a premier exchange.

anyways, the owner of hash.so also contacted me and he said mining is fine.

frontend having slight issues.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
alright i will try and transfer in 10k leaf to Cryptsy as a test...

I did transfer in a 150k to coinmarket.io post KGW.. and it went in no problem.. in fact in the time it took for me to "send amount" "minimize wallet" "select coinmarket.io tab" "refresh Trade screen" "check Leaf" "check noble" and then "open coinmarket.io wallet".. LEAF was credited..

i dont think i have ever seen such a fast tx...lol.. altogether about 40 seconds.. of course we were finding blocks at about every 15 seconds..
updamoon is reporting diff at 21… and post-KGW mined coins have transferred to my gravity 3 wallet just fine.

Hmm, seems to keep jumping around.  Now its at the top of coinwarz lol.

Thats KGW working - keeps geting the multipools to join for just a few minutes and then leave again when the diff jumps. Its great to see it in action.  The pools must be spending longer switching than mining now. Ha Ha.   once all the coins have KGW its going to screw the multipools completely.  Good.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
is updamoon on the right fork - difficulty being reported as 142 - same as coinwarz.

In fact, let coinwarz think its 142 - keeps the pools away Wink

KGW working Smiley

diff jumped to 142 because of multipool, so multipool has no effects on the price anymore. No more 100 of blocks raping. They get a few blocks, diff jumps and off they go.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
is updamoon on the right fork - difficulty being reported as 142 - same as coinwarz.

What is the right diff now?

mcg
I did deposits on crypysy multiple times and never had problems with deposits untill yestarday. I had to do first time ticket to support about deposit issue (leafs didnt come to cryptsy acc). Now i am waiting to get some info from support. Maybe they have issue with leafs cuz of updates of wallet that were realse so quick, one after another.

well i contacted bitjohn on friday... asking him if he could update the wallet in the weekend.

i got as response that it was no problem... we just had to notify them

because of that message we decided to push the update through and be real quick....

then i started messaging them... using irc, twitter, email and support tickets. ( forgot one; and skype )

high priority: update the wallet now.... etc

they havent responded so far... but we have 1 user confirming that the amount was deposited in the account.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I did deposits on crypysy multiple times and never had problems with deposits untill yestarday. I had to do first time ticket to support about deposit issue (leafs didnt come to cryptsy acc). Now i am waiting to get some info from support. Maybe they have issue with leafs cuz of updates of wallet that were realse so quick, one after another.
mcg
Pool 5 - https://leaf.hash.so/ - down

messaged the owner. thanks for reporting
Activity: 164
Pool 5 - https://leaf.hash.so/ - down
Activity: 182
now almost 2 days ago i send from my leafcoin wallet to cryptsy al my leafcoins but they are still not there yet.... is it normal to wait 2 days on cryptsy?? i have double checked the adres and its the right one ;-)
My 1M... I am waiting for 3 days.
Activity: 219
ai
mcg
now almost 2 days ago i send from my leafcoin wallet to cryptsy al my leafcoins but they are still not there yet.... is it normal to wait 2 days on cryptsy?? i have double checked the adres and its the right one ;-)

you better shoot in a support ticket - choose "deposit issue" as issue type
bcd
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Cryptsy is notorious for deposit delay's (there is a rumour about Cryptsy day trading with our deposits). It happened to me few times. Yesterday I wanted to sell few LEAF and initiated a transfer to their wallet, still haven't received it there. Every time I had to raise a support ticket to get my coins deposited. Shame on them, but they are US registered, more volume and secure. CoinMarket.io is so light, quick deposit/withdrawal but the exchange is anonymous & less volume. We have only few options. I would suggest you to raise a support ticket asap.
Pages:
Jump to: