Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 75. (Read 352594 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
i am really surprised leaf hasn't risen in price.....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

It appears you are using 500,000 as the average block reward.   The average block reward is 250,000 now.

Thanks. I updated the stats (It was only for display though not for actual payout).
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Some stats off the blockchain explorer:

45 blocks

First 45 blocks after retarget to 25 diff:

Average 74 sec per block, average 5.7 Gh net hash

Now - last 10 blocks:

Average 46 sec per block, average 9 Gh net hash!

We're definitely at double digits now.
legendary
Activity: 980
I'd like to mine on majorminers.co.uk as i've had good results with them, but their website isn't loading.

Website is fine as far as I can tell, we did switch DNS provider yesterday to help with email issues.  But hash rate is increasing and everything on server working as it should

ahh the DNS must have been it, http://leaf.majorminer.co.uk/ still isn't resolving for me, i'll come back once the gravity well is implemented, always had great luck on your pool. too late for now, so sticking with updamoon, even though they aren't the luckiest right now. cheers! Smiley

and for the record, i know that all pools luck evens out over time, anyone know of a good PPLNS leaf pool with a high hashrate? i always prefer PPLNS to even out the luck
Definitely stats are off - net hash and est. next diff. we've done 44 blocks of 240 already and it's getting faster and faster - < 10sec per block from what I can see now.
Some stats might be off but the blocks are flying if you check explorer.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'd like to mine on majorminers.co.uk as i've had good results with them, but their website isn't loading.

Website is fine as far as I can tell, we did switch DNS provider yesterday to help with email issues.  But hash rate is increasing and everything on server working as it should
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Pretty unlucky so far with Updamoon...  Angry
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

So isn't there suppose to be like 10Ghz spike or something like that? the net hash is still low.

Shhhh.  Low hash rate means more coins for us for now.  But I'll guess the hash rate will jump up very shortly now.

So isn't there suppose to be like 10Ghz spike or something like that? the net hash is still low.

There's always lag, between people noticing, switching miners etc. same was last time.

That's good news for us, we get more at easier diff - but that's well deserved in my book, I had every single hash during high diff...
mcg
Activity: 196
we had a hashrate increase on last blocks... pushing it to 25 instead of 8.

it takes middlepool a couple of blocks in order to see profitability.

i spoke yesterday to the owner of middlecoin and he said it would be still very profitable, even at price 10.

they should join in soon, but limit to 5ghash.

esp. since we are 1 @ http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
Activity: 182
Probably diff has limits on rise and drop. And 25 was that limit.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
i bet it's the traders, they wanna keep these artificially low buy/sell walls for just a few more hours so they can scoop up as many cheap leaf as possible. last chance i guess.

i'm keeping all my hashing power pointed at this until the gravity well happens, cause i believe in this coin.
mcg
Activity: 196
Sudden net hash increase, 2 blocks to go, train is leaving  Grin

someone playing... last few blocks... quickly putting some hashrate at it and then leave.

diff at 25.

someone wants to delay.... leafcoin is being played.. mayb.
legendary
Thanks for the explanation. So most people who mine Leaf in the past are multipoolers?

not most, just for the last 1000 out of 18,000 blocks. most was the community from day 1, until it got popular, and then the multipools decided to jump on the bandwagon and ruin all of our fun Wink
legendary
AND WE'RE OFF!

beginning of the end.. of the beginning...
So are we really mining any more right now with more lower difficulty and higher hashrate?
Thanks for the explanation. So most people who mine Leaf in the past are multipoolers?
Pages:
Jump to: