Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 13. (Read 359862 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Let's see if it works...

Hello,

In regards to the land-grabbing take-over attempt perpetrated by a group of "investors" with minimal stake in Libertycoin, I'd like to take a moment to clarify a few things:

-- These guys, the lot of them, have no idea, no plan, no strategy and no knowledge or experience whatsoever. They don't have money either. They simply
    expect the community to pay for the work or real devs of which they know not a single one. They are in talks with a "Bitsta" who, apparently, is capable
    of creating the new wallets that would be needed for the hardfork the intended take-over will require. That's the bulk of their "assets" to try and get
    this coin back on track... and they want to stick you with the bill, of course.

-- I encourage the community to evaluate who these guys are and what they bring to the table as well as the fact that they were the enablers of the scam
    perpetrated by Templar77/Carlos R. Torres Ferguson when he was meant to be ousted on May 29th with the full support of the entire (and much bigger)
    community.

-- Furthermore, I encourage the community, those with large stakes in Libertycoin, to come forward and set a team of knowledgeable parties to take over the
    coin, assign tasks to those qualified to carry them over and return Libertycoin to its former glory and prospects through an educated plan, the required
    strategy and the budget and ability to see them through rather than let the gang that couldn't shoot straight destroy the very few remains of what once
    was a great project.     
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I'm seeing some positive changes.  That's good.  Really good.

Try harder not to engage.  The threat of being ignored enrages trolls.  Do not call them trolls.  Do not recognize or acknowledge them in any way.  Pretend they do not exist and eventually they will not.

Lets say troll A stops talking to the leadership entirely (because it's no fun) and just insists on engaging with the other Egos who can't help themselves.  They will go back and forth until they are exhausted and bitter.  They will become very troll-like themselves and be hostile and short-tempered (a path you might already find sympathetic).   This is why you must always be the grown-up professionals. 

I recommend using a press release type format to dispel rumours.  That way you do not acknowledge or engage with enemies who feed on that.  You just make a public service announcement to anyone who might care.  This stuff is incredibly small potatoes  Seriously.  Look at this press release for a corporation that lost billions, lost lives, and lost enormous amounts of their product in the ocean.   http://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/gulf-of-mexico-restoration/deepwater-horizon-accident-and-response.html

Do you see them getting all dramatic, having public meltdowns and pointing fingers?  That might all be there underneath, but for the confidence of the public and the authorities you must at least appear professional.

Example:

Troll B thinks up a particularly insidious lie.  It doesn't matter what, only that it gains traction with the hot heads he has been fighting with for X amount of time. 

Do not directly engage.  Do not mention this Troll B person.  Do not mention unrelated or past issues. Do this:

Hello,

In regards to the false information that is currently circulating, we'd like to take a moment to clarify a few things:
  • X is completely false
  • Y is the actual situation
  • Z is the action being taken

We understand how important this is to the community and deeply regret any confusion this has caused.

Thank You

Libertycoin Team

Try not to copy that verbatim.  Remember you are not doing it for the sake of Troll B but for the people who he might have upset.  Always you should be calm and in control and a statement like that can help.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
barabbas = IE or IE sock puppet. He wants EI back. barabbas = troll

I will use Khazoo's words again:

We regret our ongoing troll infestation.
Please bear with us as we starve them of attention
Remember: DON"T FEED THE TROLLS

And that, as stated before, speaks volumes to everyone, so I will add nothing, except repeating that IE will probably won't touch anything here with a 10 feet pole... but, as early as yesterday, this very same Shogun, on IRC, was wishing for IE to return and praised his previous and current actions profusely in front of Gatti and several others. On IRC. That tells you what kind of an individual this guy is... wow.

Dont twist my words troll. it was I said he was a good marketer and i still do. i said it was possible to consider having him market it. That is true but not very likely. But by no means is it a wish. You brought up IE as always and I said nothing is out of consideration if it helps the coin. I have always said the IE did a great job marketing and that his BC baggage brought him down. Read my earlier posts. I did not wish him to return and  take over and all the things you/he desire. I give credit where it is do. Whatever bad crap IE has done it doesn't take from the fact he can and does market stuff well.

That said

Activity: 53
This post is quite lively
 Cry

Activity: 20
One of the not so much mentioned things libertycoin can use is being accepted as payment at online merchant sites. This could be directly by them or through a service like coinpayments. things like this and the muticoin tipping ap on Facebook give a real purpose to the coins beside just saving them or trading on exchanges. Any help, ideas, in this area would be greatly appreciated.

I will be trying to get Libertycoin added to coinpayments service as well and the multicoin tipping ap.

Ding, ding, ding!  Thank you!  Having a good technical solution is very important and I'm hoping the new leadership group can get us there, but it is also very important to move the coin into daily use and not just a toy for day trading.  Libertycoin needs both solid technical quality and promotion towards public usage to survive long term.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
One of the not so much mentioned things libertycoin can use is being accepted as payment at online merchant sites. This could be directly by them or through a service like coinpayments. things like this and the muticoin tipping ap on Facebook give a real purpose to the coins beside just saving them or trading on exchanges. Any help, ideas, in this area would be greatly appreciated.

I will be trying to get Libertycoin added to coinpayments service as well and the multicoin tipping ap.

Good job!

Do you have a "PLAN/Road map" for what steps will be needed/taken to move this coin from the shadows and back into the light? If so , it would be a good idea to post it on the new website so investors can see whats going on.

legendary
Message to Libertycoin community.

If you guys don't stop all the fussing, fighting, and name calling, this coin is dead.

Please refrain from getting involved in heated discussion, it serves no purpose, but shows that you have little self control.  Libertycoin needs leaders.  This behavior further harms Libertycoin.

I myself have fallen into this trap a few times and now regret it.

Please focus your efforts on what you need to do to make Libertycoin rise.

I agree. We need to fucos on Libertycoin.

I will use Khazoo's words:

There are many characters here, with large egos, that enjoy a good fight. Don't fall for all that.

Please just figure out what needs to be done here and concentrate on completing your task.

Don't be checking the thread every minute to see who contradicts your point of view, and take the time to respond.  

Just work on your task.  

If you guys will follow this advice, we can move forward quickly.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
I'm ready to buy this coin for 0.005$ by PayPal  Cool without limits  
can post the offer on eBay auction 

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So are you saying you want EI back here?

You mean the guy who embezzled money from BlackCoin, acted like a pretentious asshat, was a nazi post-deleter (who cries when his spam was/is deleted) lied about knowing about the supposed hidden coins in the XLB source, supposedly because of the MAX_COINS identifier, and made a fool of himself in the process.  Yeah, fuck that.  

You really cannot do much about raw, smoking turd of stupidity

Well you said it...

Bruce is NOT from BC and if you do not know who Bruce is you should not be in crypto. Everyone was so quick to throw me to the wolves when I tried to warn you the Dev was scamming us, but instead you called me a Nigerian scammer. I lost BTC along with all my friends but I was called a liar and a thief. The hateful posts and attacks, posting pics of my family, and not once did anyone think maybe I was telling the truth. I must be the worst con on this planet since I lost money like everyone else. What would I gain by pumping a coin to 13,000 sat and  then dump when I felt the coin was worth so much more?

You want to know how I knew the dev was scamming us? Because on Liberty Day XLB was taking off and then all of a sudden 500k+ coins came out of nowhere to fill orders. Who in their right mind would dump 500k+ coins when they know the price is just starting to go up? Whales do not dump for peanuts, so who could it be? You know who? The dev! Why? Because he had to get out quick before we all caught on to the scam. He did not have enough time to let XLB "mature" because eventually someone would have found out about line 39.

But as has been explained, the code in question doesn't control the quantity of coins, it's just a sanity check.  In layman's terms the quantity of coins is determined by the block reward, block time, and difficulty control functions over time.

Here's a thread LibertyCoin posted on the 29th (after you'd already clowned yourself), which explains MAX_COINS.  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/42-and-descendents-have-unlimited-coin-supply-hardcoded-fixed-444775

And now you're saying that YOU knew about those supposed hidden coins?  What was that you were saying about "raw, smoking turd of stupidity?"

If you guys don't stop all the fussing, fighting, and name calling, this coin is dead.

Please refrain from getting involved in heated discussion, it serves no purpose, but shows that you have little self control.  Libertycoin needs leaders.  This behavior further harms Libertycoin.

I agree. We need to fucos on Libertycoin.

I will use Khazoo's words:

legendary

Please refrain from getting involved in heated discussion, it serves no purpose, but shows that you have little self control.  This behavior further harms Libertycoin.   Libertycoin needs leaders.  

Activity: 382
Merit: 109
I have never ever in my whole life seen a bunch of retards like the ones that are taking over this coin in name of "the comunity".

Asking me to join them because I was asking questions and when I denied to join, saying that that question was too real for OliverHardy....That just shows who you are.
You (Gatti) banned me and the next opertunity you want me to join the take over team?Huh
Get real....would NEVER EVER join you

OliverHardy

I lifted your ban so you could join the discussion peacefully, which you didn't do.

I asked if you would help the community or join the leadership team and you have refused the offer to help. If you dont join us now, who exactly is it you will join, since there is no one left? Templar?

I am convinced you have no desire to see this coin succeed as you have continuously bashed anyone that's tried to make it anything and refuse to take part in civil discussion.
Activity: 994
If you have no confidence in this coin - please place a sale at auction eBay, I'm sure there will be bought out all the coins.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Libertycoin is now available on

XLB/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/XLB/BTC
XLB/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/XLB/LTC
XLB/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/XLB/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 490
12 Hours left for the next coin to be added to CoinRecycler !

http://voting.mastiffcoin.com/
Activity: 29
Are there any adults in here?

Sure you've got troll problems, but what trolls love, LOVE, most is getting attention.  Starve them of their fun and they will find someone more fun than you eventually.

I no longer read anything by anyone named Barabbas.  Barabbas was the murderer freed by the demands of a paid mob.  Odd choice of name isn't it?  Makes you wonder who out there accepts Trollcoins?  He is just here out of the goodness of his heart I'm sure.  He doesn't own XLB, he just wants to save the poor bag holders from themselves.  An Altruist of the highest order.

Then you read some of his bile and wince as brain cells die.  Toxic is definitely the right word.  He even has you trolling each other.  Mission accomplished.  Please.  All of you.  Just ignore him.  Every time you see him post just glide right over it.  Actually its pretty easy. 

Once a day or once a page just post something for people who might stumble in here.  -Something businesslike.  Try:

It's going to be hard.  Especially if someone is paying him, but eventually you'll succeed.  Just another notch on your belt.

Further, I think that the new leadership would do well to emulate a business.  That's what this is right?  Its not a club.  It's not gamer's guild.  It's a Private Anti-Central Bank.  You are here to make profit in return for services you provide.  One of those services is the coin itself of course.  Other services are less tangible but important nonetheless. 

Confidence is a big one.  Do you instill confidence?  Do your actions inspire confidence?  See that they do. 

Look at the professionals.  Take your inspiration from them.  This coin of yours is the stock of your company.  Are you behaving like CEOs?  CEO's get fired and companies make mistakes and get taken over.  I have no issue with that, but I don't care for anymore monkey business or drama.  Take a walk or have a smoke before you post something in anger.  I do that all the time.  It just doesn't look professional no matter how much the receiver might deserve it.   
Pages:
Jump to: