Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 14. (Read 359768 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
I have never ever in my whole life seen a bunch of retards like the ones that are taking over this coin in name of "the comunity".

Asking me to join them because I was asking questions and when I denied to join, saying that that question was too real for OliverHardy....That just shows who you are.
You (Gatti) banned me and the next opertunity you want me to join the take over team?Huh
Get real....would NEVER EVER join you.

After all that you guys are saying to "the comunity" it is very clear that there is no respect at all for the comunity. Calling the once loyal people FUDSTERS is just as stupid as banning them. Can't you all see that these people would like to learn from the mistakes that you keep on making. Yes even in this area (comunication) you are just plain stupid, you can't see the value of these comments the people make. Try to use these comments, not fight them...you bunch of 12 year old

I hold a lot of XLB (several 100K) and proberly they will never leave the cold storage. I am happy tho, because 2 or 3 weeks ago I wanted to buy about 35BTC worth of XLB. I contacted Templar for that, but he didn't know somebody who wanted to sell that qty. I guess I have an angel on my shoulder, that protected me.

This take-over team doesn't give me any trust at all.
Gatti -- A little Dictator
Dr snazzy -- The only thing thats coming out of his mouth is his mining rig ---totaly worthless
Shogun47 cq Shogun40 -- I thought that was the most clever one, but now also seems totaly lost
Coinspredator -- He just started to appear...can't say anything about him
and there seem to be another one, that doesn't want to be named.

Why not to be named? Aren't all these Aliases shady enough?

NO, if you guys want the people to trust you again, you need to be transparent....but that is not what's happening here.

I don't trust this team at all, even less then Templar...a Gatti (since day 1) that swings all ways and jumps in the water when he is told to...no backspine.

Libertycoin with this bunch of wannabees = abuse of the name

These are my thoughts about this all, you might call it Trolling....
for me it's just how YOU guys present yourselves to the comunity...

OliverHardy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So are you saying you want EI back here?

You mean the guy who embezzled money from BlackCoin, acted like a pretentious asshat, was a nazi post-deleter (who cries when his spam was/is deleted) lied about knowing about the supposed hidden coins in the XLB source, supposedly because of the MAX_COINS identifier, and made a fool of himself in the process.  Yeah, fuck that. 
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Well that's your opinion Barabbas. So are you saying you want EI back here? As for the twitter account. Templar77 made the deal. Then welched on it. Myself and Gatti decided to do the right thing and pay the guy. If thats a bad thing for you then so it is.
Hey guys, please stop all these discussions and move them over to IRC, as I don't see they will ever end.

At this point, I believe the majority of the community wants a change with a new management. If anybody still wants Templar77 to manage this, please increase your voice and let us know why.

Those who want to take the responsibilities of Libertycoin, please identify yourself, your team, mention about your future projects and what you have done in the past more clearly.

If there are more than one candidates, then I believe we should have some kind of voting. Also, any kind of support from Templar77 during this transition process will be extremely helpful. You are still the leader here, so, please don't keep quiet.

Thanks,

I'll play

I am Shogun47 here and also irc and also Shogun40 on irc (one for work one for home).  I'm not a newbi account and I am active on many coin threads. I keep a diversified portfolio of coins. I take responsibility of actions I initiate or fund for Libertycoin or other things. I've posted several times in this thread the things my group and I have done and will do. The members of the group may reveal themselves if they wish. some are known (Gatti, DrSnazzy, Coinspredator, and others up to them to reveal or not). I and the others believed that Templar77 would do and support ideas for Libertycoin. Our mistake. He failed to to carelessness of team members coin value and absenteeism at crucial moments of coins developments. We as a group decided to move on without him.  

Some members of the team and their roles

Gatti: mian op in IRC there from day one.
Dr snazzy: and another Facebook and Twitter. Appointed by templar77
Shogun47: Facebook tipping group for libertycoin group, an Op in IRC, project funding, Community manager or project and developments for Libertcoin as appointed by Templar77,
Coinspredator: Supporter and backer of projects. Come up with some great ideas too.

Past items:

Multipool that pays in xlb.  There it is :  http://xlb.multipoolmining.com
Fund the irc tip bot with Gatti and a few others. Go to irc get tipped.
Fund the bounty owed by Templar77 to the guy for the Libertycoin twitter account. Myself and Gatti. Templar77 refused to pay him so Gatti and I did.

Current items:

I would help fund the switch-over from Templar77 and an anonymity feature and other items along with another person (up to them to reveal). In process.

Libertycoin tipping group and adding Libertycoin to the multicoin tipping ap for face book. In process

Android wallet. Starting process.

Future items:

Sms (encrypted or not) in wallet

Exchange in wallet.

Open to ideas.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
Hey guys, please stop all these discussions and move them over to IRC, as I don't see they will ever end.

At this point, I believe the majority of the community wants a change with a new management. If anybody still wants Templar77 to manage this, please increase your voice and let us know why.

Those who want to take the responsibilities of Libertycoin, please identify yourself, your team, mention about your future projects and what you have done in the past more clearly.

If there are more than one candidates, then I believe we should have some kind of voting. Also, any kind of support from Templar77 during this transition process will be extremely helpful. You are still the leader here, so, please don't keep quiet.

Thanks,
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

I think that the one thing most, if not all of us non-IE-sockpuppets can agree on is that barabbas/ IE is full of poo, and a scammer.  Now barabbas is openly advocating IE's attempted takeover on May 27th.  The guy who stole money from the BlackCoin community and has since told them "tough shit."

I don't think that BulletproofInvest is trolling, however.  I don't think it's fair to dismiss him and what he's saying like that just because he dares to question what you're doing.  I suppose each of us could stage our own coup or "takeover" and con artists aside, each LibetyCoin fork would be just as legitimate as the other.  I'm not going to do it--this altcoin scene mostly makes me sick.  If you're going to do it, you'd better grow some thicker skin and learn to handle PR better than Templar77, not worse, or you're wasting your time as well as that of others.

Oh I have a thick skin. It's why I even dare to talk to those who troll me. Hell Templar77 actually trolled me in the IRC when he pissed off Bitsta and I called him out on that and on his many coins. My problem is I trusted him. A lot of people did. I usually give people the benefit of doubt until they cock up. Plaid in simple he lost my trust as well as the trust of the others.

As for EI. To be honest as much as IE is bad in screwing the BC community and other things he was/is very good at marketing. Even after all the bullshit he is still doing it and to great effect on other coins. If I could fine the same person without the bad ethical stuff I would want them in a minute marketing whatever it was I needed marketing. He had good designs and ideas. It was his baggage that he brought that brought him down.

I am not the owner or any other such designation of this coin. Far from it. I hold 34k libertycoins in a wallet and about the same on an exchange. I've spent way more BTC on things for this than those coins are worth. I bought them or mined them and I never spend $ on what I can't completely walk away from. Why spend the BTC on this? Because I do believe this coin can be something special not some pump n dump bullshit. This coin will be whatever it's community wants it to be. That community is a lot more than a few angry people on this forum. Certain things I want it to be I tried to make happen at my own expense. Anyone can do the same. All are welcome to join in discussions and give feed back suggestions and even try to help get things done. Several others (Gatti, coinspred, Dr Snazzy, ownership and others) are also doing the same and collaborate in a team to accomplish these goals. I've listed the things I wanted to see done and backed it up. They are done and getting down. More will get done in the future. This is way more than the "coin dev" has ever done.  
 I'll be happy to discuss anything about the coin with anyone as long as they dont insult or troll. Not much to ask and not hard to do. You mistersushi seem to have that going for you. Talking intelligently and not insulting or in a troll like way. I'm no owner but I will be a leader and help direct and guide the coin to success. If people don't like what I do they can choose to follow another. I'm here doing what must wont. Talking on this forum and trying to help the coin and its community. "You can please some of the people some of the time". -PT Barnum.  If my ideas lead to shit and if the things I try to get done with the coin fail then I will accept full responsibility for those things. People can complain about the past and who was doing what an that we where apart of that and whatever. It helps nothing. We as a group have decided to move on and get things done.

+ 1 Shogun

mistersushi does not exists any kind of scam here, everything has already been explained, but unfortunately deleted by Templar, Libertycoin will reborn from the ash like a phoenix and will grow as never seen when the new Libertycoin 1.1.0 Wallet is finished and new team start to work.

I think that the one thing most, if not all of us non-IE-sockpuppets can agree on is that barabbas/ IE is full of poo, and a scammer.  Now barabbas is openly advocating IE's attempted takeover on May 27th.  The guy who stole money from the BlackCoin community and has since told them "tough shit."

I don't think that BulletproofInvest is trolling, however.  I don't think it's fair to dismiss him and what he's saying like that just because he dares to question what you're doing.  I suppose each of us could stage our own coup or "takeover" and con artists aside, each LibetyCoin fork would be just as legitimate as the other.  I'm not going to do it--this altcoin scene mostly makes me sick.  If you're going to do it, you'd better grow some thicker skin and learn to handle PR better than Templar77, not worse, or you're wasting your time as well as that of others.

Oh I have a thick skin. It's why I even dare to talk to those who troll me. Hell Templar77 actually trolled me in the IRC when he pissed off Bitsta and I called him out on that and on his many coins. My problem is I trusted him. A lot of people did. I usually give people the benefit of doubt until they cock up. Plain and simple he lost my trust as well as the trust of the others.

As for EI. To be honest as much as IE is bad in screwing the BC community and other things he was/is very good at marketing. Even after all the bullshit he is still doing it and to great effect on other coins. If I could fine the same person without the bad ethical stuff I would want them in a minute marketing whatever it was I needed marketing. He had good designs and ideas. It was his baggage that he brought that brought him down.

I am not the owner or any other such designation of this coin. Far from it. I hold 34k libertycoins in a wallet and about the same on an exchange. I've spent way more BTC on things for this than those coins are worth. I bought them or mined them and I never spend $ on what I can't completely walk away from. Why spend the BTC on this? Because I do believe this coin can be something special not some pump n dump bullshit. This coin will be whatever it's community wants it to be. That community is a lot more than a few angry people on this forum. Certain things I want it to be I tried to make happen at my own expense. Anyone can do the same. All are welcome to join in discussions and give feed back suggestions and even try to help get things done. Several others (Gatti, coinspred, Dr Snazzy, ownership and others) are also doing the same and collaborate in a team to accomplish these goals. I've listed the things I wanted to see done and backed it up. They are done and getting down. More will get done in the future. This is way more than the "coin dev" has ever done.  
 I'll be happy to discuss anything about the coin with anyone as long as they dont insult or troll. Not much to ask and not hard to do. You mistersushi seem to have that going for you. Talking intelligently and not insulting or in a troll like way. I'm no owner but I will be a leader and help direct and guide the coin to success. If people don't like what I do they can choose to follow another. I'm here doing what most wont. Talking on this forum and trying to help the coin and its community. "You can please some of the people some of the time". -PT Barnum.  If my ideas lead to shit and if the things I try to get done with the coin fail then I will accept full responsibility for those things. People can complain about the past and who was doing what an that we where apart of that and whatever. It helps nothing. We as a group have decided to move on and get things done.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sorry Templar, you were given a fair shot to leave this coin gracefully. We're left with no choice now but to take it over.

By the way, gatti, exactly who the fuck are you?

No one special. Community member who helps moderate the IRC channel and have been around since day 1.

Speaking for myself, as no one particularly special, I'm not crowing for Templar77 to go.  I'm also not crowing for him to stay.  The "Your Perception of Libertycoin" giveaway seems to have been a sham.  I didn't care about the coins, but I did care about what it said about Templar77's character and leadership.  Would he keep his word?  Would he receive criticism graciously?  So far it would seem not.  He seems to have a contemptuous attitude towards the community in general.  Granted that the sort of scum that cryptocurrency seems to attract invites contempt, but there are honest people here with legitimate concerns.

Free enterprise, the free market, along with other forms of liberty, only work, and can only last when people are honest with each other and deal uprightly.  There has to be a sense of personal responsibility and accountability to others.

*snip*
Yep, I "MUST" be IE, ah? funny, funny, funny ... in the most idiotic of ways.

Well you are him or you're his bitch. How much more hot air can you puff up his ass? Troll. BTW the title was given to me by templar77. he said put it in your sig. i did. Was gonna change it but now I know you hate it so it will stay.

2% emm emm yeah yeah! Thats all that I have to say! Ass clown. I don't get anything from the pool. Only if i mine on it. Just like everyone else. BTW it paid me 500 XLB yesterday.

You two trolls can troll a way while other people try to get stuff done.

*snip*
Shogun shut the fuck up. You are the toxic one, organising your little coup so you can run things for yourself. Anyone can see that it's not to help anyone else. You will call anyone a troll who doesn't agree with you, just like Templar77. Pretty soon it'll be you deleting the posts instead of him, that is the problem, it's not likely you're going to be any different from the shit we're used to - Evidence is right here that you won't listen to the community. No one is going to trust Libertycoin again, it's a shame you can't see its potential for everyone, and only its potential for you and your cronies.
Yeah, good luck with getting anyone behind you on this one, you didn't even involve anyone in the process but you have the nerve to call it a "community takeover". You are too dumb to understand any of this aren't you?

As for what I say and do?

I said I would get a multipool that pays in xlb and I did.
I said I would help fund the irc tip bot and I did as did others.
I said I would help fund the bounty owed by templar77 the guy for the Libertycoin twitter account. Myself and another did.
I said I would help fund the switch-over from templar77 and an anonymity feature along with another person and I did.

I ask again what did you do to help this community or Libertycoin.

As far as I'm concerned and many others are action and doing and getting things done go much farther and mean so much more than just words and trolling on the forum.

Bottom line - I haven't done any trolling, I suggest you look that word up as it is being seriously overused by brainless people like yourself who don't have the vocabulary or ability to express themselves properly - so they just use meme words and cliches to get by.
You haven't even answered any of the very relevant points I've made, you divert the attention away from yourself and your phony "community takeover" by calling everybody a troll. Not very professional behaviour, for a "community manager"! Where are your skills in dealing with the community? Because you suck at whatever it is you are trying to achieve here, you are making yourself look like an absolute moron in your answers.
Me? I've done nothing but buy some Libertycoin. And so what, I'm not claiming to be a knight in shining armour like you, I've got nothing I need to convince people of and nothing I have to provide answers for. YOU on the other hand are claiming to be taking Libertycoin back for the community, so you should answer TO the community, because nobody wants another bullshitter running things. And so far that's what you look like, and it's plain as day to everyone - and THAT is why you have so many "trolls" (critical thinkers) here.

So you bought coins and did nothing to help just bitch moan and complain on a forum while others actually and are doing something. You could join in and discuss on the irc. No one said you couldn't . We owe you answers? Why? What the fuck makes you so goddamned special that everyone should answering to your bullshit? 2 trolls Yourself and Barabass (IE clone) are the only ones trolling in this thread. Most people in this thread want to see Templar77 gone.  I normally wouldn't call you a troll but when you're troll me and others its trolling. I call it as I see it. Try being constructive and help instead of being a douche.  
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
Bulletbroof, barabbas, and anyone else that wants to question my integrity at length, you can find me on IRC on freenode or efnet.

This form of communication is crap.
*snip*
Shogun shut the fuck up. You are the toxic one, organising your little coup so you can run things for yourself. Anyone can see that it's not to help anyone else. You will call anyone a troll who doesn't agree with you, just like Templar77. Pretty soon it'll be you deleting the posts instead of him, that is the problem, it's not likely you're going to be any different from the shit we're used to - Evidence is right here that you won't listen to the community. No one is going to trust Libertycoin again, it's a shame you can't see its potential for everyone, and only its potential for you and your cronies.
Yeah, good luck with getting anyone behind you on this one, you didn't even involve anyone in the process but you have the nerve to call it a "community takeover". You are too dumb to understand any of this aren't you?

Ok bitter little troll. If you troll in a forum you are a troll. you are trolling me and anyone else you can. If you dont like being called a troll than don't do it.

As for me "Time will tell" is as if as you say I am different than the shit before. Either I can deliver on what I say or not. If I can't I will say so. I am here daily and often during a day. If not I wont troll on and on over my butthurt feelings or bad investment choices.

As for what I say and do?

I said I would get a multipool that pays in xlb and I did.
I said I would help fund the irc tip bot and I did as did others.
I said I would help fund the bounty owed by templar77 the guy for the Libertycoin twitter account. Myself and another did.
I said I would help fund the switch-over from templar77 and an anonymity feature along with another person and I did.

I ask again what did you do to help this community or Libertycoin.

As far as I'm concerned and many others are action and doing and getting things done go much farther and mean so much more than just words and trolling on the forum.

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Hey troll what part of I and another spent personal btc dont you get. those funds wallets that he mentions are for development of features for the coin. i set them up. he posted that when he didn't know that this would be fully funded by myself and another. if you don't want your money in liberty coin than don't invest it there.  Quit trolling. I have spent way more money on helping this coin than any troll has. I actually get things done. when templar77 asked us to help him we believed he was gonna do right by it. Things change. Instead of doing stuff he pissed off the ano dev guy (bitsta) ignored others who did things. Disappeared for a week after he said he would be back in an hour.  So after he shitted on everyone and went on a week long sabbatical. We got fed up with his bullshit. We are making a change for the better. We are spending our own money to make this better. Our  money that is helping everyone else investment into libertycoin. Gatti and I paid for the twitter account and the tip bot.
I funded the multipool. And now I and another person are fully funding the ano feature. Dev was paid and is doing the work as we speak. What do you do? Bitch whine and cry? Whine about other people not doing stuff when all you do is bitch and moan?  be a part of the solution not a part of the problem. FFS!

Hey idiot, you funded NOTHING. You got the exclusive for a top of the market fee charge to the community by advancing money that was guaranteed to be repaid through the bounty offered. AND YOU GOT IT. You just want to keep the 2% business going, no matter the cost. And you -and gatti and the others-, supported Templar77 when the entire community claimed for the IE's take over. Things change, indeed, but people don't. Carlos is and will be until someone really scares the shit out of him or worse, a scammer. And you and gatti and the others, absolute inepts, or worse, hungry for positioning no matter how doomed the enterprise. You have spent your money -which money?- here to get the exclusive of the 2% pool, a personal business, and, now, to get the sel-appointed title of Community Manager, just like your would spent it, likely, in golf tools, without having the slightest idea about neither, ok?

You are not going to take anything over. Anything of any value or anything with even the slightest chance of survival. And, by the way, who is bitsta? what has he ever done, achieved? Another bullshitter that never delivers anything? Will the real thing have anything to do with the likes of you, gatti or any of the others, ever?

Everyone by now knows who and what you all are. Bitsta is now the scapegoat? Try and sell that pen to what's left of the community.

Just like the scammer's, for you too the gig's up. Whether you spend money or not.

Barrabas, you did not answer my questions, now I ask you to read carefully:

For several days millions of XLB are available on the market at price of peanuts, this only proves one thing, Libertycoin has chance at a good distribution, if people do not want to buy XLB, I really can not force anyone doing it, looks me that in this market people like to buy into panic, however Panic buyers usually make bad business and always lose their money.

Do not worry about me I'm already well grown up, and I only invest in crypto, the money that I'm willing to lose without pangs of conscience.

Unfortunately XLB has no future with Templar in control and you know that better than me, people make mistakes and nobody is perfect, I have no problem to assume an error, but you consider yourself a God, and that in my opinion is a very serious defect, I hope that you have success with your PINK, and that your new coin does not goes to your such wall of shame.

Barrabas make a favor for all of us, just bother with your investments and if you do not have XLB, please leave this community and follow your path in peace because unfortunately you are becoming a very disagreeable and inconvenient person here.
legendary
The motherfucking drama in this thread...

I don't know what XLB is, and I don't want to know. community seems toxic.

Not really a toxic community but a couple of toxic trolls actually trolling each other. Smiley The community here is actually pretty cool.

I can't believe that YOU call Bulletproof a Troll.

You should know better.
The motherfucking drama in this thread...

I don't know what XLB is, and I don't want to know. community seems toxic.

Not really a toxic community but a couple of toxic trolls actually trolling each other. Smiley The community here is actually pretty cool.
*snip*
Yep, I "MUST" be IE, ah? funny, funny, funny ... in the most idiotic of ways.

Well you are him or you're his bitch. How much more hot air can you puff up his ass? Troll. BTW the title was given to me by templar77. he said put it in your sig. i did. Was gonna change it but now I know you hate it so it will stay.

2% emm emm yeah yeah! Thats all that I have to say! Ass clown. I don't get anything from the pool. Only if i mine on it. Just like everyone else. BTW it paid me 500 XLB yesterday.

You two trolls can troll a way while other people try to get stuff done.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Hey troll what part of I and another spent personal btc dont you get. those funds wallets that he mentions are for development of features for the coin. i set them up. he posted that when he didn't know that this would be fully funded by myself and another. if you don't want your money in liberty coin than don't invest it there.  Quit trolling. I have spent way more money on helping this coin than any troll has. I actually get things done. when templar77 asked us to help him we believed he was gonna do right by it. Things change. Instead of doing stuff he pissed off the ano dev guy (bitsta) ignored others who did things. Disappeared for a week after he said he would be back in an hour.  So after he shitted on everyone and went on a week long sabbatical. We got fed up with his bullshit. We are making a change for the better. We are spending our own money to make this better. Our  money that is helping everyone else investment into libertycoin. Gatti and I paid for the twitter account and the tip bot.
I funded the multipool. And now I and another person are fully funding the ano feature. Dev was paid and is doing the work as we speak. What do you do? Bitch whine and cry? Whine about other people not doing stuff when all you do is bitch and moan?  be a part of the solution not a part of the problem. FFS!

Hey idiot, you funded NOTHING. You got the exclusive for a top of the market fee charge to the community by advancing money that was guaranteed to be repaid through the bounty offered. AND YOU GOT IT. You just want to keep the 2% business going, no matter the cost. And you -and gatti and the others-, supported Templar77 when the entire community claimed for the IE's take over. Things change, indeed, but people don't. Carlos is and will be until someone really scares the shit out of him or worse, a scammer. And you and gatti and the others, absolute inepts, or worse, hungry for positioning no matter how doomed the enterprise. You have spent your money -which money?- here to get the exclusive of the 2% pool, a personal business, and, now, to get the sel-appointed title of Community Manager, just like your would spent it, likely, in golf tools, without having the slightest idea about neither, ok?

You are not going to take anything over. Anything of any value or anything with even the slightest chance of survival. And, by the way, who is bitsta? what has he ever done, achieved? Another bullshitter that never delivers anything? Will the real thing have anything to do with the likes of you, gatti or any of the others, ever?

Everyone by now knows who and what you all are. Bitsta is now the scapegoat? Try and sell that pen to what's left of the community.

Just like the scammer's, for you too the gig's up. Whether you spend money or not.
Barabbas, when I talk of a takeover I'm not talking about the same organised takeover that Gatti has presented, which is why I wrote that long post about how I don't agree with giving money to yet another person offering a "solution". Templar's goons are not the only alternative, can you understand that?
What I really mean is that the community here needs to stand up and not be led like sheep by another so called leader, if it's possible we need to take this coin and do what we can with it, rejecting those people that stand up and act like next of kin. As far as I'm concerned they have no business acting like the leaders of the takeover. This is Libertycoin, we should get good, honest people together to oust all this ego crap and give this coin a fresh start truly led by the community.

Is that really so impossible?

Nothing is impossible... under normal circumstances. But these ones here are NOT normal circumstances. They have not been since the beginning for Templar/Carlitos started this as just another one of his scams, just a bit more sophisticated, bringing in IE to quickly maximize his take. You have to understand -if you want to understand, that is- that in only 3 days, IconicExpert not just doubled, and then some, the price of Libertycoin, but expanded the community in a huge manner and got a real, big, enthusiastic community behind the idea of the coin. Then, when I made obvious, demonstrable, proven beyond any doubt, that Carlitos was a scammer, the attempt at take over was made to get IconicExpert leading what it was going to be, obviously, one of the successes of the year in crypto. EVERYONE was supporting that take over and EVERYONE was enthusiastic about it. And Gatti and Shogun (and the other 3), aligning themselves with Carlitos, ultimately aborted what would have been a hugely successful take over.

Is it possible now? No, I don't believe so. Number one, there's a land-grab run on, as you are witnessing, by Shogun, Gatti and co. Numer 2, there's no community to speak of. There are a few bagholders, not a community at all. And number three, sorry but you are wrong: A leader is needed for any successful take over. But a leader who brings leading qualities to the table, who has an idea, a plan and a roadmap, not these inept idiots that apparently just bought out Carlitos. They won't do anything, they will achieve nothing and, in less than a month, this coin will be worth nothing but a couple of satoshis.

I'm afraid the answer to your question is, ultimately, yes. It is so impossible. But, if I am wrong and there's even a glimmer of possibility, it will be without people like gatti, shogun and the other three, that's for sure.

There's an excellent example of a coin take over that ultimately stands a great possibility to be successful. It is called Pinkcoin and just made the first entry in my WALL OF HONOR. I'd point it out to you, Bulletproof, to see how difficult it is and what it takes to just be back in the potentiality of success. None of the qualities of the dev team and, more even than that, the community, applies here. Not a single one. You seem to believe that the community that once was here, still is. And, sadly, that is not the case.  

And, coinspredator, sincerely, that is precisely what I have to bring to this particular table at this moment trying to prevent that you are taken, again, by the people that have been the enemies of this coin and the community than it once supported it, that are now trying to skim even more from you after they destroyed it when it was exploding. But that's not what you, a bagholder, want to hear. You want to be sold anything, whatever it is, that you choose to perceive as a glimmer of hope to lessen your loss... especially if whatever heavy lifting is done by someone else. So, logically, someone who points what is NOT the route to follow, naturally, is not going to be a welcoming voice by you. Have a very nice day you too, ok?

Sad IE just cannot stop....
Barabbas, when I talk of a takeover I'm not talking about the same organised takeover that Gatti has presented, which is why I wrote that long post about how I don't agree with giving money to yet another person offering a "solution". Templar's goons are not the only alternative, can you understand that?
What I really mean is that the community here needs to stand up and not be led like sheep by another so called leader, if it's possible we need to take this coin and do what we can with it, rejecting those people that stand up and act like next of kin. As far as I'm concerned they have no business acting like the leaders of the takeover. This is Libertycoin, we should get good, honest people together to oust all this ego crap and give this coin a fresh start truly led by the community.

No one is asking for money to oust templar77. It has already been paid for by myself and another with our own personal BTC and will happen. It called getting things done. No amount of trolling by Barabbas or you will stop it. Help out or leave

And from an investor's point of view - I don't want anything to do with Libertycoin if this is all just being done behind the scenes without any community involvement as you have indicated, I don't know who the fuck you are and have no more reason to trust you than I do Templar77 or Iconic Expert. When I tried to raise issues before about Templar's behaviour to the "management team" in IRC, I got nothing but bureaucratic nonsense in response.
I know of a few other people in the community from IRC who saw through his shit long before now, but now all of a sudden the big shot management team wants to take control and collect money for a takeover?? None of you ever said shit before, why should this now be your coin? Fuck that for a game of soldiers, this should be our coin. The COMMUNITY should be taking over - not the dictator's henchmen, what the fuck is that? Don't even act like this is a community takeover, if it's just you and a buddy taking over where Templar left off. And you have the nerve to call me the troll...

legendary

I can't agree more +++++

No one is asking for money to oust templar77. It has already been paid for by myself and another with our own personal BTC and will happen. It's called getting things done. Templar77 asked us No amount of trolling by Barabbas or you will stop it.
Pages:
Jump to: