Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 8. (Read 359767 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
mmm.. 4 days since Templar77 has bothered to communicate with us... not sure why he did not just let the community fork the coin as it would of been better for everyone including himself!

Are you kidding me? 4 days? WTF is wrong with you people to talk about inactive dev just because a dev is not answering for a couple of days? Do you realize that most of the people around here still have a real life?

this was a scam from the getgo. Would not touch it with pitchfork. No matter how cheap.

says the one day old newbie

Yes keep trolling newbie .... there never was nor is a scam.

I think the guy above is right, I AM IN !

ONLY 16.5 MILLION

Totally man I'm in right after I get done cornering the market for Chevy Novas, Brian Griffin's novel, and oh I dunno, pogs, remember those? Seriously though I was just walking down the street and this homeless guy tried to sell me all his xlb for -1 sat each, he said it would cost him everything he has but it would be worth it to "Never have to see those mam' a jammas again".

LOL yes actually one lucky buyer got his 800000 order filled at 1 sat.  Cry

Question is ....what moron would sell @ 1 sat? Obviously someone trying to prove a point.  Further, if you have more you'd like to sell @ 1 sat. please PM me.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Nice try  Grin

But there is no supply of 19M XLB  Roll Eyes
mmm.. 4 days since Templar77 has bothered to communicate with us... not sure why he did not just let the community fork the coin as it would of been better for everyone including himself!

Are you kidding me? 4 days? WTF is wrong with you people to talk about inactive dev just because a dev is not answering for a couple of days? Do you realize that most of the people around here still have a real life?

this was a scam from the getgo. Would not touch it with pitchfork. No matter how cheap.

Yes keep trolling newbie .... there never was nor is a scam.

ONLY 16.5 MILLION

Totally man I'm in right after I get done cornering the market for Chevy Novas, Brian Griffin's novel, and oh I dunno, pogs, remember those? Seriously though I was just walking down the street and this homeless guy tried to sell me all his xlb for -1 sat each, he said it would cost him everything he has but it would be worth it to "Never have to see those mam' a jammas again".

LOL yes actually one lucky buyer got his 800000 order filled at 1 sat.  Cry
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I will buy and buy and buy as many as you guys want to sell, I don't care to buy it all, I will pay dev's exchanges and any other marketing channel to bring this coin to where it should be trading at.

If I buy it all around this prices that will cost me ONLY 32BTC LOL. So please sell it !

As long as you sell it cheap that makes me very happy - keep trolling!

Thank you

BTW - I have more than 100 btc available to invest in alt coins and for some reason I think this one will make it big again and not only because of it's name (Something in the coins concentration (rich list) have changed since we hit that low and I like it).
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 266

Activity: 252
Activity: 67

ONLY 16.5 MILLION

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Bullshit! I think you will never ever see again a 1 sat as 24h low ...

XLB IS NOT DEAD.
There is NO premine.
Just a "community" of 5 or so angry people because their "take over" didn't work out!

I agree with this. The angry ones are the ones that where taking over the coin. Now they have become the trolls and seem to forget that other people also invested in this coin. This trolling doesn't only effect Templar77. You are also affecting the people that where in the coin when you where running it.

We all know that you want to launch a new coin. With this kind of trolling you only make enemies that will attack ( trolling) your new to come coin.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I've heard that templar77 has some big news concerning wallets and apps. Well lets see what he has for us? I've seen some big buys on Bittrex and Mintpal so maybe he does.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

ONLY 16.5 MILLION
Activity: 432

XLB IS DEAD

You troll Smiley
I am ready to buy all coins and ready to offer developers an interesting work.

Good luck to you go ahead and continue buying as much as you can, you'll be a billionaire guy  Shocked.

XLB IS DEAD

You troll Smiley
I am ready to buy all coins and ready to offer developers an interesting work.

Thanks for your support in the multipool, too bad the coins is destroyed by its owner/creator.

It is not possible to kill a coin with 100% premine. Sell me all of these coins and tomorrow they will be already cost 1 $!
It all depends on the Who wants to take them as a payment and to the complexity of the exchange of coins to fiat money. Even exchange is not the latest instance defines the price of coins.

... useless trolling comment ...

Bullshit! I think you will never ever see again a 1 sat as 24h low ...

XLB IS NOT DEAD.
There is NO premine.
Just a "community" of 5 or so angry people because their "take over" didn't work out!

Activity: 490
Merit: 266
looks like we have a true bottom
Activity: 432

Thanks for your support in the multipool, too bad the coins is destroyed by its owner/creator.

It is not possible to kill a coin with 100% premine. Sell me all of these coins and tomorrow they will be already cost 1 $!
It all depends on the Who wants to take them as a payment and to the complexity of the exchange of coins to fiat money. Even exchange is not the latest instance defines the price of coins.

XLB IS DEAD

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Youngwebs Switched my scrypt hash to sync side for now.  Grin
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
Wow. I thought I'd come check this coin out because I thought it was way undervalued. Reading through the last few weeks I have to say sorry to all the investors. The "dev" really does act like a child. I've never seen anything like it and the price reflects his attitude and incompetence.
Pages:
Jump to: