Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 9. (Read 359767 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
XLB multipool is stopping payouts in XLB after the next payout cycle!

Stop your miners now (only 3 miners still active) and move elsewhere. We might be back when a trusty follow up (coin!?) occurs!
There is no way we can stop you from mining at the multipool (addresses are not checked), but payouts are no longer possible, all xlb miner addresses are considered as invalid on our pool af from Friday night (CET)

Thanks for your support in the multipool, too bad the coins is destroyed by its owner/creator.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
XLB Is incredibly cheap, With only 16,5m It's price could move back to 15k very very fast, Make sure you are not missing it.

I believe in this dev and think that a little work on marketing could bring this coin up very fast.

Damn near the only one.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
XLB Is incredibly cheap, With only 16,5m It's price could move back to 15k very very fast, Make sure you are not missing it.

I believe in this dev and think that a little work on marketing could bring this coin up very fast.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Well because I have a full-time job I don't get to sit on the forums all day an work out what the fuck is going on.

To me it looks like a big mess and I'm not even really sure who is who around here anymore. I started back in this place about 2010. I was here when the very first ever alt coins launched. There were many coins that got talked down by trolls that actually turned out to be very lucrative (e.g. ppcoin). Some people even got very shitty when name coin was released as they thought it was a threat to bitcoin.

Of course other times people have been right (for instance Asiacoin) but it was hard to tell if they were giving a genuine warning or if they were just trolls embroiled in coin wars.

I don't know why the coin has dropped such and if it's the fault of the current development team or if it is a campaign by trolls to try to destroy the coin.

Right now there is no point in me selling them because I will get very little for my coins. At the same time there is very little point in me buying more as I already have a lot of these coins.

I am mainly interested in waiting for the next wallet and using that to PoS mine Libertycoin. I am hoping for a higher percentage PoS rate and perhaps we can have a slightly higher percentage with each new wallet release.

Well unless Templar77 releases a new wallet paying higher pos it wont come. Myself and some of the others from the community takeover project have stopped all work on XLB as long as Templar77 runs it. We had a wallet set up with check pints and updates. He copied those parts and put into his existing wallet because exchanges wouldn't update to the new wallet (becuse temp the dev is still active) which worked with the orig one until he copied our checkpoints and changed values in the orig. It caused orphans and a fork. We had to use his wallet or the coin was dead then. I recommend and still do that everyone use temps wallet to recover their coins trade whatever. We divested ourselves from the development of Libertycoin. Temp said we are his "sheep and work for him" well we don't. The price is indicative of what the community and markets think of his lead with the coin. To quote Templar77 aka Libertycoin "I don't care about price. It's not the devs job to care about price" "This is my baby"  "You are sheep you work for me"  oh and my favorite "coins don't die from price". He is putting that into test with your coins. 100 sat. How long will it stay on the exchanges. once they delist it it's dead except on your computer. Bittrex is delisting it. The xlb multipool is no longer supporting it or paying in xlb. That bought xlb from shit coins sold. Now no steady regular buy of XLB.

It took as a month or so to develop and set up things like the multipool, new wallet, FB multicoin tipping app (xlb is a coin choice for now), mac wallet, some others as wll, and almost released Android wallet (its ready but will be applied to the new coin) and had Zerocash ready for mid August release with pos change to 3%. Not gonna happen now.

It took Templar77 4 days to destroy it all. Some one call CPS (coin protection services) as temp is killing his "baby"

FYI Where i live its CPS (child protection services) for abused children. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Well because I have a full-time job I don't get to sit on the forums all day an work out what the fuck is going on.

To me it looks like a big mess and I'm not even really sure who is who around here anymore. I started back in this place about 2010. I was here when the very first ever alt coins launched. There were many coins that got talked down by trolls that actually turned out to be very lucrative (e.g. ppcoin). Some people even got very shitty when name coin was released as they thought it was a threat to bitcoin.

Of course other times people have been right (for instance Asiacoin) but it was hard to tell if they were giving a genuine warning or if they were just trolls embroiled in coin wars.

I don't know why the coin has dropped such and if it's the fault of the current development team or if it is a campaign by trolls to try to destroy the coin.

Right now there is no point in me selling them because I will get very little for my coins. At the same time there is very little point in me buying more as I already have a lot of these coins.

I am mainly interested in waiting for the next wallet and using that to PoS mine Libertycoin. I am hoping for a higher percentage PoS rate and perhaps we can have a slightly higher percentage with each new wallet release.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
This is why it's so  dangerous to invest money into altcoins. We are giving money to 20 year olds and when it goes wrong then they don't want to listen to good advice.

They think they are clever, in fact they are brainless egos with a little toy.

We should start to maintain a BLACKLIST with all these devolpers, coin-owners etc that are doing all bad for the altcoins.

Maybe it's even beter to make a WHITELIST and join some serious devolpers and marketing people. These people from that whitelist can then "help" coins that are in trouble. Think of it like a seal that garanties continiation in devolpment and marketing.

We should start with something like that, PM me for people that are interested to set this up.

Even tho that the cryptocoin market is not regulated, it doesn't mean we can not protect ourselves against these people
Activity: 490
It's blatantly obvious Templar77 is incapable of running a coin.

If ever you want to short a coin or ruin a competitor he will be the man to see. Completely incompetent, it's simply unbelievable.

Community takeover Templar! Sorry Bud, but I for one vote you out.
Merit: 266
Well there is plenty of blood in the streets  Undecided
Activity: 756
So the price is now 0.00000110. Good buy in time or is the fat lady singing?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Congratulations Templar77, your baby now worth 1 SAT  Grin, you're killed the coin. LOL
Templar77 - I would like to also know what coins you have been involved with both in the past (but no longer involved in) & are currently involved in?

Grumpycoin is one he does with Tamplar77 name as dev. It was taken from him by community with a real fork. He still tries to keep it with the old fork. like this coin except the exchanges took side with the community.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Templar77 - I would like to also know what coins you have been involved with both in the past (but no longer involved in) & are currently involved in?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Templar77 please provide an update on this coin & ur intentions with it. many people have alot of money invested in this coin & deserve to know what is going on with it.

btw: coins do die because of their price Sad
More fallout from Templar77's actions.

The xlb multipool has switched to temps wallet. it will payout the recent shifts and then end support for XLB.  Undecided

Maybe this is the norm in Mexico...
More fallout from Templar77's actions.

The xlb multipool has switched to temps wallet. it will payout the recent shifts and then end support for XLB.  Undecided
Oh shame. He's not acted in a manner akin to someone wanting to invest in the coin. His behavior would indicate he has a massive ego and doesn't want to work with others (can't work with others)

Templar77, it would be nice if you did what's right for the coin and have a team of good people for this coin, but if you insist on being a child and it's "your toy" then you are a complete dick. It is NOT your toy. People, myself included have money invested, so it's as much ours as yours. You seem to want it all, and in the process have taken a coin to be less than a 1/20th of its previous value.

Please consider working with others and letting this coin grow.

So who is LibertyCoin. Is it still Templar77?? (I've been out of the loop)

It is him.  He even says so in posts.
So who is LibertyCoin. Is it still Templar77?? (I've been out of the loop)
Actually you don't create the coins. LOLjosh does. You just PR them at best. Don't lie or not Admit it. It's a known fact. You do Troll and delete posts. If the coins value doesn't kill it as it goes to 1 or 2 sat what is the point of a coin (any kind) if it has no value. Trophy head on a wall?  Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
templar77 aka Libertycoin lies. he released and pushed through a new wallet. I've talked to several exchanges including mintpal and they confirm they switched to his new wallet the last few days. Not june 4th a few days ago. More like july 4th. He can't have this coin so no one will. He crashed it with new check points causing orphans in both chains. It's dead now. How long before those exchanges suspend the coin? I don't hide behind accounts? Libertycoin = Templar77. Same guy who killed Grumpycoin. Well it's almost dead at 60 sats.

1) You can check Github. You can't cheat on Github. Wink
2) I don't need to copy anything from you. You probably paid for the wallet. I can do any updates myself. Did you forget I have a coin creation service? I create and mantain coins for people. Wink
3) I'm the developer, I do the official updates. You are just acting like a cartoon of IE. . Wink
4) You caused the fork, not me. That's what happens when people download third party wallets.
5) The fork is easy to fix, just download the Official Wallet.
6) Coins don't die because of the price.
Pages:
Jump to: