Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 11. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
LIBERTYCOIN has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using LIBERTYCOIN, and enjoy 5% discount. As LIBERTYCOIN is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using LIBERTYCOIN should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with LIBERTYCOIN;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 10% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into LIBERTYCOIN, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

Buy various mining products, Asics, Gridseed, shoes and dressing. All with 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects!
We have several offers and products please visit our store.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Announcement:

1.- All Libertycoin and Bitcoin Donations have been sent back to the addresses they were sent from.

2.- I will only be posting ann's here.

Quoting Bryce Weiner:

Posting here [Bitcointalk] makes me feel like I should take a shower.  

The official forum: http://libertycointalk.org/

Regards

I have not yet to received the coins!
I sent the XLB from an exchange, perhaps the deposit addy isn't the same as the withdrawal addy??
Please PM me and we fix it!

I sent the coins back to the address they were sent from, and I announced it a lot of time ago, so you should have told me that.

I have replied your pm, send me the tx id, so I know what you sent.

Regards

Pm sent
Activity: 154
This looks promising guys..
I hope XLB will get back to its position as it was before the scam.

What scam?
Activity: 232
This looks promising guys..
I hope XLB will get back to its position as it was before the scam.
Announcement:

1.- All Libertycoin and Bitcoin Donations have been sent back to the addresses they were sent from.

Quoting Bryce Weiner:

Regards

I sent the XLB from an exchange, perhaps the deposit addy isn't the same as the withdrawal addy??

I sent the coins back to the address they were sent from, and I announced it a lot of time ago, so you should have told me that.

I have replied your pm, send me the tx id, so I know what you sent.

Regards
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Announcement:

Quoting Bryce Weiner:

Regards

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
LOL moko666 is a troll LOL
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
Announcement:

The New community manager is Moko666 from now. He will be in charge of managing this forum and organizing the community. I know him from other forum since last year, so I trust he will do a great job.

Regards

Templar. What are you talking about?

You Dip out for a week after saying "be back 1hr,"  A whole week without you mentioning a word , AND the libertycoin account was logged in after you left and we still got no word. You could have easily said what you had going on. when we all know you were probably sipping pussbag drinks on the beach. You really screwed this up for yourself. We were all here with 100% dedication and you left us. Left us hanging. Now we are taking this coin to where it should be and you are scared. This was all brought upon yourself by your actions. Nobody elses. Bitsta got pissed the first time because YOU were unreachable , Polzki had trouble getting ahold of you WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE ONLINE. All your fault. Really sad to see you give up like this.

Learn from this and move on. I have nothing personal against you. As far as everyone is concerned XLB is community run now, not 1 single person objected to it.
Yeah, I apologize for leaving the chat, but obviously I had things to do. Anyway, It is not nessesary for me to be here everyday; only in pump and dump coins, devs are on this forum every day. I am old school, months ago, developers were not pumping their coins every day, it wasn't developers job to control de price.

Regarding the scam acussations, keep talking, the fact that your are using newbie accounts is the proof that you are the scammers. I have provided my name, and I have been here for almost 2 years, and I have not left Libertycoin, despite all the stupidity that has been going on.
Some Exchange admins know me, and I mantain close communications with others, so I can tell you this: there won't be a hard fork.

Regarding creating a new thread, please go ahead, I have always wanted the community to work for Libertycoin, and in the end you keep working for me, so please keep working Smiley

Finished for you templar

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7494976 # msg7494976

Newbie account  Roll Eyes
Activity: 181
Announcement:

The New community manager is Moko666 from now. He will be in charge of managing this forum and organizing the community. I know him from other forum since last year, so I trust he will do a great job.

Regards

You Dip out for a week after saying "be back 1hr,"  A whole week without you mentioning a word , AND the libertycoin account was logged in after you left and we still got no word. You could have easily said what you had going on. when we all know you were probably sipping pussbag drinks on the beach. You really screwed this up for yourself. We were all here with 100% dedication and you left us. Left us hanging. Now we are taking this coin to where it should be and you are scared. This was all brought upon yourself by your actions. Nobody elses. Bitsta got pissed the first time because YOU were unreachable , Polzki had trouble getting ahold of you WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE ONLINE. All your fault. Really sad to see you give up like this.

Learn from this and move on. I have nothing personal against you. As far as everyone is concerned XLB is community run now, not 1 single person objected to it.
Yeah, I apologize for leaving the chat, but obviously I had things to do. Anyway, It is not nessesary for me to be here everyday; only in pump and dump coins, devs are on this forum every day. I am old school, months ago, developers were not pumping their coins every day, it wasn't developers job to control de price.

Regarding the scam acussations, keep talking, the fact that your are using newbie accounts is the proof that you are the scammers. I have provided my name, and I have been here for almost 2 years, and I have not left Libertycoin, despite all the stupidity that has been going on.
Some Exchange admins know me, and I mantain close communications with others, so I can tell you this: there won't be a hard fork.

Regarding creating a new thread, please go ahead, I have always wanted the community to work for Libertycoin, and in the end you keep working for me, so please keep working Smiley

Finished for you templar

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7494976 # msg7494976
Announcement:

Regards

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Announcement:

Regards

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Announcement:

Regards

I suggest you take another vacation.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
Announcement:

Regards

A "community manager" is not an appointed person, it's someone the community respects and nominates themselves. Good try though, Carlos.

Full support behind shogun.
Activity: 306
Announcement:

Regards

... who?
Announcement:

Regards
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Announcement:

Quoting Bryce Weiner:

Regards

For those that don't know that is Templar77's coin account. Templar77 and Libertycoin members are the same person.
Announcement:

Quoting Bryce Weiner:

Regards
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I didn't see any of that coming so soon.  I'm done here, but I'll be watching.

Congratulations!  We now return to civility and progress.

Good luck to all for the mandatory wallet update. 
Pages:
Jump to: