Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 3. (Read 359767 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
just fell off a cliff..... hope it's a smooth landing!  Cry
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I am confused ?!  Shocked Which wallet should I use to withraw my XLB from Mintpal ? No one seemed to synced !

Lol why do you need to withdraw this shit ? It's over, let this coin die, delete your client, throw your xlb trash away.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Its the same wallet just the thread title has been changed

The wallet does not sync?! Is there any new nodes that should be used ?

+1 - I can't get the wallet to sync either... Sad
copper member
Activity: 15

The wallet does not sync?! Is there any new nodes that should be used ?
Merit: 266
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I am confused ?!  Shocked Which wallet should I use to withraw my XLB from Mintpal ? No one seemed to synced !

LOL looks like templar77 uploaded a new wallet without telling anyone. Hope it is virus free.
Merit: 266
I am confused ?!  Shocked Which wallet should I use to withraw my XLB from Mintpal ? No one seemed to synced !

When did wallet v1.0.2.0 come out? I thought there was only v1.0.1.0 and the Templar v1.0.2.0
copper member
Activity: 15
NOTICE: Please be aware we will be removing the XLB/BTC market on Thursday 7th August at which point all orders will be cancelled and balances returned. Our XLB wallet will remain open to process withdraws for a further two weeks. ::)mintpal

Will you accept a community fork of this coin instead of delisting it?

Activity: 47
NOTICE: Please be aware we will be removing the XLB/BTC market on Thursday 7th August at which point all orders will be cancelled and balances returned. Our XLB wallet will remain open to process withdraws for a further two weeks. ::)mintpal
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Max money is the total.

What they're arguing is that it's PoS which means it will not be reached for many years.

Be that as it may, when new investors see a max cap of 2 billion they run away.

It's just not a good idea and it should be changed as soon as possible.
legendary

Is there a plan to reduce the massive 2 billion max coin supply?

It doesn't matter if that's 100 years into the future, new investors look at that factor a lot just like they know and consider Bitcoin's 21 million max cap even though that's decades away.

That 2 billion max cap is absurd and should have never been put there.  It can be easily fixed in the next update where the subsidy should be cut and the max cap should be made much smaller, maybe 30 million.

That would help LibertyCoin more than anything else one can offer short term.

Hi Vlad,
Are you talking about this line in the code??

static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 2000000000 * COIN;

if so, you can read here that it is not the total coins...and this has been verified by digibyte team.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7688075
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Is there a plan to reduce the massive 2 billion max coin supply?

It doesn't matter if that's 100 years into the future, new investors look at that factor a lot just like they know and consider Bitcoin's 21 million max cap even though that's decades away.

That 2 billion max cap is absurd and should have never been put there.  It can be easily fixed in the next update where the subsidy should be cut and the max cap should be made much smaller, maybe 30 million.

That would help LibertyCoin more than anything else one can offer short term.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Templar77 managed to come on today and do what? Yep you guessed it delete posts! That's what Libertycoin needs? Nevermind it being delisted of a 2nd major exchange in weeks. He is having his "baby". Fuck everyone else's money. He's taking his ball and going home.  Angry
legendary
I would say that this is the last chance that Templar77 will get to save his reputation..

If he hands xlb over to the community he will earn the community's respect again & will probably make himself some $$$ in the process (as I am sure that he would have a large amount of xlb).

Or Templar77 can let this coin let this coin die & loose the community's respect for ever & he will never be trusted in the bitcoin community again.

I know which option I would take Wink

A reasonable human being would know what to do. However, Templar77 will not turn this coin over to the community.

As he has said many times before, he doesnt care about the coin price, which means he doesnt care about investors losses.
I would say that this is the last chance that Templar77 will get to save his reputation..

If he hands xlb over to the community he will earn the community's respect again & will probably make himself some $$$ in the process (as I am sure that he would have a large amount of xlb).

Or Templar77 can let this coin let this coin die & loose the community's respect for ever & he will never be trusted in the bitcoin community again.

I know which option I would take Wink
legendary
I just got notice from MintPal that Libertycoin is being removed from the exchange.^^^
time for a community take over?
Cant do it without the github src acct login.  If we had that, this coin would be trading at 2-5K in 2 weeks
I just got notice from MintPal that Libertycoin is being removed from the exchange.^^^
time for a community take over?
legendary
Hi,

You are being sent this email as you currently hold a balance in either Bitcoinscrypt (BTCS), CryptoMETH (METH), TopCoin (TOP) or Libertycoin (XLB).

We recently announced that the markets for the coins mentioned above would be closed on Thursday 7th August 2014. This means that those coins will no longer be listed on MintPal, as a result you are required to withdraw your remaining balance to your own wallet.

Once the markets are closed, we will be cancelling all market orders and returning all balances, at this stage our wallet will remain operational to facilitate withdrawals of the coins for at least two weeks until 222nd August 2014. After this time it may no longer be possible to withdraw your coins from the exchange.

Regards,
MintPal

Templar77 this is what happens when you disappear for weeks at a time, telling everyone that you don't give a shit about the coins price.. It is now time to let the community take over this coin...
Pages:
Jump to: