Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 4. (Read 359767 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
He only said he would make an announcement in 2 weeks. You have the photoshop guy cheerleading for him. I mean why put money on someone who can't even spell annually? Twice??? Funny stuff.

Oh and saying a pic of a drunk Mexican is "racist" means you are intellectually bankrupt. Like your coin is bankrupt. It all goes back to intelligence.

You have everything figured.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I speak English too.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
templar77 have you abandoned this coin or have you got some news for us?

When you disappear for weeks at a time then only return to delete forum posts does not make it look like you care about this coin anymore.. Either give this coin to the community so that they can do something with it or talk to us & let us know what is going on.. This coin went down to 1 satoshi only a few weeks ago & you have not been around or even let people know what your intentions are with this coin.. Please either give this coin up or tell us some news...

I work for Libertycoin every single day. Even now, in 2 hours, I have a meeting with 2 developers that I'm going to hire for a project involving XLB. You will see a big announcement in no more than 2 weeks, and the results of what I have been working on very soon.

I'm not really motivated about posting here. People started insulting me out of nowhere and then demand information. They insult me instead of helping, fuck logic.

I want to distant this coin from this forum for it has become very toxic, and I will probably post less and less here. Maybe I will pay someone to post here.

Libertycoin now has a 'real world' community of around 30 people willing to help in my country , so this forum is no longer important.

As I always repeat, I am not your financial advisor, and I'm not the 'CEO' of libertycoin. I don't owe you anything, and it's not my job to keep the prices in a certain level.

I always sell a coin I where I have invested when the developer tries to hype the price. Satoshi, Charlie Lee, Jackson Palmer, Sunny King, Rat4 and many others never do that. For that reason, I have invested long-term in their coins. They understand cryptocurrency.

Best regards

Good to know, Can't wait to see it trading above 20k... Good luck with the work guys!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
He only said he would make an announcement in 2 weeks. You have the photoshop guy cheerleading for him. I mean why put money on someone who can't even spell annually? Twice??? Funny stuff.

Oh and saying a pic of a drunk Mexican is "racist" means you are intellectually bankrupt. Like your coin is bankrupt. It all goes back to intelligence.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
It's like watching water circle the drain as the tub empties. There goes all my btc.  Sad
Activity: 196
Holy fuck this is depressing...
Activity: 196
come on guys.... can we just wait these 2 weeks and see what happens. Grin Grin.

Says the guy who posted a faked screenshot of a so called liberty wallet... Nice try..lol

Who are you - Templar77?

Dude that was a joke sorry you did not get it. What harm could came  from waiting the 2 week to see if the guy can deliver something .Everybody have been waiting for months for something to happen with this coin any way,

On the other hand he is right when he says " People started insulting me out of nowhere and then demand information."  Every time the guy shows up there is some one insulting him.

Let's just wait these two weeks.... if he does nothing every  one would see who he really is once for all (those who still believe on him) and if he does something ,well... it would be good for the coin which will be good for everybody . right ? it  is a win-win situation... so, let's just wait  

Win-Win is not how you should describe this situation
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
0.00000008   14942737.00699000   1.19541896 BTC Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
come on guys.... can we just wait these 2 weeks and see what happens. Grin Grin.

It's easy. 40 sats
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Says the guy who posted a faked screenshot of a so called liberty wallet... Nice try..lol

Who are you - Templar77?
legendary
There are tons of other low volume coins that aren't removed yet whose volume is even below LibertyCoin and as I said, People are buying in slowly and there will be a time when there are no more low sellers then what? When price starts to rise up then everyone will be trying to jump in the volume will fix itself.
Thats very optimistic...I hope you are right!
Activity: 78
There are tons of other low volume coins that aren't removed yet whose volume is even below LibertyCoin and as I said, People are buying in slowly and there will be a time when there are no more low sellers then what? When price starts to rise up then everyone will be trying to jump in the volume will fix itself.
legendary
The problem is...where will you trade them?  Maybe I'm missing something here??

Unless something great happens soon, XLB will be removed from all exchanges due to low volume.

All this could be turned around if the developer would produce or turn the project over to someone who will.
Activity: 78

Yeah you are right, you got me. I work for other coins (BTC, MXN and USD apart from XLB) and I don't have coding skills (that is why developers from other coins ask me for help)  Smiley
You wish you had those coins. Tell the truth. Grumpcoin, Xcoin, Coin creation services, Universitycoin, and Dreamcoin? Other too i'm sure. I know the Xcoin folks are loving you as well and the coin creation service thing folks. Grumpycoin those poor folks tried get ride of you and you wont go. Sound s like XLB.  Instead of deleting stuff answer questions. 1.) why do you bother to make these things only to let them die (destroy their value) and then when others want to move on you stay and linger even though you are not wanted? 2.) Why don't you move on?  Huh

Dreamcoin was not created by our coin creation service, but Universitycoin was. We are just like coingen.io we create coins for people but we don't have anything to do with them. Cloak, sync, voot, and many other were born in our service, but I don't have anything to do with them.

You do have Grumpycoin and Xcoin. I've read and posted in those threads. You started them. Why are their communities so unhappy with you? why is it Libertycoin's community is so unhappy with you? Is there something I am missing? Is it just an odd trend?

I would say that it is because I have been longer that I should in this forum, and new people like just don't understand cryptocurrency anymore. I should probably just do like Bryce Weiner and leave this forum.

Coins in this forum won't survive.

Trolling wont kill a coin, serious investors dont look at FUD, trolling whatever, they look at what tech and innovation the coin offers, and if there is an active and capable dev team. What kills a coin is when the developer loses interest and checks out or otherwise cannot provide innovation.

Edit: Also providing photoshopped images of imaginary enhancements to the coin, and leaking them to EpicPumper, will not save the coin. Maybe YOU are EpicPumper?? who knows...At any rate you did not deliver the android app as promised, you did not deliver the anon as promised, nor any of the other "six" surprises that were promised weeks ago.

All this does is give people hope and plays on their greed while they are buying into your sell orders...

Soon this coin will be removed from all exchanges and all investments will be lost unless the community makes a stand.

These coins are not even worth above 10 btc anymore, people are buying in now every day in very very cheap price, someone the other day bought 2 btc worth of coins, and there will be a point when there are no more low price sellers and the coin will be gaining price again, Even I'm buying about 30k coins every day from the BTC mining I do.
Activity: 154

Yeah you are right, you got me. I work for other coins (BTC, MXN and USD apart from XLB) and I don't have coding skills (that is why developers from other coins ask me for help)  Smiley
You wish you had those coins. Tell the truth. Grumpcoin, Xcoin, Coin creation services, Universitycoin, and Dreamcoin? Other too i'm sure. I know the Xcoin folks are loving you as well and the coin creation service thing folks. Grumpycoin those poor folks tried get ride of you and you wont go. Sound s like XLB.  Instead of deleting stuff answer questions. 1.) why do you bother to make these things only to let them die (destroy their value) and then when others want to move on you stay and linger even though you are not wanted? 2.) Why don't you move on?  Huh

Dreamcoin was not created by our coin creation service, but Universitycoin was. We are just like coingen.io we create coins for people but we don't have anything to do with them. Cloak, sync, voot, and many other were born in our service, but I don't have anything to do with them.

You do have Grumpycoin and Xcoin. I've read and posted in those threads. You started them. Why are their communities so unhappy with you? why is it Libertycoin's community is so unhappy with you? Is there something I am missing? Is it just an odd trend?

I would say that it is because I have been longer that I should in this forum, and new people like just don't understand cryptocurrency anymore. I should probably just do like Bryce Weiner and leave this forum.

Coins in this forum won't survive.
I'm invested in many coins, Cloak is the right at the top. I'm sure the version lolJosh released was 1st version that was nothing but a boostcoin clone.  Since then Cloak has had some serious developers clean that mess up but we are still getting trolled for it.  

My attention here is on Libertycoin since I'm a top 10 bag holder. And no I dont think Naut is a scam nor is BK a scammer.

Nop, I'm sorry to tell you, but he cannot debelop new features for coins such as POSA. One of his best features is to change the wallet's brackground just like he did for the first version of Cloak. I would say cloak is there thanks to Iconic Expert. I'm not going to lie, he is a good marketer. He moved on there after I kicked him out of here.

You know what a Fugazi is?

I think it is a synonim of 'cloak', if you know what I mean.  Wink

Iconic Expert has never worked for cloak, at least I have never seen him post there or any mention of him in the cloak thread.

He started with Cryptcoin, moved to cloak.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Pages:
Jump to: