Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 7. (Read 359767 times)

Activity: 741
Merit: 500
Hi all.

I'm Soltantgris.

I once owned many XLB - and I lost a lot in it (but managed to jump out @4000-5000 satos during the IconicExpert drama).

It was not the first time I lost money in such a bad situation - so I took a decision.  I would not invest in a coin (not named Bitcoin) if I can not be part of the devs - PR team.  I see what happening here - and I feel bad for you.  I'm not an expert in such situation - but we are getting some success lately with Fluttercoin takeover, and Im pretty sure it can be an exemple of how to get a coin back on track.  It's still in the early stage - but im fully confident we will bring FLT on track, and more.  

To do so we created a "skype chat group", inviting anyone wanting to help - or just wanting to see what was going on.  We are working hard !  We fund devs, graphics pro, video makers, models, investors, PR guys, etc.

I invite you guys to have a look at it, maybe there is enought manpower in XLB to get the job done.  But if sadly you loose "faith" and want to get some of your loss back - you can jump in FLT.  We are honest, transparent, open.  The skype group is open.  We hide nothing, and we thing every single cryptos should act like us.

Wish you the best
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We should hire Joeyzz, he could fix this
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
It's been a week since Templar77 has logged on too this forum.. Great to see that u really care about this coin... Do u even care that people have invested their money into this coin?? What a joke u are..lol
Activity: 490
So if it's a bad coin than why not everyone is selling it Huh

The coin isn't bad at all, it's the idiot at the helm that is the problem!
Activity: 167
So if it's a bad coin than why not everyone is selling it Huh
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

We regret our ongoing troll infestation.

Please bear with us as we starve them of attention

Remember: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

Ok I'm a troll now? Where the fuck has Templar77 been since he created this colossal fuck up? He lets new wallet cause fork and get is glad to call people sheep and waste thier BTC trying to get "his" coin back to a decent level. It's been 7 days from our great leader took his "baby" back and hasn't said a peep. Price has dropped like a rock in air. Nothing not a peep. I comment on what I see as a fairly accurate depiction of what Tmeplar77 has been doing (Fuck all drunken siesta) and I'm a troll? The others have said this doesn't need trolll with templar77 leading the development. Yeah so glad he is leaking out tempting pics of shit spelled wrong on devices it can't be possible be for. lol There is your fucking troll.  Roll Eyes

Agreed. Templar77 has proven he is a scammer. Not smart enough to make money by making something useful.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Final payouts fromt he multipool for Libertycoin have been made.

Payouts and mining with a libertycoin address is no longer possible. Thanks for your multipool support and good luck with his coin!

Team Multipoolmining.com
                     --------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad to see that Coinpredator and Shogun47 have become our TROLLS.

However it shows us that you have no brains at all

------  THESE GUYS WANT US TO INVEST IN THEIR NEW COIN WHEN THEY LAUNCH IT ---------

These guys were also claiming that they took over the coin, because they carred about the comunity a comunity coin

They don't know what they are doing....at all

You can't expect any positive posts here with the way Templar77 operates. The guy has shown he doesn't give a crap about the coins success. But worse than that he acts like a little kid who won't let others near his toys.

The guy really should let someone else takeover, but he must have some Psychological problem as he has shown no willingness to revive the coin, much less be cooperative.

TBH, this coin doesn't need Trolls at all, Templar77 is all that's needed!
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad to see that Coinpredator and Shogun47 have become our TROLLS.

However it shows us that you have no brains at all

------  THESE GUYS WANT US TO INVEST IN THEIR NEW COIN WHEN THEY LAUNCH IT ---------

These guys were also claiming that they took over the coin, because they carred about the comunity a comunity coin

They don't know what they are doing....at all

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
What?!  Grin
... FUD Screenshot ...

BS

His name says everthing "epicpumper" ...
I think he bought a ton of XLB @ a very low price and now spreading FUD to pump the price

I'm waiting for the new wallet and app to be released. If Templar77 can make good on this promise then XLB has a future. If not, then we have basically a zombie coin and we all lose.

BTW I see in the new wallet graphic that Templar has 1.2 M coins, so he must be the one that bought the 800K + coins @ 1 sat because there are no other wallets approaching that amount of coins...   Unless that is photoshopped as well?

I'm not trying to spread FUD, I own a ton of XLB, I'd like to see some REAL, not imaginary, development action happening here. Can Templar77 deliver?

The wallet with liberty shield implies anonymity. Does this mean it's going to release an ano feature? That alone will raise the price off 300 sat. Might just buy some.
Mintpal I sent yesterday. Still "pending deposit 0 out of 12 required" as waiting. Any idea? : (

I had the same issue & had to contact mintpal to get it resolved.. this was their response:

"Sorry for the delay, we haven't processing XLB automatically since there is still some confusion on whether the coin is forking or not due to a community takeover attempt, we have now processed it."
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
What?!  Grin
... FUD Screenshot ...

BS

His name says everthing "epicpumper" ...
I think he bought a ton of XLB @ a very low price and now spreading FUD to pump the price
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Mintpal I sent yesterday. Still "pending deposit 0 out of 12 required" as waiting. Any idea? : (

I never changed my original wallet (v. 1.0.0.0) and had no problems so far. Did you evenually installed the so called "community takeover" wallet? If so, then use the official wallet from this thread.
Activity: 190
Merit: 266
ANDRioD - All for a reason !!! CAUGHT YOU EYE

You could also troll about android app on Iphone image BUT THAT WON'T HELP YOU, Dev is active and working hard, That's what matters, If you want to buy You will have to pay the price, Bids are back already.

Make your calculation - at around 500sat someone could buy ALL the coins for only 82BTC Which is nothing for a big player.

DON'T CALL ME A WHALE - CALL ME A TRAIN STOPPER !

have you been drinking at all?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 167
ANDRioD - All for a reason !!! CAUGHT YOU EYE

You could also troll about android app on Iphone image BUT THAT WON'T HELP YOU, Dev is active and working hard, That's what matters, If you want to buy You will have to pay the price, Bids are back already.

Make your calculation - at around 500sat someone could buy ALL the coins for only 82BTC Which is nothing for a big player.

DON'T CALL ME A WHALE - CALL ME A TRAIN STOPPER !
mmm.. 4 days since Templar77 has bothered to communicate with us... not sure why he did not just let the community fork the coin as it would of been better for everyone including himself!

Are you kidding me? 4 days? WTF is wrong with you people to talk about inactive dev just because a dev is not answering for a couple of days? Do you realize that most of the people around here still have a real life?

4 days is an extremely long time when the coin price hits 1 sat on MintPal.. This coin price has been in free fall for days now & Templar77 is no where to be seen as usual..
Pages:
Jump to: