Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 6. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Been here since the start of the project and I would be honest if I say I have sold this coin recently. This coin is old already
Activity: 616
I will take it slow, really slow. Been here since the start of the project and I would be honest if I say I have trusted this coin so much that up to now this would be my biggest airdrop investment that I will hold for another 5 years or until it reaches 100 dollars a piece. Of course dev will be able to execute good moves to make that happen.
Activity: 247
Merit: 0
Now there is a new exchange.
What is next step???

Do you have Partners in social media???

Activity: 98
Activity: 49
Unfortunately I have had to unload my coins, I felt that the project didn't have as much worth as I once thought and that money could be better invested somewhere else. I hope I am wrong and the project flies but for now I am out.

Activity: 490
as mo can affect the value of coins? really want to see the rate higher than it is now

The value of the coin will increase slowly by mass adoption. Next step is listing in coinmarketcap.com

Thank you so much for the update dev. Still holding my likecoin in my wallet to stake. I will be waiting for a good market price but still i wont sell all my likecoins. This projects is so good that I dont want it to sell all the way. Kudos Dev Smiley
Activity: 247
Activity: 476
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
as mo can affect the value of coins? really want to see the rate higher than it is now

The value of the coin will increase slowly by mass adoption. Next step is listing in coinmarketcap.com
sounds good dev, hopefully there are no obstacles to be recorded in coinmarketcap and register also team and dev events in coinmarketcal so that people know more likecoin
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
can these be safely withdrawn from CM yet?

Yes you can withdraw from coinmarkets. No problem
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
can these be safely withdrawn from CM yet?
coin entry does not work
cryptohub.online

Please explain what you mean by this. Looks everything fine
Activity: 52
coin entry does not work
cryptohub.online

Activity: 60
Activity: 166
Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.

You can now withdraw coins from coinsmarkets.com and trade in cryptohub.online

Next week we are releasing the macOS wallet
copper member
Activity: 19
Activity: 490
This is really a good news from dev. But still im holding my coins and let it stake while price are low. Will you consider some other exchanges with a good reputation dev? Would like to see this coin listed in coinexchange too. Keep it up dev. Cheers Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: