Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 7. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This is good news, well done! I will be holding my coins and following the project.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Activity: 168
great news! it is strange that DEV its not announced  Huh Grin

the highest price was 0.00000090 BTC

Doing some testings .
Activity: 60
great news! it is strange that DEV its not announced  Huh Grin

the highest price was 0.00000090 BTC
why don't you try asking for a listing yobit.net?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

Request send to https://freiexchange.com to add the coin
hopefully quickly listed on https://freiexchange.com happy to see you back dev, is there any likecoin plan entered in other exchanges this year?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Request send to https://freiexchange.com to add the coin

Good to see you dev. Looking forward on seeing likecoin to freiexchange.com. Other than freiexchange which exchanges are you planning to apply for listing likecoin dev? Its great to have you here again. Cheers Smiley
Have some faith in the DEV.  Its a small group trying to make something great happen.  These things don't happen over night.  You can look at the webpage and see that the road map is moving forward.  There was a hiccup with coinmarkets and their website but that is in no way the fault of the DEV.  As you can see by todays announcement, he is still here and working to get us listed!

I have faith, it is just nice to be kept updated on what is going on even if there is not much to say.
copper member
Activity: 54
Have some faith in the DEV.  Its a small group trying to make something great happen.  These things don't happen over night.  You can look at the webpage and see that the road map is moving forward.  There was a hiccup with coinmarkets and their website but that is in no way the fault of the DEV.  As you can see by todays announcement, he is still here and working to get us listed!
the cryptocurrency market is now in a lull.

I think closer to the middle of the year we can expect new news

We're not far off now! Surely even a message from the devs would please a lot of people, no communication only puts my thoughts to a loss of investment.
the cryptocurrency market is now in a lull.

I think closer to the middle of the year we can expect new news
Has anyone heard from the Dev/s recently? Would like to know what is going on with the project
I have sorted it now thanks, I have active connections and the wallet is slowly starting to sync. All 600,000 blocks   Roll Eyes Might be here a while
Great! wait for synchronization ))
I have sorted it now thanks, I have active connections and the wallet is slowly starting to sync. All 600,000 blocks   Roll Eyes Might be here a while
Pages:
Jump to: