Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 9. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
register and add a coin to the new exchange: https://vicex.io/
before the opening of the exchange, the preferential price for the addition of a coin is valid!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
how to collect your coins at coinsmarkets.com

I think coinmarkets still not allowing withdrawals of likecoin but some of the coins in their now is ok to withdraw. We just have to wait when it will be allowed to withdraw likecoins. Still waiting for the listing in other reputable exchanges. Sad
Activity: 616
Any new news from the likecoin camp. I would like to tell the community I am still satisfied with the performance of likecoin, it is staking and syncing perfectly fine. Just requesting this to be added to another exchange or any other project where we can put likecoins into.
Activity: 136
how to collect your coins at coinsmarkets.com
Activity: 72
I agree with previous member! really looking forward to the start of the exchange!
Activity: 60
really looking forward to the start of the exchange!   Wink

If the start date?
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Web-wallet
server upgraded . Now no issues
coinsmarkets.com is still not accessible. there are constraints of what and until when anyone knows?

I must suggest that dev would think to choose other exchanges to be listed and not waiting for coinmarkets.com. They still having trouble with their exchange and their is no exact date to be fix. Maybe applying for listing in coinexchange or cryptopia is a good choice. Good Luck Dev Smiley
Activity: 476
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
coinsmarkets.com is still not accessible. there are constraints of what and until when anyone knows?

https://coinsmarkets.com will be ready within days.

I think this is still not a good one. Is their any news in the request in Kucoin.com to be listed? Any consideration or plans in listing on other exchanges? Looking forward to see this in coinexchange too Smiley .. Gudluck Dev. Smiley
Activity: 461
Activity: 60
I have still hope in coinsmarkets.com, but we need to move on. So dear members, please help me for listing in new exchanges

what help is required? I'm willing to help
Activity: 54
what with your wallets? why do they no longer display the balance and address of the wallet?
Activity: 504
I don't think this coins has any advantages to be used on social media. Reddcoin also a project like this and there is not any reason that if social media channels decide to use crypto used this coins. I believe they would create their own coins or use any known cryptos
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Today we applied for https://www.kucoin.com listing. Waiting for their reply. c-cex.com is not accepting new requests now.

Any news in the application for listing in Kucoin? As for c-cex.com I think this is not a good choice for the website is always on maintenance. Why no try first Yobit.io or Coinexchange? I still stake my coin while waiting to get this listed in a nice exchanger. Goodluck Dev keep up the good work. Cheers Smiley

Maybe we can also try Binance for a change? Do we have anything that can be done to add Likecoin to Binance? I will be checking out some sites too to see if we can add likecoin to an exchange. Hopefullly we can get out of Coinsmarket as I had bad experiences there.
Activity: 158
I have still hope in coinsmarkets.com, but we need to move on. So dear members, please help me for listing in new exchanges

Hi Jijothomas,

You seem to be the chief whip of LIKES. What are you going to do with
the situation of CoinsMarkets and the LIKES users there ?  Any plans ?

Good luck,
CryptoCoinsCity.

Today we applied for https://www.kucoin.com listing. Waiting for their reply. c-cex.com is not accepting new requests now.

Any news in the application for listing in Kucoin? As for c-cex.com I think this is not a good choice for the website is always on maintenance. Why no try first Yobit.io or Coinexchange? I still stake my coin while waiting to get this listed in a nice exchanger. Goodluck Dev keep up the good work. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I am actually curious about the process of requesting to add coins to exchanges. Is there a special process for that or how can I go about and send a request to a certain exchange? I actually want to add likecoin to BINANCE. The next good thing in exchanges. Anyone  already added a request to Binance?
Activity: 34

for now I see that a simple transaction does not work Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: