Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 34. (Read 61983 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Yo IParn I made a wallpaper hope you like it  Wink

Thats an awesome wallpaper! Curious, what did you make it with?
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://mine-coin.de
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Update the exchanges in the first post.

would love to know how you got yours, since I've been there for 48 hours, have over 400 LIM, and all are unconfirmed (have received about 100 confirmed, that's it)
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
im just being informed that doing this "mini giveaway is not allowed in bitcointalk forums, so we should do it in our Limecoin forum lol

sorry Modds.

Grin

we will use this topic guys in the limecoin forum

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Limecoin/topic/10191416/1/#new
im just being informed that doing this "mini giveaway is not allowed in bitcointalk forums, so we should do it in our Limecoin forum lol

sorry Modds.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
legendary
8rD5zPQ1kbeWYiQokMrz3QEcpwyXajkwV4

thx  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 212
fukin greedy miners starts to dump on europex.eu ...

hold your coins ... dickheads !!

i know, the price starts to rise and then this guys start selling at lower price than the last transaction, seriously wtf?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

+1

+1

And put also in the first post the pre-mining wallet address (you said you would post it)

i did post the wallet address (in fact an image of the wallet and all the transactions that were made), i think its in page 12 or 13.

UPDATED:

Exchanges on first page.

Does the dev team know that DGWv2 isn't going to kick in till block 45,000?

yep, we are looking into that detail. ( well FerchoDev is doing it).

I've seen an image of the wallet, can't find it's address, but until we get a block explorer there's no use.

We already have a block explorer. http://limecoin.coinexplorers.com
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

+1

+1

And put also in the first post the pre-mining wallet address (you said you would post it)

i did post the wallet address (in fact an image of the wallet and all the transactions that were made), i think its in page 12 or 13.

UPDATED:

Exchanges on first page.

Does the dev team know that DGWv2 isn't going to kick in till block 45,000?

yep, we are looking into that detail. ( well FerchoDev is doing it).

I've seen an image of the wallet, can't find it's address, but until we get a block explorer there's no use.
Activity: 212
fukin greedy miners starts to dump on europex.eu ...

hold your coins ... dickheads !!

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Does the dev team know that DGWv2 isn't going to kick in till block 45,000? Looks like the source was copied from darkcoin with none of the required code for difficulty updated.
And yet another Troll, I bet you're one of those who are trolling threads and demand ramson to the Dev in exchange of removing the comments.

lol wot?? I was going through the code...This is actually a pretty big deal but its not hard to fix...If nobody like me alerted the dev's then you would have the true trolls exploiting this coin.

i'll  first patch Limecoin against Openssl heartbleed attack. FerchoDev is going to fix difficulty (trying to do it without a hard fork >_< but if its necessary we will do it ).  

Might be able to get away with it as KGW hasn't even kicked in yet. But even a hardfork is likely better than leaving it as is. Sorry for posting publicly, Should have just pm'd you.

At any rate it's nothing for us miners to stress out about and I'm sure the dev's will fix it up soon Smiley

dont worry, i just talked to Fercho we are meeting tomorrow at morning to fix it. and also apply the openssl security patch.

Yes, indeed, we will make a hardfork in the nexts block, maybe 1200, we will announce in advance, please stay alert
To the first 5 to Post their LimeCoin Address here and a LimeCoin Meme (use meme generator with something funny)  they will get: 5 LIME's

Are you thirsty? get some Lime¡¡¡¡

This Coin is Fresh¡¡¡
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i can confirm you that lim.okaypool.com works
100% confirmed, it tooks about 24h to squeez that lemon 
but now i've got the juice ... all seems to be normal
ready for my lemonade now

http://s9.postimg.org/pqlgkq31r/IMG_20140409_WA0002.jpg
Does the dev team know that DGWv2 isn't going to kick in till block 45,000? Looks like the source was copied from darkcoin with none of the required code for difficulty updated.
And yet another Troll, I bet you're one of those who are trolling threads and demand ramson to the Dev in exchange of removing the comments.

lol wot?? I was going through the code...This is actually a pretty big deal but its not hard to fix...If nobody like me alerted the dev's then you would have the true trolls exploiting this coin.

i'll  first patch Limecoin against Openssl heartbleed attack. FerchoDev is going to fix difficulty (trying to do it without a hard fork >_< but if its necessary we will do it ).  

Might be able to get away with it as KGW hasn't even kicked in yet. But even a hardfork is likely better than leaving it as is. Sorry for posting publicly, Should have just pm'd you.

At any rate it's nothing for us miners to stress out about and I'm sure the dev's will fix it up soon Smiley

dont worry, i just talked to Fercho we are meeting tomorrow at morning to fix it. and also apply the openssl security patch.

please help me test
http://lim-p2pool.mine-coin.de

currently DOA 0.00 H/s / 0.00% but i only have about 600 KH/s for testing. but this config works great on h5c with much higher hashrare and also low DOA rate.
Thanks

ill help you in a few minutes first i need to reinstall Ubuntu
Pages:
Jump to: