Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LISK] Lisk | ICO | Decentralized Application & Sidechain Platform - page 9. (Read 11256 times)

legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
mi sa che davvero arriviamo a 10k  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Secondo voi ne vale ancora la pena di entrare?
beh non era di certo il bonus del 15 10 o 5 per cui ne valeva la pena entrare...
La cosa sta crescendo parecchio, l'interesse è tanto da tutta la community, quindi considerando sempre il fattore rischio, è un buon progetto in cui entrare.
Poi è probabile sia un long term se si vuole e se farà fare profitto, sempre escludendo una morte prematura per un qualsiasi motivo.
Poi diciamo che se il prezzo si mantiene sotto i 10k per la fine della ICO è una buona capitalizzazione e un buon prezzo di lancio per un eventuale profitto.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Secondo voi ne vale ancora la pena di entrare?
legendary
L'inflazione di lisk vs eth

ETH have a lot of inflation as well.
I'm not investing in ETH here, I'm investing in LISK...

ANOTHER REASON LISK IS BETTER THAN ETHEREUM :

MUCH LOWER INFLATION !!!

Lisk going from 100M to 115M means 100/115 = 1.15 = 15% inflation in year 1
Lisk going from 115M to 127M means 127/115 = 1.10 = 10% inflation in year 2
Lisk going from 127M to 136M means 136/127 = 1.07 = 07% inflation in year 3
Lisk going from 136M to 142M means 142/136 = 1.04 = 04% inflation in year 4
Lisk going from 142M to 145M means 145/142 = 1.02 = 02% inflation in year 5

Hey, everybody, if you want to post this over in other forums, the link to this graphic is:

http://i.imgur.com/P408Go2.png

"If we assume that Ethereum sells 40,000 BTC worth of ETH in the pre-sale, and if we assume that the average price is 1500 ETH/ BTC, 60,000,000 ETH will be created in the genesis block and assigned to purchasers. Every year, in perpetuity, 18,000,000 ETH will be issued though the mining process.  Taking into account both creation of new ETH and loss of existing ETH, in the first year, this represents a monetary inflation rate of 22.4%.  In the second year the rate drops to 18.1%.  By the tenth year, the rate is 7.0%.  In year 38, it hits 1.9%. And in the 64th year, the level of 1.0% is reached."

https://blog.ethereum.org/2014/04/10/the-issuance-model-in-ethereum/

I was a bit worked up about the inflation (and the fact that I didn't calculate it myself) but now I'm fine with it.
I guess if they make Lisk work, there's enough room to grow to a 3-5 Billion marketcap in 3 years, so 145M coins won't be that bad.
I've read better. We can say that that inflation is not a problem but a "plus" an incentive to become delegate and help the network works

Here's the tabular inflation comparison of Lisk with Ethereum.

Max has a really frontloaded inflation schedule (but still way lower than Ethereum!) to motivate community members to set up the DPoS node network ASAP.

Then he drops the inflation rate very quickly once that DPoS community node network is well established and has some run time under its belt.
legendary
hanno rilasciato il manuale del delegato

https://lisk.io/documentation?i=lisk-handbooks/DelegateHandbook

qualcuno qui nella community italiana del Lisk è interessato a fare il delegato ?
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
https://xtzbakery.com/
ipotizzando che vada tutto bene, secondo voi che valore avranno a fine anno/inizio anno prossimo? lo so che è difficile ma vediamo chi ha davvero la sfera di cristallo...:smile:

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Non si sa, se giocano bene le carte e diventa veramente una cosa seria long term, supponendo che si esca a 10k sat come massimo a fine ico, boh un 10x è facile che lo fa.
Un 100k sat è unbuon prezzo per una coin seria, poi da li a salire è un attimo. Ma pure dal prezzo ico a morire è un attimo.
speriamo che non va a morire visto che ci ho investito un po...  Grin
100 btc è un pò in gergo

allora correggo, ci ho investito pochissimo in gergo e una bella somma per le mie tasche...
legendary
ipotizzando che vada tutto bene, secondo voi che valore avranno a fine anno/inizio anno prossimo? lo so che è difficile ma vediamo chi ha davvero la sfera di cristallo...:smile:

Non si sa, se giocano bene le carte e diventa veramente una cosa seria long term, supponendo che si esca a 10k sat come massimo a fine ico, boh un 10x è facile che lo fa.
Un 100k sat è unbuon prezzo per una coin seria, poi da li a salire è un attimo. Ma pure dal prezzo ico a morire è un attimo.
100 btc è un pò in gergo

legendary
Al momento lisk è arrivato a 5125sat con oltre 3000 btc fatti

legendary

legendary
Lisk forms Strategic Partnership with Chain of Things for Blockchain and IoT Research

We are pleased to announce a strategic partnership with the research lab Chain of Things. Together we will investigate merging points for blockchain technology and the Internet of Things. Through this new partnership, we hope to find possible areas of cooperation between other members, and help formulate open standards that will benefit the industry as a whole.

Learn more about Chain of Things and our partnership in our blog post

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
almeno abbiamo il bonus del 15% rispetto a chi viene dopo  Tongue

.. e anche bonus day one!(anche se è poca robba..)
legendary
almeno abbiamo il bonus del 15% rispetto a chi viene dopo  Tongue
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
sarebbero più di 2 milioni di dollari raccolti per ora ho visto rosicare solo chi si aspettava di controllarne di più col proprio investimento  Grin

ogni giorno li vedo diminuire...effettivamente non è piacevole  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
sarebbero più di 2 milioni di dollari raccolti per ora ho visto rosicare solo chi si aspettava di controllarne di più col proprio investimento  Grin
di questo passo alla conclusione dell'ico raggiungeranno 7000 satoshi

è un buon risultato oppure no?
hanno fatto anche le magliette ora, l'ho visto su telegram Grin
legendary
Per quanto riguarda i bounty:

IMPORTANTE: La campagna bounty è finita! Vi contatteremo per il vostro address lisk ai primi di aprile e distribuiremo i bounty il prima possibile.

Fifth week bounty summary

I just wrote down all Facebook likers (662 stakes), Twitter followers (1154 stakes), Newsletter subscribers (2144 stakes), Signature participants (355 stakes) and translators (58 stakes).

Week #1 Values
Week #2 Values
Week #3 Values
Week #4 Values

IMPORTANT! The bounty campaign is finished! We will contact you for your Lisk address in the beginning of April and will distribute the bounties as soon as possible.

Here you can view the signature stakes for all weeks. The other lists won't be released for privacy reasons.

Thank you very much.
legendary
L'utente del quote ha creato un canale telegram per gli aggiornamenti

I created a News Channel for Lisk on Telegram. If you want to get important news about Lisk directly on your smartphone, desktop, tablet or any other device, please download the Telegram Messenger and search for "LiskNews" or just visit https://telegram.me/LiskNews on your device to subscribe to the channel. It's a great way to stay informed about Lisk. You'll receive every post from the admins (currently me, but I will add Max if he want to) directly on your device. Cool ha?

By the way: Telegram is the better WhatsApp with much more security features and other cool stuff.

Pages:
Jump to: